Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The symbolism of hands and the wolf is HUMAN.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
THE SYMBOLISM OF HANDS.

Let's see this in a completely uncomplicated way. When Madhu buried her wolf into the dungeons for 4 days ... the blood of his hands were smeared all over the clay body of Madhubaala's form. Today when she released and drawled out RK's  blood as a product of the wolf's  beautiful present of destruction ..the blood smeared and remained within her palms. Their blood , the mutual alms of destruction remains within each other's skins. Astonishing right? LOL The symbolism of hands furrows down further. As the murderous glinting brunt pools of a deadly , and gory wolf lays agile within the a royal scarlet throne replaying the continuous smear of his lamb's HANDS. He precedes near the visual blurred version of the lamb's fragile pink ,bumpy mouth and the indefinite rage and substantiation within her hands on his rough , uncultivated dusky cheeks. Alcohol , rage and pure raw madness makes him howl : "These very  HANDS that you lovingly swept on me..are going to be the very HANDS  whose streaked lines will be unified with my fiery ones." As the mutual blood exchange drawn within both the lamb and the wolf's hands have evaporated within their bodies...the mutual bond of two boiling blood vessels being one DIRECTS to the mutual association of their lines within their hands to UNITE.  to MUTUALLY BECOME ONE.  It's a pretty simple process.First the exchange through blood by making hands the medium..and now the destiny's plan to make them rattle against each makes their hands AGAIN  a medium that produces MARRIAGE and COURTSHIP.You feel it when he recites the relationship between their hands attaching it with Destiny's decisions..how Destiny needed her to clash against his world..and how Destiny again initiated him to destroy hers in return..Destiny made them go through mutual destruction..and mutual drawing of abuse and shed of blood..and now Destiny is making the medium of their fates to condition each other and unite. Interesting , isn't it :) ?

RK : MEIN BHI EK INSAAN HOON.

This is what I have been screaming my lung out for all along..but still..according to people girls like me are fungals who drool at the sight of attractive dark heroes. nice , right? Cause judging someone has become so much easier nowdays that if people look at your good and encourage it..they are shallow and fungirly..such is the mentality of our society nowadays..people brand such guys as abusive and tyrannical as guys who abuse their wives and children..but not for once , do they around and look at the broken , lost boy inside their bodies who scream out in a sub conscious state that "I am still human. I had a father too. and I know how it feels when one looses their father. "

This guy has been through so much more than Madhu.The lamb has people around her who unconditionally care about her..but RK? From the young age of 11..ever since he had to burn his dad's dead body..what has he ever been to the outside world? A piece of commodity..a tag..a brand..a objective piece of tool..who the world uses for their own benefits and gets sold at his fame and name...no wonder he feels that everything in this world is sold. Funnily..even Madhu..who doesn't sell in anything..sold herself for a father...but that makes her more respective in that prospect..not a single person  in this world other than Madhu who once said that she was not happy sending him to jail as he is human with emotions as well..screams out that Madhu reaped and dug out the essence of the human Rishabh Kundra which the tag and tool named RK had forgotten and unconsciously killed a long time ago...He lost his father..an d the world made him a tool. But he is still horrible..and Madhu's shocked tears are still more understandable than a weeping boy who has nothing to hold on to or support to..cause no one considers him human..and his family left him at the beginning of his life according to people...convenient and heartless right?  I know I am not superwoman and I cannot change mentalities..neither am I expecting to..but just wished people saw things in a neutral way instead of passing on judgements all the time. They guy knew the pain of losing a father but tried to solve it in THE ONLY WAY THE WORLD HAS TAUGHT HIM : Through money , power and position cause he never had anything else to hold on to..he is a small boy in a big world who nobody loved but took him to be a branded chair instead. Everyone cheered on Madhu's slaps..but most people failed to see yesterday how
he is helping a street puppy..an untamed puppy from the entangled wires and making even sure that the puppy eats as well..i know so many good people who treat street dogs or puppies like viruses or a piece of trash..but look at RK..this guy is destroying one life and yet his sensitive spot takes  him to the extent of taking care of a stray animal..there is a lot to say about that..you know why we didn't notice that part..i feel its cause the cvs have purposely highlighted RK's negative and conniving junoon for Madhu to an extent that his small things of goodness are easily neglected.he takes his anger out in artistic things..while most do it through physical abuse , verbal abuse or by throwing things around..he expresses his emotions through art.this is what happens with such men..we can't see their goodness and instead of encouraging that goodness we brand them as villains and put discourage them more into drowning their goodness in them..so ultimately..what does that make us? ;)

Trishnaa : The epitome of selfishness.

Truly. She has baffled me. Her fathe ris almost dead..her mom is numb ..her sister has her engagement broken while her father is almost dead and all she cares about is her never ever being a heroine..she is one of those very people who take everything to nothingness till their ambition isn't fulfilled..and RK till now has only met and encountered such people with only disloyalty and ambition..whether its the bribing Pradhan..or the ambitious Trishnaa who needs to be beside his tag..beside him as an object to get what she wants..and thats how the whole world around RK has been till Madhu stepped out of the shadows.

PS- RK'S COMMENT ON MAMU'S CHEMISTRY WAS CHERRY ON TOP. HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA. ROFL

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 09 August 2012 at 9:57am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaa01wala66Udita4NiharikaNeha777stressrelief--Rose--abhaylovepiaSpeechlessCourageous_LeogennyMForeverForU_Rainbow_mandymoreSunsetglowfairy_tales-Namita-Shru77ChocoSoulDark_ChocolateSujal.Kashish-brokensoul-dreamyjenniceanji-miraArnav90Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmillicarisma2TheBlackJaguar_innocent_itsRitzi

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Koyel.

Loved the episode tonight. Though the promised marriage was not shown tonight, the scenes were important to show in that pace for Madhu's biggest decision of her life. (I was expecting we will get the marriage only tomorrow)

I think in future episodes we will get to see a new side of RK. CV's are clever in not showing any positive side of him, so that it would be easy for us to sympathize with Madhu at this point.

Was confused about RK's father. Because articles are saying his father is coming in the show. So lets see what surprise they have for us. Or is he coming as flashbacks of RK.

True, I was surprised Trishna said she was thrown out of shooting that day. When her father was in hospital and when everyone is worried about this, she went to shooting?? And also complaining about her dreams. So the few episodes we have seen of her as the strong and caring person has dissolved in to thin air. But these sides were again important for Madhu's decision. She should feel guilty enough to take a step like that. In a way what Trishna said was truth to some extent. Everything Madhu did for Mukund and he was the first one who escaped from all the problems.

Hilarious LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLMamu chemistryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Shahisthi - 09 August 2012 at 10:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-Namita-fairy_talesmysteriousmillianji-mira_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I love this post! Fantastic analysis, beautifully written! I havent seen the episode yet, but looking forward to it, especially with it being 1 hour todayParty
Trishna was right in her stance today, but in some ways, i cant help but think regardless of MB being the catalyst of what had occured, Trishna would have brought RK in their lives in another manner! She said we cant bring back lost times, correct!- but i hope she steps out of her me me me world, and realises other people have bigger issues! She is not the one lying half dead in a hospital, she is not the one who has lost her fiance, she is not the one who has to go through hell everyday of her life, so that SM can get the money he requires to save his life!.. I am damn sure after this shaadi, she is going to have another one of her crazy fits, blaming MB, stating she could have been the one marrying RKSleepy 

RK stating that he too had a father who he lost at the age of 12, surely shows his compassionate side,( i have to re-interate am yet to watch the episode, so have no clue of the way he enacted this dialogue in terms of expression or emotions,) but nonetheless, according to me and u of course as mentioned it, it did show he was human too!, and his behaviour as of late may cause others to doubt his humanity, but he hasnt had anyone in his life so far to show him that life is full of joy rather than dull moments!... He lives in his own world, a world full of loneliness, MB stepping into that world, brought him an aim in life! No1 has dared to challenge him or tell him that money is not everything! Despite his stardom status, his life was lacking in terms of excitment (and love) and this middle class girl brought just that in his life. She seems to be the first person to call him by his full name! and look he gave her when she did was interesting LOL.. I do not think his father is dead, but in his mind his father is dead, perhaps because his father was the cause of his mother's death!(again am stipulating here, but because an article stated that some actor will be playing RK's father :S, so him stating his father is dead baffled me today)

Destiny! The most repeated word right now, with both characters! RK believes he will write MB's destiny!MB leaving her destiny to God!.Who will win?... Man, this show is getting more interesting, i cannot wait for it to get even better!...

Ok i have a lot more to say, but am yet to watch the episode, so will not be boring you with a long post, especially since i might be back to extend thisLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 09 August 2012 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4readingworms.-brokensoul--Namita-

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
amazing post dear,, Spot on... wow..
So now we know little abt RK.. good...

Yes nice comment on Mukund from RK.. That was the best,,.

DD awesome as usual...

Great CV's.. this is what we want to see.. MD and VD set screen on fire... I did not moved at all in that one hour time. while watchind MD...

Superb.. Pls TRP rise now...This show is awesome...

Love it

Sima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Tell me - Itni young hoke - itni philosphical bathein kaise kar lethi ho?

Bravado post.

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Tell me - Itni young hoke - itni philosphical bathein kaise kar lethi ho?

Bravado post.

cari!! LOLmein young nahi hoon okay!! 17 years bauhaut baari ladki hoti hai. Tongue

carisma2

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

superb post, well RK comment on MAMU chemistry really crack me up, but was shock when he said abt his father death bcos articles states ththe is going to enter, then maybehe might b his step father, or someone whom he adores as father. But RK has some dark past, really excited for future epis, want to know his dark past,

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

amazing post dear,, Spot on... wow..
So now we know little abt RK.. good...

Yes nice comment on Mukund from RK.. That was the best,,.

DD awesome as usual...

Great CV's.. this is what we want to see.. MD and VD set screen on fire... I did not moved at all in that one hour time. while watchind MD...

Superb.. Pls TRP rise now...This show is awesome...

Love it

Sima

there was always something more to rk..im glad now people see it i hope. yes amazing epsode and they set the screens on fire..as rk ne bolaa. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index