AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pranganga

nice post.
i feel that arnav is enjoying when his khushi gets nervous, when he comes near her, when he flirts with her, when he talks about suhagraat, when he is getting naughty with her.  though khushi on her side, these are new to her, she is enjoying, but she is still nervous which instigates arnav's naughty ness.
in fact in the morning when arnav purposely reminds her of suhagraat, he sees the reaction of his wife.  I feel he himself is so excited that he could hardly sleep peacefully of his khushi being wholly "his" forever. Arnav himself seemed to be pomping here and there through out RM.
Over all a breath taking episode.
But for sure their suhagraat has a very long way to go. On one side, I literally dont want the consummation of their marriage now.  lets watch some more of our arshi romance and let it happen itself.

thanks...i know arnav enjoys flirting with khushi...as she gets soo nervous...yeah he is happy as after soo many years he got such love in his life and which is going to be his forever...i really love him..i hope arshi stay like this forever
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
A beautiful episode, it was perfect. All the scenes and characters were perfect. The entire team were outstanding, especially Sarun :)
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so many things are happens in just one day ... Cvs are not in the mood to stretching the story too much... hope that chemistry of arnav and khushi never ends .. a complete and a perfect post... Nycc and sweet.
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww..todays epi..just loved it.. 😊 😳
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the episode it was so guttery
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aru 🤣
Lovely post and excellent epi 🤣 🤣
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post 👍🏼
I m also totally loving the current track, and today's episode was the bestest ever...loved every bit of it... 😊
Truly HATS OFF to the whole team of IPKKND for such a fantabulous and mindblowing episode 👏 👏
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really loving the episodes man today was one hilarious 
asumasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 post dear
Kushi has no idea what she got herself into
Arnav is like ...