Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Naniji u r the show stealer !! entertaining episod

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
What a episode ? EmbarrassedBlushing

First of all..thanks a lot to cv's for giving such a entertaining episode full of love. affection, teasing Embarrassed Most enjoyable episode ever !! Today it was totally a beautiful script todayWink

Loved all the actors today..Barun .Sanaya  rocks todayStar Loved mamiji . nk LOLWink

ASR totally in moodEmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming omg..i faintedWinkDay Dreaming My..he laughs a lot today n he winks n he smiles throughtout the episode  wow loved it..Tongue what a wow episode ? i m still blushing friendsBlushing

Today' s episode:Tongue     

Episode starts with anjali crying n seeing her family album.Arnav comes to anjali he said not to worry abt anything.Arnav says that u r the one makes me console n soothing. Whole family sits together n paints diya for jhanmastamiSmile Nani pointed out the significance of radha n krishna story..Smilebut naniji how much it helps for arshi i don't knowLOL Today u r the show stealer naniji becoz of u only khushi got bright upEmbarrassed She insidted the importance n relationships of hubby n wifey relationships..totally she told abt many promises..Khushi proved once again she was innocentWinkI never expect that naniji will play as catalyst for arshi LOLWinkoh..god i mBlushing

Payal n khushi conversation:Smile

I think today only payal n khushi had a very good conversationWinkWell..payal u make ur sister to realize abt importance of hubby.Yes she told abt arnav's new way of supporting n standing n raising voice for her..Khushi blushes a lot today me tooEmbarrassedWow..loved the female version of IPKKND title track..Loved itSmile

So cute moments of arhsiHeartDay DreamingBlushing

Loved how khushi hugs arnav n says sorry ..For what seeing without him in dressROFL Oh..so cute bubbly photos..I don't today how many of faintsLOLLOL Oh..god thanks cv's for a lovely sceneTongue Arnav just asked her to return it but khushi runs n both wer playing.Arnav chased khushi n finally they both fall in bed n it broken  How it happensROFL Oh..till now nothing happenedROFL
Omg..gutter alertEmbarrassed ROFL i m sorry guysWink 

The scene was quite natural n both barun n sanz done very well..Its not a acting and all..i can say just loved it how he laughed with a openhearted..Khushi love u baby..only u can make hiim like thisSmileLoved it..Loved it.TongueDay Dreamingboth laughed like a hell,,me tooROFLKhushi also laguhed n she told its very nice to see u laugh like thisSmile

Arnav n khushi :EmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming

Khushi's u got a sense abt ur relationshipWink..Where naniji r the show stealer todayLOLShe comes to arnav asked what we did till now as a hubby n wife.She listed all the rituals haldi . mehendi ceremony  n finally suhaag raatEmbarrassed..But arnav was totally switched on mood.So he picks everybody life undergoes in a sameway.Arnav says for a change we il move in reverse way..Tomorrow night..suhaagraatBlushingWink..Oh..What happen to u ? my hotty n droolong man ?Day Dreaming
Arnav asked let we starts come onROFL Khushi 's dhak dhak got increased Blushing not only for u ..for us tooEmbarrassedogh..god this is too hot to handle this coupleEmbarrassed

Arnav moves forwards she moves back n she got tensed when he comes towards her..Again its a deal  just before ll pray to god for him alone everything end in dealLOL..Now again he starts his life in deal with his wifeShockedLOL deal for this tooWinkBlushing..Seriously u r the man of  uniquessnessWink Its too hot when he goes close to her n her breathe she last it..Khushi just escaped but 2morrow ??BlushingEmbarrassed

Morning :EmbarrassedWinkDay Dreaming

A parcel for ASR Dadi got to pick up that parcel..But arnav comes n jsut he picked up his trolleyh he says Gm to dadi..so sweetboyWinkLooks hot in pink..Aww...khushi just got from her bed..she looks too pretty in night suitsSmileArnav asked her r u remember my deal.Oh..man come on..How can she forget ? EmbarrassedKhushi got shocked onceagain..She got a very big fear regarding thisLOLSo poor khushi starts to blabber n she said that SR to payal.Payal too said even i m too got so much of fearLOLOh..no..again deal..EmbarrassedROFLKhushi just can't imagine herselfLOL

What a funny conversation b/w mamiji n Nk N dadi..specially i loved dadi n nkROFL me not chotey me NKLOL..Mamiji hearing songs n comes infront of dadiROFL..Later dadi ll also changed like this.

Last partTongueSmile

Anrav rolls his eyes after saying abt his deal to khushi.He smiles out throught out the day..Akash reached arnav to get a sign form him..While signing also he smiles.ShockedBut akash got it LOLWhat happen bhia ?it seems so happy ..Yeah.i m happy its a goodday  for ubut for khushiROFL

special mention..yes anjali visiting shyamAngrythat too without acknowledge of his bro..Poor anjali..Ouch

I loved today's episode to the coreBig smile most best n entertaining episode..all in one episode..we got heart attackShockedTongueTongue

just share ur views my dear friendsSmile

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

sueheartSusi_66imsaal786radha_24chandramcrishi_chhalvidhathrimathiarhifan_loversree89redhearthasini_kpraiiArchu61Sonakshi_Barunguessimgreatpriyavinvarshamaharaj-Reva-KamalikaGrimi015Meena1428kitty789jbluedayDormaabby2181Anshi7Dazeepriyankaarparashmjhtian94mishty_angelMarwa.A.Wsslmay11hoopoe-Rimsha-sizzlesginacsweet-fairyekiholosanZ_RashcrazzyhrtborregaarrsshhiiLuv_isnt_classyipkknd_hazelArshig8samanthana-Raichu-peepliAR_EternalLoveamaypranaysrijaaa127Sidda8-EndlessSmile-shagun_sarunRaadhiyaaa_Dazzling_--BSI-FaNaTic--zafiDeedeepa1silvia1999siva2901pinky89ragvir.fansoharaMyLuvBarunnoclapspleasetash10Fazila~Arshi.Sugi.IPKNestleToulouse

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Archu still ROFLing!!ROFLROFL
Lovely post!!Hug
Today really missing Shree,my naughty soul sis!!
Where are you darling??Come nah!!

Loved this hug!!
Loved the Cricket match!!LOLROFL
Awww their laugh!!Heart
Loved the epi Archu!!
Arnav is too naughty!!ROFL

Edited by _Dazzling_ - 09 August 2012 at 9:51am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14irene95naiduMeena1428asumasanKamalikaGrimi015zobshehmishty_angelMarwa.A.W..Zenny..crazzyhrtLuv_isnt_classyaarrsshhiiKtotheMsweet-fairySidda8207shikhasamanthanapieryrosesohararagvir.fan-Namita-pinky89cocoatreeDeedeepa1noclapspleaseFazila~

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
it was a really good episode archana...with right mix of everything...i am so loving this track!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
woww what an epi

cocoatree

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
ArchuHug I loved today's episode! Great post...I didn't see it from this angle! So true it is thanks to Naniji that Khushi thought about the whole rituals for her wedding!!!

Am still wearing a large goofy grin on the face and blushing continuouslyBlushing Seriously I just can't get over that epi!!! Totally entertaining, romantic and adorable!!!

Arnav was so adorable today when he laughed at the broken bedEmbarrassed, and lol how naughty he was teasing Khushi about completing the rituals backwards...that was so damn hilariousROFLROFL I just can't stop laughing!!! And lol at Khushi's being so terrified at the idea of her suhaag raat!!!LOL

OMG I just loved loved the epi!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGcocoatreenoclapsplease

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
res...
well said archu .
loved the epi...
our hotie in full flirty mood .love him...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 09 August 2012 at 10:05am

cocoatree

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
fantasti epi...can't stop blushingBlushing

cocoatree

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj