Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Harsh Reality Hits Madhu Again!!! (Page 2)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

thanks for coming up with this post Clap *applause*
i m very sure aaj sab milke Trishna ko bash karenge Ouch...for what? for saying the obvious ofcourse!

Well yehi toh hota hai...Sach hai, Bura lagega...Smile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

i completely agree with trishna here...Madhu is indirectly repsonsible for their state today...
happy that she is making amends now...

I get that this is for the story to move ahead...One of the FB's used while Madhu was walking all alone and before calling RK was the accusations Trishna made...Uske turanth baad she called RK...to help Mallik if marriage was the only thing that could get her 40 lakhs so be it...

Yes nobody would hurt their parents willingly...And definitely not a person like Madhu...But the truth is at a point she made it too personal and at another she took things too far-fetched

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leverne

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

ME 100% AGREE WITH TRISNA AND I AM NOT WITH MADHU WHOLE ACTION I AGAIN AND AGAIN WRITE COMMENTS ON THIS MATTER THAT A CIVIL PERSON HAS ONLY RESPONISBILITY TO TAKE VICTOM IN HOSPITAL AND CALL POLICE, GIVE THEIR STATEMENT WHENEVER THEY NEED. BUT MADHU TOOK EVERY THING ON HIS SHOLDER AND TOOK KEEN INTEREST OR CAN SAY THAT PERSONAL INTEREST. ITS MESSAGE FOR ALL GIRLS AND I THINK FOR ALL PERSONS THAT WHAT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY. WE HAVE A LIMITS AND NEVER CROSS OUR LIMITS IT CAN CREATE PROBLEM FOR EVERY ONE. IF SOME ONE NEVER LIKE MY COMMENTS NEVER MIND BUT ITS THE REALITY OF LIFE AND WE HAVE TO FACE IT.

Couldn't agree moreSmile
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

well written!...and of course trishna is right...she did not say anything that was a lie...but its the superficial reason for why they are in this mess...if we scratch off the surface...as we viewers have seen..its not so black and white as what trishna said...but this will push madhu to accept the proposal i think...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Aahnac Senior Member
Aahnac
Aahnac

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
why do people think that if someone makes a post about trishna people will start bashing them . This forum has a lot of sensible members and when we have a healthy discussion it'll be healthy 

(Haven't seen the epi - i just read the update so please forgive me if i go wrong i'll see it and then update later ) Trishna is right but then Trishna's whole life is just one blame game when things go wrong  - in life standing for truth, justice will probably get you killed or beaten up ... and mukund - i guess initially Madhu just saw him as any other human being...

-brokensoul-undisclosed

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

What Trishna said was in a way truth. Madhu has brought this thoofan into their life. Though her intentions was right, to whom she has done all this was the first person who ran away from everything.

But this is not the time to blame each other. They need to support each other in difficult times. And if a sister is like Trishna she could not be called a good sister. I also didn't like when Trishna was thinking about her career at this time. Also it seems she has even gone for shooting that day.

So what she said was true. But the timing and the way she is blaming Madhu again for her dream is not right. It makes her a very selfish person, which she I think always is. Her love for Madhu has always been conditional.

But why the family is in this situation is because of Madhu's one wrong decision of going too far in helping someone. Madhu is paying for this more than anyone.

Edited by Shahisthi - 09 August 2012 at 11:02am

-lazybee-undisclosed

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
yep she may b right but shamu is in hospital n its not even 24hrs then how cum trishna went to shoot leaving n she talking about career is only wrong thing she done n said in convo...

rest of all I agree... but there is always a time to tlk n vent the anger.. yep she said right that every thing is coz of MB...blha blah... but talking abt career at such crucial time, n going from the place where she stand n blaming her birth all together can never b justified when the person is own sis...

she was nyc n supporitve for only 2 episode... n back to her pagalpanti in 3rd...
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
For most of the people this is a  fact that "You see the world as u r"SmileIt is true for selfless & innocent person as well as most selfish person too...Madhu did what according  to her and morally  was right at that time...was she aware abt the selfish world she lives in ?? No ...yes she's at fault not because what she did for Mukku but for not having the knowledge of this practical world...What Trishna said was right but not completely and wasn't needed at that particular time...even in the current situation where she suppose to more concern abt shammo  she  care more abt her career??????Confusedbut both sis behaved acc to their nature...Madhu completely selfless person and Trishna most selfish person...Ouch
I don't think everyone is going to bash Trish as she did behave the way she suppose...Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index