Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Harsh Reality Hits Madhu Again!!!

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Last time it was Aayi words that hit Madhubala right where it hurts...I did make a post on Okay da Insult was too much,But Madhu asked for it...

Well i am back with another post and i can't help but agree to everything that Trishna said...I know many of you would be fuming 😑over what Trishna said today...You might be thinking "How dare she...??? " What the...?? " etc etc

But think about it with a cool mind? What wrong did she say??? I know as a family, as Madhu's sister, it was required of Trishna to stay by her sister's side, coz that's what family does in hard times...It was her anger, her helplessness that came out in that manner...

But the one point, one dialogue by Trishna was so hard hitting and 100% genuine that i had to agree with what she said... Madhu did this for Justice...Who was the victim here - Mukund, for whose Justice did Madhu fight- Mukund's ...Now where is that Mukund??? The first person to leave them in this difficult time was Mukund...Forget the relationship (Read Engagement?) he did not do anything based on HUMANITY either...Whereas it was on Human grounds that MB helped Mukund.

Acha chalo jo hua so hua, would things have got this far, had Madhu not been so stubborn regarding RK an sending him behind bars...Had she not taken it so personal things would have been something else today...

I am not blaming Madhu...but she did stretch it a bit to far...This does not mean i am not in support of her and agree with Trishna's actions more...She should have stuck by her sister, but what she asked today to Madhu was well placed...

What do you think????

Love Viji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks for coming up with this post πŸ‘ *applause*
i m very sure aaj sab milke Trishna ko bash karenge ...for what? for saying the obvious ofcourse! Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Points regarding Mukhund Yes I agree... It was for him Madhu did everything and he's the one to flee from all issues 1st...

But Thrish's accusations of life would have been better without Madhu was a total NO NO for me... But cant blame Trish as well coz she was the pampered one and does not think broadly... 

I feel realy sorry for Madhu πŸ˜­
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She has done what she thought was right she thought the world was as good as her ... its her story and she is going to live it and learn through it ...
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ME 100% AGREE WITH TRISNA AND I AM NOT WITH MADHU WHOLE ACTION I AGAIN AND AGAIN WRITE COMMENTS ON THIS MATTER THAT A CIVIL PERSON HAS ONLY RESPONISBILITY TO TAKE VICTOM IN HOSPITAL AND CALL POLICE, GIVE THEIR STATEMENT WHENEVER THEY NEED. BUT MADHU TOOK EVERY THING ON HIS SHOLDER AND TOOK KEEN INTEREST OR CAN SAY THAT PERSONAL INTEREST. ITS MESSAGE FOR ALL GIRLS AND I THINK FOR ALL PERSONS THAT WHAT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY. WE HAVE A LIMITS AND NEVER CROSS OUR LIMITS IT CAN CREATE PROBLEM FOR EVERY ONE. IF SOME ONE NEVER LIKE MY COMMENTS NEVER MIND BUT ITS THE REALITY OF LIFE AND WE HAVE TO FACE IT.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Offo...ab ek aur argument though ur post is to the t...I applaouse u for the post ...be ready for wonderful and colourful l comments...
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thrishna was not wrong in her words she said what she gone through but aj ek sach aur pata chal ke is khudgarz ghamandi RK ko bhi dard ka matlab pata hai that shows the sign of his coming down to earth and live life in positivity in future but it will take a hell lot of time. Sabhi apne apne dard se tute hue hai everyone is just sleeping in bed full of thorns wether let it be Roma, Thrishna, Padmini, Madhubala or even RK as he told he knows pain. But one thing in end I was thinking ye bevda kahin Madhubala A haan ko bhi bevdi na bana dale πŸ˜†.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i completely agree with trishna here...Madhu is indirectly repsonsible for their state today...
happy that she is making amends now...
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

thanks for coming up with this post πŸ‘ *applause*

i m very sure aaj sab milke Trishna ko bash karenge ...for what? for saying the obvious ofcourse!

Well yehi toh hota hai...Sach hai, Bura lagega...😊
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

i completely agree with trishna here...Madhu is indirectly repsonsible for their state today...
happy that she is making amends now...

I get that this is for the story to move ahead...One of the FB's used while Madhu was walking all alone and before calling RK was the accusations Trishna made...Uske turanth baad she called RK...to help Mallik if marriage was the only thing that could get her 40 lakhs so be it...

Yes nobody would hurt their parents willingly...And definitely not a person like Madhu...But the truth is at a point she made it too personal and at another she took things too far-fetched