Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Who watched IPK all alone today??:P (Page 8)

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

heheheh ok lemme start..lol i anyway watch IPKKND all alone every night..but the difference is i go out of my room and watch it in a separate TV room. this place is so close to the living room and the area everyone else at home are!! So despite me closing the door behind me, my sounds of swooning gets carried away pretty easily and thus i have to control myself a little bit, to avoid being named completely crazy and cartered off to a mental asylum!!LOL

hun .. i know exactly wht are saying .. seen it and been there ... literally .. lol .. u know my situation .. i do watch it later dln .. but i have to be quite as i am nt allowed to close the freaking door and also my idiotic bro wil literally drag me out if i do laugh too loud .. seriously ... and i was very close to been drag to the so called mental hospital 2day ... atleast i can be happy as u are also on ur way there .. i will definitely have company in case i end up there .. lol ...

but today!! aha i was watching it on my laptop through Star player...Dancing

lucky u hun it did save ur parents a trip to the mental hospital ... and thanx yaar for the ack ... nt to watch it with my bro .. it saved me a lot of straining like a fool and laughing like an idiot ... i owe u one .. lol

and man am i glad!! hehe my room is upstairs and totally on the other side of the house that hardly any sound reaches my parents!!Star cz today for sure they would have come rushing in to see what the hell was wrong with me!!!ShockedROFL

oh .. hun u have no freaking idea how much i envy u .. now at times like this i wish we were at my home and nt here atleast i would be upstairs in my own little corner in my own little room .. lol hard luck as u know .. it will take more time .. oh if ur mum and dad hears u ... they would definely think u have lost it .. i meant ur mind .. stop thinking gutter thoughts yaar .. lol ... as i said in the afternoon .. u are a goner babes ... cannt save u ... Wink

even right now 35 minutes after the episode ended i am giggling so much that i can hardly breath, let alone type this straight!! hahaha

oh .. i did hear it through the phone ... thanx god u are nt near by ... seriously ... lol

omg omg how many of u were alone and free to behave like a complete giggling maniac and go crazy?? i danced around the room...jumped out of my chair...quite literally screamed as i whooped in the air...
swooned n swooned repeatedly!!

k .. now u are scaring me ... should i call ur mum and inform tht u have lost ur mind .. btw i am in the same club .. but didnt jump up and down the room .. i would have definitely kicked out of the room by my brothers .. lol .. i was alone due to ur fore warning ... and thanx again ..

quite literally made & am making an utter fool out of myself and totally in gutter filled ArHi paradise!!
my feet r yet to touch earth and before that i am going to watch the episode 200million times!!!LOL

oh hun dont worry about it .. i grantee tht no one will think like tht .. sa far as i can remember u were always like tht ... so chill it isnt ipknd .. it is u ... but i can see tht ipknd has added and enhanced those so called lovly qualities of ur .. lol ... oh dont even dream of getting down from the clouds .. we will join u there .lol ...

so i have also litterally lost my mind .. glad we are on the same page ..

did comment on almost all ur posts today .. check them out .. and i have no doubts tht u are nt going to sleep tonight ...

hang in there and hope u enjoy ..

xoxo

- - badra

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i watched it all alone !! :DD
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starplus31

watch it alone - then again , so i can see which bits to fast forward through. if u watch on ur laptop - why nt use headphones!!

if that was the problem how easy it would be!!!!!ShockedLOL

lol the problem is not the show!! it is me!!
ROFL i anyway use headphones, but i giggle and laugh and swoon so loudly n that is the embarrassing part not anything that is being said on the show as no1 ever pays attention to the show if it is hindi at my place!!
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 143badra

Originally posted by princessunara

heheheh ok lemme start..lol i anyway watch IPKKND all alone every night..but the difference is i go out of my room and watch it in a separate TV room. this place is so close to the living room and the area everyone else at home are!! So despite me closing the door behind me, my sounds of swooning gets carried away pretty easily and thus i have to control myself a little bit, to avoid being named completely crazy and cartered off to a mental asylum!!LOL

hun .. i know exactly wht are saying .. seen it and been there ... literally .. lol .. u know my situation .. i do watch it later dln .. but i have to be quite as i am nt allowed to close the freaking door and also my idiotic bro wil literally drag me out if i do laugh too loud .. seriously ... and i was very close to been drag to the so called mental hospital 2day ... atleast i can be happy as u are also on ur way there .. i will definitely have company in case i end up there .. lol ...

but today!! aha i was watching it on my laptop through Star player...Dancing

lucky u hun it did save ur parents a trip to the mental hospital ... and thanx yaar for the ack ... nt to watch it with my bro .. it saved me a lot of straining like a fool and laughing like an idiot ... i owe u one .. lol

and man am i glad!! hehe my room is upstairs and totally on the other side of the house that hardly any sound reaches my parents!!Star cz today for sure they would have come rushing in to see what the hell was wrong with me!!!ShockedROFL

oh .. hun u have no freaking idea how much i envy u .. now at times like this i wish we were at my home and nt here atleast i would be upstairs in my own little corner in my own little room .. lol hard luck as u know .. it will take more time .. oh if ur mum and dad hears u ... they would definely think u have lost it .. i meant ur mind .. stop thinking gutter thoughts yaar .. lol ... as i said in the afternoon .. u are a goner babes ... cannt save u ... Wink

even right now 35 minutes after the episode ended i am giggling so much that i can hardly breath, let alone type this straight!! hahaha

oh .. i did hear it through the phone ... thanx god u are nt near by ... seriously ... lol

omg omg how many of u were alone and free to behave like a complete giggling maniac and go crazy?? i danced around the room...jumped out of my chair...quite literally screamed as i whooped in the air...
swooned n swooned repeatedly!!

k .. now u are scaring me ... should i call ur mum and inform tht u have lost ur mind .. btw i am in the same club .. but didnt jump up and down the room .. i would have definitely kicked out of the room by my brothers .. lol .. i was alone due to ur fore warning ... and thanx again ..

quite literally made & am making an utter fool out of myself and totally in gutter filled ArHi paradise!!
my feet r yet to touch earth and before that i am going to watch the episode 200million times!!!LOL

oh hun dont worry about it .. i grantee tht no one will think like tht .. sa far as i can remember u were always like tht ... so chill it isnt ipknd .. it is u ... but i can see tht ipknd has added and enhanced those so called lovly qualities of ur .. lol ... oh dont even dream of getting down from the clouds .. we will join u there .lol ...

so i have also litterally lost my mind .. glad we are on the same page ..

did comment on almost all ur posts today .. check them out .. and i have no doubts tht u are nt going to sleep tonight ...

hang in there and hope u enjoy ..

xoxo

- - badra

calling u ahead to warn u not to watch it with ur brother paid off then?LOLROFL

thanks 4 all the compliments!! lol i can't imagine what i would have done today if someone was around when i watched!!!
ROFL

will check the other posts too!!LOLEmbarrassed
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

hhahha awesome experience reading all of u guys' situations!!! it is hilarious what all of us do for IPKKND!!!!LOL
thanks 4 sharing all the amazing stories!!Embarrassed
Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ME Embarrassed !! I was all alone and was glad that my Mom wasn't there Wink
nemitha Newbie
nemitha
nemitha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
me i was all aloneWink
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz