India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Husband's love & support make woman more confident

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hi friends, I have just joined this forum a few min. back only and still exploring its features on commenting, starting a new topics etc. Happened to read Ashu's surprise bday celebration news in IF last week and just in last weekend, watched KTLK for d 1st time and I am just in love... with the show... Embarrassed However,so far I have watched only a few recent episodes and 3rd to 31st Oct. episodes only over the last weekend. Also, I have been going over the beautiful posts of this forum... I am in awe of you guys... Sujathaji, Mudraji, Tanuji, Malvikaji and many more (I am yet to get all the names , so sorry can't mention everyone Confused) I am also giving a try to something I wish to tell ...Although, I am not very good at depicting my thoughts into words, so, whatever incompleteness you might feel in my writing is all my limitation, please accept it and please please give your words on this subjects also...

ok, starting with just my opinion: in my personal experience as well as some of my frnds and family members' I have a feeling like, if the husband loves the wife incessantly, cares for her, trusts her and has confidence in her woman, this support results in great boost up of wife's confidence...I would just like to cite here two episodes(Haven't watched more of them,so, can't cite more, apologies Confused) Remember, One day Ashu & BB had been to Hosp. for Ashu's follow-up, leaving Mallu under Nidhi's supervision and Mallu came up with big drama? That day poor Nidhi was calling Dr. Ashu to come back home asap & Ashu asked her to give injection to tranquilize Mallu... I just can't forget how hesitated Nidhi was sayin..."Maine to kafi time se koi injection bhi nahi diya" Just my POV but, why was Nidhi so much hesitant? She was an intern, so, she must have studied in Med. school for 4-5 yr.s, must have given umpteenth no. of inj. by then. Then how come this fear? I personally feel that she was indecisive considering Ashu's hyper-sensitivity to Mallu and her health and lack of support to Nidhi. Nidhi could/might very well have treated some other patient at KGH efficiently, but, for Mallu, Ashu was not at all by her side, so, she was dubious about her own abilities despite she being A.I. 14th rank bright stu. I feel that when Ashu replied to her apprehension with "Oh come on Nidhi, you are a trained Doc. Can't you just give this inj?" -- To me, it was like Ashu was just considering her as any other intern, not his wife Dr. Nidhi(who had to treat her unsupportive hubby's 12 saal purani bestest frnd) with expressions like, "ohh what crap, a trained doc. talks about not having given inj. to some patient for quite some time. how unreasonable..." Next in sequence, Nidhi is very sure that she has not given overdose, but still the poor sweety repeatedly apologizes that it might be her mistake, starts confusing on her own expertise, but, still asks Ashu if he believes her to be innocent, let her give a chance to give the medication to Mallu, and when Ashu allowes her, she is so relieved Smile

And now consider just yest.'s episode: we all are happy to see DR. Nidhi just than MRS. Nidhi Ashutosh after the beautiful romance-filled episodes of last 3 weeks. Now Ashuji loves Nidhi keeping his ego aside, at times he gives in, suppresses his words just not to disturb her mind, tries to keep her woman happy in every possible manner...And how wonderfully this has resulted in rising Nidhi's confidence!!! Embarrassed Remember the Ashu who ruthlessly had told her that this is his house & he doesn't need ask Nidhi if he can make mallu stay there or not... how he had said that  DB can take her "bacchi" home alongwith & how heartlesslyhe had driven Nidhi out of his house after that knifewala incident? The same Ashu is all loving and caring hubby now and see the magic!!! Star Nidhi despite being in admin. takes charge of entire KGH in Ashu's absence, single-handedly attends to all patients and not only that, but, even keeps the OT ready for a critical patient (I remember from earliest episodes: Mallu was to reprimand Nidhi for having taken a lady for Ultrasound without having consulted any Sr. Doc. as she was only an intern.) The way she talks to other strikers - she cannot join them, her dept. does not have any problem with management & she advises the paramedical staff to come to her for any question...ohooo, wooohooo...my heart is all gardern garden Clap Thank God Ashu thanked & appreciated her wholeheartedly and properly rewarded her with internship restarting next day... Also, I loved seeing Ashu granting Nidhi her 2 saal...

This is just my thought, I may be wrong/right in all possible ways. Eagerly awaiting the wonderful contributors of the forum to give your insight. You have full rights to criticize/correct my thoughts. Warm regards to you all...Embarrassed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ssktlkArmu4evasubashniSujatha.raowavesLibradebaparna77jayanti_djmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forumHug

You have expreseed very well yourself.. Hope to have more posts from you...Smile

yes.. at times the dialogues surprise us to the extent I get worried by them... not only the 'injection one'... the dialogue about babies too... Nidhi is not a 14 year old she is 24... and if she mouths such expressions...it is disgusting...

About the confidence due to husband... it may not be 100% correct... here hubby is the boss too... basically, if someone acknowledges the worth, it gives any person self confidence... This is the main reason why the career is important.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniLibrattrocks

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
good post.  you have expressed your thoughts very nicely.Big smile
welcome to our forum.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum !
very nice post !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hey...good to have you here...and look forward to your active participation hereon...

Your post is an interesting one...I agree with this partly...

A human being's personality, more often than not, is completely shaped at the time of marriage...at least in the present times...if at all anybody's love and support makes a person more confident, I would say it is that of the parents...they are the ones who influence you in your formative years...and are largely responsible for how your personality shapes up...

So, you are either an intrinisically confident or a diffident person by the time you get married,,,of course continued oppression can make even the most confident of us shrivel while praise can make even the most shy amongst us blossom...but the partner alone is not the influencing factor...I mean you have your own set of friends and colleagues too by then apart from your own family...so the partner is not necessarily the sole influencing factor although he/she is an important one...

Coming to Nidhi, Ashutosh and she have hardly been married long enough for him to significantly infleunce or shape her personality...personally, that dialogue about not being confident of administering an injection was quite preposterous...you don't forget something as basic as that...and to say that you are under performance pressure on something as trivial as this is not acceptable...I am not a doctor but I have administered insulin injections in the past...it is not rocket science...

And I don't think yesterday had anything to do with Ashutosh...it was a natural response to an emergency,...I would attribute it to her own intelligence and confidence than any love...in fact, it could be the opposite...she was subconsciously determined to prove to him that he had underestimated he!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 09 August 2012 at 10:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniLibrattrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
heyyy thank u all for ur warm welcomeSmile 

OOps...my bad...I should have mentioned in the subject-line for Wife not Woman. As I had said, I do not consider myself good at expressing in words; this was my 1st try ever, so picked up the wrong word Confused And this was just my observation w. r. to these 2 episodes and some other practical experiences. Is there any way, the administrators could make this change in subject title... as I am yet to explore all features of posting.

Yeah, I second you on Parents' supportwala view. And agreed that Ashu is Nidhi's boss also who is not at all kind to any mistake. so,Nidhi has to be more conscious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLibra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Welcome to the Forum Hug

Super first post... wuld love to read more of ur posts..! Feel free to join in the bandwagon n yap on Party

Btw. .m tanu Embarrassed

Librattrocks

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
 Welcome to the forum. Good post.

Librattrocks

Go to top