India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sulekha Diwan?

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I know her entry is supposed to be as a God Mother for Siddhi and a support system. 
but so far this lady seems as shady to me as 9 year leap. hear me out:

She said she wants to help Siddhi to move on in her life. She knew how much Siddhi loves Kunal and her life depends on him. So when she went to give baby away, she heard plans of K-R marriage and left. Coudln't she go and tell Kunal everything? I mean she knew about Siddhi's deal of keeping Kunal in dark. But as far as I remember, Sulekha didn't make any deal or promises? If she really wanted Siddhi's happiness, why not tell Kunal everything as Siddhi's true happiness is with Kunal. 

Second - for 9 years, not for once she showed Anand her mother's picture? Ok there can be excuse for not taking him to meet Siddhi; but no picture either? Who does that? Veena sure can do that but... a well wisher? Keeping this secret for 9 years, may be but no picture?

Third is while she was telling Siddhi so called truth about Kunal-Richa relationship; why ask for promise to never ever meet Kunal again and do exactly what she tells her to do? Ok she may be trying to make Siddhi face harsh reality but why put such conditions in front of her? Siddhi is sensible woman able to make her own decisions so if Sulekha was telling truth; Siddhi would have to accept it no matter what. So why is she making decisions of Siddhi's life? 

we don't know why Sulekha was in jail accept she did something similar to Siddhi and people were scared of her in jail. She also is said to have some dark past so this lady doesn't seem like much saving angle to me, what about you guys?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelmytriashuS_Neetu_Drivemecracy.Boss.paradigmSV_20

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yes jay...i hate her ...it is her fault to assume kunal marries richa and that child wont be safe in chopra family...atleast she has to told all truth to the childs mother previously...why she waited her to come... ..i thought anand jr will call sulekha nani...but he called her dadi.Confused..after that i have lots of doubt...something is wrong...who is she to ask such a promise...i feel she is doing all this purposefully...

Edited by sarakvp - 09 August 2012 at 9:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrijay_bpm

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ya n all d above kya parvarish diya hain vo anand jr ko even though i liked his scene of showing ATTITUDE even after knowing the women who hugged him s his mother after all he's sinal's son attitude tho hoga hi na uski ma baap ko kam attitude hain kyaLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOL

Edited by SINAN - 09 August 2012 at 11:44am

mytrijay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Initially her entry made me think OK at least Siddhi will have some one she can rely, because Kunal is just surrounded by his selfish family. This way one of them would have a strong support.

But now I'm sure SINAL only have each other to care for. They are better off away from others. Hope at least their kids provide them some solace, as AC is already there with Kunal. But still doubt their kids are enough, they need to be together no matter what.

mytriSilambu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index