Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
@Thanee dear dont worry your writing is beautiful,straight from the heart and hence its so wonderful Smile
@Tanya dear...Yup in a way its good that Manav has set his priorities.Its high time he did it.Archu has set and told her priorities (Purvi) and she is right in her way,time for Manav to do the same.Now Manav also has to give his full focus on Ovi and her condition.It might not be a bad idea may be to take Ovi for a break some where. I think if she remains in this atmosphere for some more time then anything can happen to her..Ovi needs some break and mental peace.It would be better if Manav takes her away with him for a while..A father - daughter vacation will be a good change.Tej can also accompany.
I think Manav will not be going to the engagement and he has his valid reasons for it.Manav should ideally be with Ovi all the time,give her good support ,take her out ,try to change her mind.I think a good father - daughter vacation might just mellow down Ovi a little.

With Sulo opening her grand mouth and clearing proving that she does not give a damn of her other grand daughters,I really want Archu to be angry over Sulo here. I also do not want Ovi or Tej to go to Sulo (yes I want them to be with Archu but after today not with Sulo.She has absolutely without thinking anything smilingly cold-heartedly announced Arvi's engagement.)
Not for once didnt Sulo's heart ask her this question "Ovi is your grand-daughter as well..cant you see her condition at the moment "Angry.
I feel so bad for Archu..Archu needs no enemies from outside or D's ,she has  her very own along with her ,her own mother..I am sorry to say this but time and again Sulo has taken actions that has caused misery in Archu's life and this one is not only going to create more misery in Arman's life and Ovi but also in Arvi's if  there is a engagement fiasco shown.

PS : Tanya dear I think Thanee dear is thinking that Vishnu and Balan might harm Manav this time physically. I also think on the same lines especailly with Manav so eager to get Vishnu his punishment.Some-where down the line I think Manav's life will be in danger and jusr before the divorce it might be that Archu might get hurt saving Manav...Not good signs...Ouch

Edited by Jaishankar - 09 August 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanThaneeFireLordPhoenixTunasnahshermaTanyaz

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update Shruti.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

@Thanee dear dont worry your writing is beautiful,straight from the heart and hence its so wonderful Smile
@Tanya dear...Yup in a way its good that Manav has set his priorities.Its high time he did it.Archu has set and told her priorities (Purvi) and she is right in her way,time for Manav to do the same.

Absolutely , as that scene showed , both of them were holding on to their reposibilities , Manav to Ovi and Archana to Purvi .. and now with the huge problems between the two girls , it is better that they stay away and their families also do not mix up with each other .In fact I think Archana should keep her mouth shut and not tell anything  or advise to Ovi or else it will be taken in a wrong way . She will just have to pray for Ovi silently and hope that God will listen to her prayers ..

Now Manav also has to give his full focus on Ovi and her condition.It might not be a bad idea may be to take Ovi for a break some where. I think if she remains in this atmosphere for some more time then anything can happen to her..Ovi needs some break and mental peace.It would be better if Manav takes her away with him for a while..A father - daughter vacation will be a good change.Tej can also accompany.

Do you really think Ovi will go to a  vaccation with Manav and Teju ..Come on Jai, have you not seen the way this girl is behaving ...She is going to team up with Punni and do some major harm to Arjun and Purvi ...
Ovi does not exactly cares that much for her father or anyone right now ...She only and only wants Arjun ...that's it .
Manav , Teju and the rest of this family are bunch of fools that they  are not taking  her to a shrink .They have all spoiled her rotten She is going to harm someone real bad ...you wait and see .

I think Manav will not be going to the engagement and he has his valid reasons for it.Manav should ideally be with Ovi all the time,give her good support ,take her out ,try to change her mind.I think a good father - daughter vacation might just mellow down Ovi a little.

Ovi is in no mood to mellow down ...she just wants Arjun , that's it . It's sad but the truth is that things with Ovi are so bad now that they are totally out of Manav's control ...Even before Archana spoke that day , Ovi was talking about Arjun better not belong to anyone else ...

Manav and Teju think that just being nasty to Archana  will make Ovi happy and that's enough ...unfortunately for them...giving  taunts and angry looks to Archana wil lnot solve this problem with Ovi .
But now I don't want Archana to tell this to Manav .there is a limit of how much someone can be humiliated ...with Archana that line has been crossed ...now let this family learn the lesson the hard way .

With Sulo opening her grand mouth and clearing proving that she does not give a damn of her other grand daughters,I really want Archu to be angry over Sulo here. I also do not want Ovi or Tej to go to Sulo (yes I want them to be with Archu but after today not with Sulo.She has absolutely without thinking anything smilingly cold-heartedly announced Arvi's engagement.)
Not for once didnt Sulo's heart ask her this question "Ovi is your grand-daughter as well..cant you see her condition at the moment "Angry.

Sulochna is an  exteremely foolish and she can be pretty mean at times ..She did not think even once about Archana  and her feelings  or about Ovi ...She just went ahead with what she wanted to do ... I have no words for Sulochna ,She has  invited trouble ...

I feel so bad for Archu..Archu needs no enemies from outside or D's ,she has  her very own along with her ,her own mother..I am sorry to say this but time and again Sulo has taken actions that has caused misery in Archu's life and this one is not only going to create more misery in Arman's life and Ovi but also in Arvi's if  there is a engagement fiasco shown.

Yes, Archana is the only one I feel sorry for at this point . But I feel that she should stay firm with her decision and should make sure that Arjun and Purvi are together ...Her love story turned into a nightmare ...so what  .No one was there to look after her but she can look after Arjun and Purvi and make sure tha tthey are happy together ...
It would be lovely if in imagination it is shown that even Ashna is standing besides Archana and giving Arjun and Purvi her blessings ...Ashna and Archana are two ladies with class , two good friends  ...they are very very special  and now their children are going to get married ..What a lovely thing to happen .

PS : Tanya dear I think Thanee dear is thinking that Vishnu and Balan might harm Manav this time physically. I also think on the same lines especailly with Manav so eager to get Vishnu his punishment.Some-where down the line I think Manav's life will be in danger and jusr before the divorce it might be that Archu might get hurt saving Manav...Not good signs...Ouch

Oh that doesn't sounds good ...Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 August 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneeFireLordPhoenix

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Thanee

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanee, I hated Soham today ..He looked like a  Gunda DeadUnhappy

Yes dear me too...Poor Purvi everything come in her mind dear..

I really hope he will get a deserving  punish..for what he did...Don't know what Balan has in his mind but hope not what I'm thinking..""Manv"" he is in target now..I'm a bit afraid..they are very dangerous..Angry

what do you mean ?

What are you  thinking ?  tell me please .

You know when I saw him looking at his gun..I was like OMG ..he didnt come just for Soham.only.he come to finished Soham work...and this time it Manv or even all familly are in danger..I'm sure something bad will happen in that soham track..Ouch
what do you think??

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Gun ?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I didn't see any gun ...

Wait , I will go and check ...

Oh no ...there is a gun ..Bloody hell  then there is major trouble coming up ...Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 August 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarThaneeFireLordPhoenix

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
In the room ..he was sitting..controling his gun..I think..before Varsha enter 

Edited by Thanee - 09 August 2012 at 4:16pm

pch76JaishankarTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Don't know why CV's are running for some tracks before the divorce..

everthing is rushing now..I think in -15 days..They will make Arvi get engage/ been seperate/and preparing Ovi Mariage..I think if they could they will put also Soham track in 15 days..++ PLus what we all are waiting the divorce ..

WE must be prepared for a rushing days I think..D'oh

Soham track will be long cause Varsha ..

She is till selfish.DeadDead.dears..she doesn't changeAngry ..what she will do now..if truth will come out..will lie..Its me  your Aai..Soham...Don't listen to anybody...I'm waiting for that.

pch76FireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Go to top