India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 9th August 2012 (Page 6)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Guess old age eventually caught Sulo..Sulo has totally proved me today she is totally a biased lady..Without thinking of the repercussions of what her very own daughter (Archu) might face with D's just after what Archu told her what happened when she announced about Arvi and also knowing Ovi's current state of mind ,Sulo brilliantly goes to D's and invites them for Purvi's engagement..Brilliant..
This truly confirms who is the main reason for ruining Archu's life with many such actions like these.Sulo I think forgot that Ovi is her grand-daughter as well who is in a distraught unstable state.
Sulo time and again has proved how she can easily forget the events of the past or what she has done in the past and act as though nothing has happened. I can clearly say that Sulo has never understood Archu ,ever...She has always screwed her life and now she is doing the same for both her grand-daughters..
For a change tomorrow I might enjoy Savita blasting Sulo coz she deserves it for coming there to rub salt in the wounds of D's and especially Ovi.
Archu is there and its Archu  who should say about the engagement at a appropriate time and if at all Archu would have mentioned it to Manav  alone and not to all..This was totally appalling. Sulo deserves everything coming her side tomorrow.She has once again put Archu in trouble.After she leaves,the D's will tear Archu apart again.
I feel so sorry for Archu,Manav n Ovi n Purvi here.Thanks to Sulo all four lives would be in trouble again.Archu should stop talking to Sulo after this.She should show her anger towards Sulo for being so heartless and stupid putting people in trouble.
I dont find anything wrong in Manav not accompanying Purvi to the police station. He would have surely thought that Purvi might not come alone either Arjun or someone else might come with her.So nothing wrong in that.If Purvi needed some help and if she called Manav,Manav would instantly come..He stands by his words of being there for Purvi when she needs him and if Purvi needs him ,Manav will come for here and he has shown it many times and he will do the same in the future.

Edited by Jaishankar - 09 August 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07Thaneebhallaroxsushkita10rash2222FireLordPhoenixshermaTanyaz

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Smile

Varsha,the only way to save Soham is for the truth to come out in the open. You are a very selfish woman and you want him to be your son,so your plan is to run away?Confused
Thumbs DownFlop Plan

Manav won't let your son "Vishnu" go until you tell the truth and say that he is really ArMan's son,Soham that you stole and ran away with 18 years ago.

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 09 August 2012 at 4:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Jai great post as usual..SmileThumbs Up

yes Sulo is wrong here...and I really think this will have a great repercussion ..especially on Ovi..
but You know before having a great storm...weather must change first..so what Sulo did today..

Just a point on Manv..I repect your point of view..For me..Manv could ask her he would accompany her...cause he know how it was in the police station..

If you wait Purvi to call manv ..to accompany her...you will wait for long dear..for her its just to go to the police station for a formality that all ..she didn't know if she will see the kidnapper ..Manv went to the  police station ..he saw them..where they were..That why i say ..he could propose Purvi to accompany her..You think if it Ovi he will let her be there alone even Tej...perhaps pUrvi would refuse telling no Baba..I'll manage  .no need.to come ...don't worry ect ect...but..this I was waiting in that conversation.."" Purvi Beta if you want ..I can accompany you""thats all..

Manv had tell purvi..whenever she need him..he will be here...I don't want Manv to give her false hope(Faux espoir).in their relation..Baba/Beti...with what happen ..I don't think thier relation will be the same..

Yes for now its not Purvi prob..but Ovi is in bad state..and Sulo has add Oil in fire..let see..
But the consequence will be very bad..I think..Ouch

Edited by Thanee - 09 August 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

yes Sulo is wrong here...and I really think this will have a great repercussion ..espacially on Ovi..
but You know before having a great storm...weather must change first..so what Sulo did today..

Just a point on Manv..I repect your point of view..For me..Manv could ask her he would accompany her...cause he know how it was in the police station..

If you wait Purvi to call manv ..to accompany her...you will wait for long dear..for her its just to go to the police station for a formality that all ..she didn't know if she will see the kidnapper ..Manv went to the  police station ..he saw them..where they were..That why i say ..he could propose Purvi to accompany her..You think if it Ovi he will let her be there alone even Tej...perhaps pUrvi could refuse telling no Baba..I'll manage  .no need.to come ...don't worry ect ect...but..this I was waiting in that conversation.."" Purvi Beta if you want ..I can accompany you""thats all..

Manv had tell purvi..whenever she need him..he will be here...I don't want Manv to give her hope.in their relation..Baba/Beti...

Yes for now its not Purvi prob..but Ovi is in bad state..and Sulo has add Oil in fire..let see..

Thanks thanee dear for the post Smile.(one of my T's LOL).Yes Thanee dear he could have..But dont you think he needs a break.,.HE put his life @ risk for Purvi what else one can expect more of him to be there with Purvi all the time..Remember Thanee he is also angry with Purvi as well and with his daughter Ovi in such a distraught condition at home and with Balan fueling him and evoking the 18 years feelings back,dont you think its too much to expect from him..He outdid himself by being ready to pay 3 cr for Purvi .It was not about money at all ,he  put his precious life at risk for Purvi as well.And just yesterday Archu fueled him more when announced Arvi's engagement..
He is also a human being and how can one expect him to be all caring towards Purvi at this time but he still is. And he mentioned it yesterday as well..Now comparing Ovi and Tej here does not suite the situation..Its not about whether he would have accompanied if it was Ovi n Tej,its the circumstance and situation..last 24 hours has not been good for Arman in their own way.so I did not expect Manav to be all caring here. Manav will be always there for her in need and this situation is not a needy situation..
Yes he could have asked whether I can accompany you but him talking with Purvi and not accusing her directly even now is itself a big deal..He is standing on his words but there are circumstances that cannot be helped.I dont think this proves in any sense that Manav does not care about Pruvi..He cares a lot and he will be back in action when she "needs" him but right now I dont think he is in a position to show a normal concern (not the needy concern,there is a difference) when Arvi's engagement is near and with Ovi totally unstable.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Thaneebhallaroxshermarash2222FireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks only Ekta and her creative team can think like that

Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by Thanee

yes Sulo is wrong here...and I really think this will have a great repercussion ..espacially on Ovi..

If you wait Purvi to call manv ..to accompany her...you will wait for long dear..for her its just to go to the police station for a formality that all ..she didn't know if she will see the kidnapper ..Manv went to the  police station ..he saw them..where they were..That why i say ..he could propose Purvi to accompany her..You think if it Ovi he will let her be there alone even Tej...perhaps pUrvi could refuse telling no Baba..I'll manage  .no need.to come ...don't worry ect ect...but..this I was waiting in that conversation.."" Purvi Beta if you want ..I can accompany you""thats all..

Manv had tell purvi..whenever she need him..he will be here...I don't want Manv to give her hope.in their relation..Baba/Beti...

Thanks thanee dear for the post Smile.(one of my T's LOL).Yes Thanee dear he could have..But dont you think he needs a break.,.HE put his life @ risk for Purvi what else one can expect more of him to be there with Purvi all the time..Remember Thanee he is also angry with Purvi as well and with his daughter Ovi in such a distraught condition at home and with Balan fueling him and evoking the 18 years feelings back,dont you think its too much to expect from him..He outdid himself by being ready to pay 3 cr for Purvi .It was not about money at all ,he  put his precious life at risk for Purvi as well.And just yesterday Archu fueled him more when announced Arvi's engagement..
He is also a human being and how can one expect him to be all caring towards Purvi at this time but he still is. And he mentioned it yesterday as well..Now comparing Ovi and Tej here does not suite the situation..Its not about whether he would have accompanied if it was Ovi n Tej,its the circumstance and situation..last 24 hours has not been good for Arman in their own way.so I did not expect Manav to be all caring here. Manav will be always there for her in need and this situation is not a needy situation..
Yes he could have asked whether I can accompany you but him talking with Purvi and not accusing her directly even now is itself a big deal..He is standing on his words but there are circumstances that cannot be helped.I dont think this proves in any sense that Manav does not care about Pruvi..He cares a lot and he will be back in action when she "needs" him but right now I dont think he is in a position to show a normal concern (not the needy concern,there is a difference) when Arvi's engagement is near and with Ovi totally unstable.. 

Jai you have a very good way to explain points.and I like you and thanks you for that.Clap.Wink..I agree with you..I know he cares for her...but what I wonder now...This relation can change..and Purvi had false hope..in this relation Baba.beti...

I put Ovi or Tej also its just to say whoever (I'm not comparing)..Just to say he will never let anyone  of his 2 daughters go to that police station alone..Wink...For now. I will say that Manv to is fed up with all that...he need a break..as you said..he just give the information to purvi that all..Smile

I know at last everything with change.. to Arvi engagement /Till Arjun will accept to marry Ovi...all familly will be shaked..that for sure...

Most its Arman who will suffer.the most .that for sure...

let see..Now I watch the episode and come back ok..Wink dear..

Edited by Thanee - 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Guess old age eventually caught Sulo..Sulo has totally proved me today she is totally a biased lady..Without thinking of the repercussions of what her very own daughter (Archu) might face with D's just after what Archu told her what happened when she announced about Arvi and also knowing Ovi's current state of mind ,Sulo brilliantly goes to D's and invites them for Purvi's engagement..Brilliant..
This truly confirms who is the main reason for ruining Archu's life with many such actions like these.Sulo I think forgot that Ovi is her grand-daughter as well who is in a distraught unstable state.
Sulo time and again has proved how she can easily forget the events of the past or what she has done in the past and act as though nothing has happened. I can clearly say that Sulo has never understood Archu ,ever...She has always screwed her life and now she is doing the same for both her grand-daughters..
For a change tomorrow I might enjoy Savita blasting Sulo coz she deserves it for coming there to rub salt in the wounds of D's and especially Ovi.
Archu is there and its Archu  who should say about the engagement at a appropriate time and if at all Archu would have mentioned it to Manav  alone and not to all..This was totally appalling. Sulo deserves everything coming her side tomorrow.She has once again put Archu in trouble.After she leaves,the D's will tear Archu apart again.
I feel so sorry for Archu,Manav n Ovi n Purvi here.Thanks to Sulo all four lives would be in trouble again.Archu should stop talking to Sulo after this.She should show her anger towards Sulo for being so heartless and stupid putting people in trouble.
I dont find anything wrong in Manav not accompanying Purvi to the police station. He would have surely thought that Purvi might not come alone either Arjun or someone else might come with her.So nothing wrong in that.If Purvi needed some help and if she called Manav,Manav would instantly come..He stands by his words of being there for Purvi when she needs him and if Purvi needs him ,Manav will come for here and he has shown it many times and he will do the same in the future.

Great Post jai!

Thing is Arjun-Purvi engagament/wedding was inevitable. Deshmukhs were well warned about it right when Archana informed them of her approval. If Sulo goes and reinforces it by telling this reality to them, it is odd, but not totally out of place I feel. The sooner Deshmukhs digest this and also help Ovi to move ahead with this reality the better.

I feel Sulo did it on purpose so that her other grandaughter Ovi gets another strong reality check, and comes out of her " Arjun is mine syndrome". Because Deshmukhs are just continuously comforting Ovi and not letting her come out of it.

Manav has not been aggressive in helping Ovi. His temporary fix of asking her to come to the office seems to have vanished and not worked at all. Why does he not show her to a therapist or send her back to Canada. In his power he could get her a big modeling assignment too.

If Sulo is giving a good jerk to these Deshmukhs by announcng the engagement, may be it will help Ovi completely realize that she needs to move on...

Do not get mad at me... I am trying to see what these great CVs are trying to do WinkAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneeFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thank u

Tanyaz

Go to top