India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 9th August 2012 (Page 5)

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Arjun was so happy..shocked & surprised to know that he is getting engagement on that day..

Purvi - tym cud fly for her..(for me also)Embarrassed

love that dad son part

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynejdronamrajucrazygirl4RDAshlaikaAnAvidReaderTanyaz

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
that old lady sulochana..why cant she use her brain??? she is inviting pain for Arvi and us also..she is insulting OviAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SoapgirlDarlynejdronamrajushermaFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Thanks Shruti..for the highlights

Joke apart ..Sameer falls for Purvi.not today..Wink.but here after been kidnap there's trauma..Purvi should be accompanied ..unfortunately..Purvi goes to Police station alone...really dear..Manv call purvi to go there..To see once more her kidnappersShocked He don't even tell her if she wanted him come with her..nothing...as one friend said..if its was Ovi..he will let her go to the police station alone..

I don't like the way Manv is with Purvi..Double personallity...Thumbs Down

Varsha no comment..Angry

and precap why its sulo who invite Desmuck familly..Confused I know she will go there but Question why its not Archu..she lives there..even everyone will blast her..she could just give the invitation to Manv...and ask him if he want or not..as Purvi calls him baba..as he wish..but why Sulo goes there to get insult..

Archu all these time was there..can accept  their insult  even its hard..but Sulo..put her feet in that house to get insult... i just imagine how savita will blast her too..Angry

ok bye..see you later..
thanee di i disagree with u that a family can happily accept a invitation of a pers engagement party who just break off with their daughter.u think neutrally can anyone b happy with it? here only archana can ask manav about it ,not others.if we expect savita,ovi,teju,manav should b calm and quiet knowing sulachana come for invitation of engagement party of arjun who refused their daughter,it will b very unnatural for any family..sulachana also was wrong when she slapped manav several times so i think savita sulachana both wrong in some point.both did wrong with manav,archana.and u saying manav's double personality but CV also should show purvi saying thanks to manav who was ready to save purvi as her daughtrer or purvi should say to manav she is going to marry so its not easy for manav attending their engagement but she wants ashirwad of manav.there is no conversation what manav did for her or purvi invited manavShockedbut she knows him as babaShockedovi already gone mad.out of controll so why she needs to go there in front ovi and inviting arjun going to marry purvi?let them live themselves.sulachana might think ovi will b happy and dance in arvi engagementROFLROFL

Edited by poas - 09 August 2012 at 11:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarshermaFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think Solu was stupid and wrong to go to the D house with invitation...

that's just inviting trouble and despair. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
so gud to see Arjun rockingWink his suits again
he looked so handsome not that he didnt look gud in his checks jus missed seeing him so formal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDAshlaikaTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4u

lolzzz today varsha wore purvi's suit... the one she wore after their confession in mandir scene...

loved last part of arvi... n arjun's reaction to the engagement.. 
before varsha used to wear this salwar suit then now BT give it to purvi to wear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Thanks Shruti..for the highlights

Joke apart ..Sameer falls for Purvi.not today..Wink.but here after been kidnap there's trauma..Purvi should be accompanied ..unfortunately..Purvi goes to Police station alone...really dear..Manv call purvi to go there..To see once more her kidnappersShocked He don't even tell her if she wanted him come with her..nothing...as one friend said..if its was Ovi..he will let her go to the police station alone..

I don't like the way Manv is with Purvi..Double personallity...Thumbs Down

Varsha no comment..Angry

and precap why its sulo who invite Desmuck familly..Confused I know she will go there(Sbs) but Question why its not Archu..she lives there..even everyone will blast her..she could just give the invitation to Manv...and ask him if he want or not..as Purvi calls him baba..as he wish..but why Sulo goes there to get insult..

Archu all these time was there..can accept  their insult  even its hard..but Sulo..put her feet in that house to get insult... i just imagine how savita will blast her too..Angry

ok bye..see you later..
thanee di i disagree with u that a family can happily accept a invitation of a pers engagement party who just break off with their daughter.u think neutrally can anyone b happy with it? here only archana can ask manav about it ,not others.if we expect savita,ovi,teju,manav should b calm and quiet knowing sulachana come for invitation of engagement party of arjun who refused their daughter,it will b very unnatural for any family..sulachana also was wrong when she slapped manav several times so i think savita sulachana both wrong in some point.both did wrong with manav,archana.and u saying manav's double personality but CV also should show purvi saying thanks to manav who was ready to save purvi as her daughtrer or purvi should say to manav she is going to marry so its not easy for manav attending their engagement but she wants ashirwad of manav.there is no conversation what manav did for her or purvi invited manavShockedbut she knows him as babaShocked

Poppy dear I think you don't understand me..read my post once more...I don't want them to be happy.for purvi..andArjun ..they will never be happy after what happen to Ovi...What I said...why its Sulo who go there ..,,.Archu could just give Manv the invitation..that all..if he want he come..if not..Its as he wish..it just for purvi...for her its Manv he rbaba..but for sure he will not come cause Ovi...I didn't expect anyone to come. at my surprise I saw Damo and Vandu here in Sbb/sbs they show them..So you see..

Sulo is wrong ..its not her who must invite them..they come or not come;.That all dear..I know in what situation they are...

But don't worry Savita will kick her out as usual...Ouch

Hope you  understand me now..Wink

Ovi will not dance but this will put oil on fire...this will be the cause of the seperation..Ovi will do something bad..

oh I forget to reply you for this..why I said double personalilty..he call Purvi to go to the police station..why he don't ask her if she want to be accompanied...Manv had seen where The kidnapper were..just face The cop table..You want Purvi to thanks Manv...Me too..but when you want he rto thank..when Ovi came to the hospital..you see what happen...Ya you will tell me there phone...But CV's don't have this Idea..

Manv said..Purvi is like her beti right...you think its right ..he let her go there alone..Ouchthat why i said double personality cause for sure for Ovi he will be with her all along;..

Ok Perhaps you'll don't agree with me..I don't mind..it just my point of view..Wink

Edited by Thanee - 10 August 2012 at 2:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

[
Poppy dear I think you don't understand me..read my post once more...I don't want them to be happy.for purvi..andArjun ..they will never be happy after what happen to Ovi...What I said...why its Sulo who go there ..,,.Archu could just give Manv the invitation..that all..if he want he come..if not..Its as he wish..it just for purvi...for her its Manv he rbaba..but for sure he will not come cause Ovi...I didn't expect anyone to come. at my surprise I saw Damo and Vandu here in Sbb/sbs they show them..So you see..

Sulo is wrong ..its not her who must invite them..they come or not come;.That all dear..I know in what situation they are...

But don't worry Savita will kick her out as usual...Ouch

Hope you  understand me now..Wink

Ovi will not dance but this will put oil on fire...this will be the cause of the seperation..Ovi will do something bad..
ok i didnt get ur words sorryOuchbut really sulachana didnt do riteSillyshe should think of ovi that how she will react to hear arjun engagement.she knows ovi gone crazy

Edited by poas - 09 August 2012 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeFireLordPhoenix

Go to top