Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 9th August 2012 (Page 10)

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Varsha knows that Balan is mighty criminal. Her association with this dangerous guy for 18-20 years has resulted in Soham turning into one bad gunda and now the lives  her kith and kin are at stake... after all this it beats me that the lady has no guilt feeling and wants to continue to resuce Soham and keep his identity hidden ... DeadAngry What a shame.. Is she a human being at all???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
@Tanya dear yes Ovi is no state to listen unfortunately but at least Manav needs to try..Its way better than getting frustrated over her and not do nothing...Something is always better than nothing...This step of taking Ovi somewhere and trying to change her mind ,might be a starting point at least..Someone,somewhere have to start it ,so it can be done this way with a ray of hope..And you rightly said dear that Archu now should keep her mouth shut and just pray for Ovi..Thats the one best thing she can do for Ovi right now.
Ovi may be spoilt Tanya but she needs to be stopped from taking any drastic step on herself or others (if situation goes that far which looks likely thanks to the CV's) ,Manav needs to step in big time and by hook or crook take her out of this mess making whatever excuse he can.Ovi will eventually listen to her Baba so she might go..Its worth a try rather just shouting at her that "Arjun cannot be yours".
And yeah Tanya dear Archu should get Arvi together..IT would good to see Ashna and Archu back in same frame even though if its dream as well..
But Tanya dear my only fear is hope Archu does not become the biggest looser here again by loosing her own daughter Ovi ,in the sense loosing Ovi forever...Ouch then Tanya Archu would never recover ever...I just hope nothing like that happens...
@Thanee dear you are right,Guns means trouble..
Both my T's LOL ,now I am almost certain that gun shot is going to be heard before divorce and mostly victim might be Archu saving Manav due to which the divorce date gets extended and we will have more drama..

Edited by Jaishankar - 09 August 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

Varsha knows that Balan is mighty criminal. Her association with this dangerous guy for 18-20 years has resulted in Soham turning into one bad gunda and now the lives  her kith and kin are at stake... after all this it beats me that the lady has no guilt feeling and wants to continue to resuce Soham and keep his identity hidden ... DeadAngry What a shame.. Is she a human being at all???

That why I want her to be kill..dear.Sachi...By saving someone from Balan..She did so many sins...that its impossible to forgive..Save Soham Much more..so that she complete the cirlcle..She  had eyes on Soham ..when he took birth...She .took  him..with her for 4yrs..and then Kidnapped Him...for 18yrs..and about what she did with her mariage I didn't talk..List will be long..

She will complete the circle , she always said she is Soham mother...If she dies for soham..for her she is his mother..she must  protect her son..

I'm waiting for that moment when  she will be punished..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Jai You think it Archu who will get hurt..D'ohby saving Manv

Oh my god not that..Seeing Archu been hurt..will be horrible.Cry but somewhere it can be..every desmuck familly will be here waiting..if she will be all right or not...Manv will be lost..as usual without Archu..seeing her been hurt..oh think can be a good track..

Some will cry..don't know Ovi reaction..Ouch

Good Jai..I take note..you said Archu will get hurt..omg..I don't even imagine that situation..

Me said..it varsha by saving Manv or soham ..But much more Soham..

Heh Jai if its Archu..for sure teh divorce track will extended...so we must tell cv's if they will make Archu get hurt..No need to rush tracks..LOL ..before 15 days.

Edited by Thanee - 09 August 2012 at 4:59pm

pch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Jai You think it Archu who will get hurt..D'ohby saving Manv

Oh my god not that..Seeing Archu been hurt..will be horrible.Cry but somewhere it can be..every desmuck familly will be here waiting..if she will be all right or not...Manv will be lost..as usual without Archu..seeing her been hurt..oh think can be a good track..

Some will cry..don't know Ovi reaction..Ouch

Good Jai..I take note..you said Archu will get hurt..omg..I don't even imagine that situation..

Me said..it varsha by saving Manv or soham ..But much more Soham..

Heh Jai if its Archu..for sure teh divorce track will extended...so we must tell cv's if they will make Archu get hurt..No need to ruch tracks..LOL ..beofre 15 days.

yeah Thanee dear but I think Varsha track might come after divorce..I think this might happen at the last where Varsha might die saving Soham,..At the moment is target Manav and with 15 days to go for divorce and Manav being the target ,I think Archu might be the one taking his bullet..
And I tell dear,the moment she is hurt ,Manav will go mad for sure...I think this way may be Arvi or someone might see what Archu might mean to Manav and may be this might lead to stopping the divorce in some way ,not sure re but anything can happen..
With the divorce period near and target Manav mission beginning ,I feel Archu might be the victim in the end or it could also be that Manav himself gets shot.If that happens then Archu for sure will become Zombie/mad which might also lead to divorce getting stopped.
I think dear one way or the other ,the divorce declaration may be even be postponed as you mentioned due to either Manav or Archu getting hurt.I mostly think due to some event like this divorce hearing might get postponed again eventually leading to Arman's re-union may be..But one way or the other I dont see the divorce happening,something else is going to happen for sure..

Edited by Jaishankar - 09 August 2012 at 5:03pm

ThaneeFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
ok dears hitting my bed now..Sleepy

tomorrow will be the engagement day..
Before we have to see Sulo beeing blast (deserving) She will get insult..really why she put her feet here...Really big mistake she did...D'oh

Think engagement day will be disturb at the end..precap
and its  Monday for the next..

Bye dears ..see you all then..

Edited by Thanee - 09 August 2012 at 5:08pm

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I saw that gun ...It looks horrible ..

No please guys , I don't want to even think of Archana getting  shot now .. and to prove her love for Manav this way ...no thanks .Dead

If by now he still doesn't believes and still her love has to be tested and proved then  she should just let it be , let him believe what he wants to believe ... let him be happy in his world . ...

Now I don't want to think about anything ...Archana's  Purvi is going to get engaged to  Ashna's boy Arjun and that is a lovely thought and I just want to be happy for the couple and specially for Archana ...she would be a little down also but I am sure she will be  very happy for Purvi ...and of course both Archu and Purvi will look great ...

OK guys , I am off to bed ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 August 2012 at 5:26pm

pch76JaishankarThaneeFireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Sulo giving an invite to the Deshmukhs was pretty tactless. I'm sure she thought she was being polite in inviting them since they are family, still connected through Archana. But I wonder why she didn't think of what it would be like not just for Ovi, but everyone else at the D house? She clearly knows from Purvi and Archana that Ovi was in denial for a while and that she still wants Arjun. She obviously should have thought twice before deciding to give an invitation to them. I haven't watched the episode so I can't say what Sulo's expressions because that would say a lot. Like the time when she gave Manav-Archana's wedding invitation to Rasika, it was just to gloat that her daughter was getting engaged to a well educated, successful guy and to rub it in Rasika's face. Or maybe she was really foolish and thought the Ds would mind not being invited. 

As for Rane, I won't speak of his looks because he's not that impressive in that department, but my only gripe is that he can't act. He should improve if he plans to be in the show longer. Now if the Sameer-Purvi angle that the article is talking about is to come true, obviously there would need to be quite a few more interactions between him and Purvi. Does that mean he will keep calling her back to the police station or even show up at her house to discuss the kidnapping business? 

pch76Jaishankarcrazygirl4RDTanyaz

Go to top