Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 9th August 2012 - Page 2

abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jdronamraju

If not Arjun, then someone right? No body goes alone to those places, come on..in that situation that too.. ab tho uski nazar purvi par padegaa hee...YUCK !!! and that horrible vishnu taunting her...YUCK YUCK ..

Ya, i guess Purvi is brave, that the whole trauma of the kidnapping...is overshadowed by her happiness of her Aaie accepting Arjun Purvi's rishta as Pavitra Rishta...and consenting for their marriage...Would Manav have let Ovi go to the police station by herself? Vaise to he was "my daughtering" Purvi all the time, to fir ab kya hua? And what about Sulo Aaji, why couldn't she accompany Purvi? 😕

(Now i know from Shruti's WU- Aaji is making plans for the engagement...so she couldn't go...)

It does feel rushed to get to the next station...and yes, the scenes don't have a flow to them as Bee has mentioned...in terms of editing...
Edited by abhimg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree girls,

Can't believe she went alone. AND Vishnu taunting her 😡.
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darlyne

So ekta can make Rane to fall for Purvi.😡

because Arjun was practicing for Jhalak  :-)
abhimg thumbnail
So now to think ahead here a bit...questions too...

So as we see the return of ARJUN THE KIRLOSKAR, will he rejoin OVT Industries or not?

If he does- in what capacity- since he gave up all his shares in OVT for the sake of his childhood friend Ovi- and THEN Ovi Madam will be there too in the office...🤢

If he does not- does he start his own company, with DK's backing? Does he form the company with a partnership with Purvi? That would be very interesting...

So what next???
Edited by abhimg - 11 years ago
Ashlaika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhimg

So now to think ahead here a bit...questions too...

So as we see the return of ARJUN THE KIRLOSKAR, will he rejoin OVT Industries or not?

If he does- in what capacity- since he gave up all his shares in OVT for the sake of his childhood friend Ovi- and THEN Ovi Madam will be there too in the office...🤢

If he does not- does he start his own company, with DK's backing? Does he form the company with a partnership with Purvi? That would be very interesting...

So what next???

Abhi... I'm hoping and thinking of the part highlighted in blue. I do NOT think he should return to OVT... he did tell Manav that he was quitting... and  unless the CVs forgot -  it means he can't return. His return will mean Manav's leaving... so hopefully he will move on and out.

Start up a new business. CVs can get ideas there - enough twists and turns with uncouth business ppl who will either wanna harm him or Purvi... or something like that. 
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is sulochana out of her mind ... y she had to go deshmukh house to invite them ... i must say a serious nut head case
Ashlaika thumbnail
Abhi,

We were too quick to think. The CVs out think us for a change. Arjun will manage a new company DK launched. lol
abhimg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashlaika

Abhi,

We were too quick to think. The CVs out think us for a change. Arjun will manage a new company DK launched. lol

But not clear was- is Arjun's office on the same premises?

Arjun meets his new manager? 😕

So means Purvi is not coming back to work- remember the relationship DK -Aashna shared working together?
pujli07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rash2222

is sulochana out of her mind ... y she had to go deshmukh house to invite them ... i must say a serious nut head case

agree with you. I think Archana should have just let Manav know in private. of course no one would come because of the situation.  
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rash2222

Really, is she nuts ?? Why did she go to that house..other than to rub it in.. or they can come and cause a disruption...