Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ok, you guys, Minnie and MysticaMagic have asked that we lay off on Bubblish.  Bubblish, thanks for the info.

If you really wanna know what is gonna happen with JJKN, contact the following people:

Peer Syed Sahib at PeerSyedSahib@jjkn.com
Pandit Maharaj at [email protected]
Ajmeri Baba at [email protected]

They will guide you to confusion and amnesia for a small fee.
marvelous.malks thumbnail

lolzzzzzz...okay i will..thanks for the info jp/diya

😊

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
JASSI JAISI CAN'T END LIKE THIS!!!!! Someone please tell the truth!!! I am very dangerous when I get angry, I am warning you!!!!😑
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know rite! wat;s all this! if all this was true ofcourse it would be media coverage and until i don'e see it i;m not believin it! and i'm part of a samir soni group and a person talked to him and he said he has a contract until august! so idk! i;m not belevin this until i see proof, but the thing about jassi goin back to herself is true! i read a article about it!πŸ˜• Edited by bhangra rulez - 18 years ago
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Is she getting the braces put back on, cause that doesn't make any sense!!!!! Her teeth are straight!!!!!πŸ˜•
bhangra rulez thumbnail
i hope not! here's the link to the article!http://http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31618 
mahn786ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

ok, you guys, Minnie and MysticaMagic have asked that we lay off on Bubblish.  Bubblish, thanks for the info.

If you really wanna know what is gonna happen with JJKN, contact the following people:

Peer Syed Sahib at PeerSyedSahib@jjkn.com
Pandit Maharaj at [email protected]
Ajmeri Baba at [email protected]

They will guide you to confusion and amnesia for a small fee.

Lols JP you are funny!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Well, I don't know how much to believe it because even if the directors have decided that then no one know when they will change their mind... seems like everyday. πŸ˜†

Anyways, Samir Soni's, Purab, contract is going to expire around June so who knows what's going to happen?

Lols yeah really try those people to know the future!!!! πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

bhangra rulez thumbnail
😑i don't like it when people come and tell stories😑i'm so upset and angry!
Rumi thumbnail

Peaches!!!

sorry!!!!! it was not our intention to hurt you.actually we were searching for an opportunity to do a prank and your post gave us that idea! but i must admit i was initially a little bit upset with you saying that we are behind all these !!!!but now everythig is okay! so don't be upset and angry with us!afterall we all are friends here!!!

anam2004 thumbnail
😭 really it's going to end like this!!! omg!