*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 150

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Yea PM me everything you have...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 82)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
k eum.

weight_obsessed

Groupbie

weight_obsessed

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
This Meena is getting right up my nerves. Can't believe she gets the most screen time and I just hate watching her.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_Surya_FizakUMDU-Liebe-

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
^Ask me about it. I so hate when she gets so much to talk compared to others in few episodes. I guess CV's have taken the route to drag the weekend by giving fillers filling with Meena self talking scenes which is fit for nothing but annoy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyealexxaFizakUMDU-Liebe-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Let us hope with TRPS pressure easing the CVs do show the victory of good over evil and punish Chavvi and Meena for their misdeeds. I am also hoping for the serial to return to its main theme of Civil services preparation and more of coaching classes track rather than these useless matka challenges. Last but not the least more of romantic SurYa moments, not restricted to eye locks, dal romances and hand holding. Show some progress in their relationship CVs.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyealexxaambodidiFizakshehjarslodkagila-Liebe-SAIBALROUTHthalaramya_Deepika

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
This has been my favourite show for some time, but I need to take a break from watching it. I am too disappointed in the current storyline, especially the way Sandhya is just giving up and allowing Bhabo's giant ego to take over.Ouch

SonerMeye

Groupbie

SonerMeye

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
'This Meena is getting right up my nerves. Can't believe she gets the most screen time and I just hate watching her.Angry'

O-B totally agree with you, yet again another episode full of  Meena's crapAngry! Why does not Bhabo shut her up when she & everyone else know that Meena is lying through her teeth about telling Emily to make the prasad. 

In that whole scene she got most of the dialogue, they even use her body double more than every one! If Kanica do not have time to shoot, why they give Meena that much of screen time. Please use Vikram, Emily even Chabi rather than giving Meena most screen space & stop annoying the viewers. Meena spread too much negativity Angry!!!!!

weight_obsessed

Groupbie

weight_obsessed

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Also the way Vikram makes those facial expressions every time Meenakshi opens her mouth really grates on me.  Why can't he just take hold of his wife and shut her up if he is so concerned?!?!?!?Angry

Mohit has also done it a couple of times, when Emily speaks. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top