Originally posted by jhema

somebody is posting irrelevant comments in threads.🥱

Just report them , it will be okay.

anyways, can i see them?😊
Posted: 10 years ago
why are the cvs hell bent at spoiling the reputation of the show
crap episodes for the past one week
thala we got so many spoilers...abt 4 years leap, bhabo supporting IPS whole heartedly, etc...but now we are getting a totally different thing...as i was discussing with another IF member, we feel maybe it's the channel's call to delay IPS track and show this 'separation' track...I dont think CVs want to ruin their own show, especially when the main writer in shashi m'dm who is also the producer. 
now they have banks and banks of episodes which can last for a month...see how confidently they are shooting & dragging the track ðŸ¤” one cant do that without the channel's permission isnt it?
Niruba, agree with you that they do this with channels' permission.
But they can drag this by showing Sandy preparing for Exams or even in this track ,they can show some sensible scenes.
But they filling this track with Sandy's mistakes again and again. Bhabho is not changing her mind. the track moves like Bhabho is correct.

@Jhema:  As Shruthi pointed out, all the tracks so far have been like this.  They show sequences where everything is favoring Bhabho and this is dragged as much as possible and finally the twist comes and SurYa win.
agree but the earlier episodes of dabh till gaav track ( IRM) was fantastic but evver since momily issue became prominent the show is not interesting
Pls Delete that disgusting thread.
Again and again seeing that thread in first page irritates us.
why are newbies with awkward ids creating threads for segments written updates 
@Rama:  They are spamming IDs and such comments are posted in almost all the forums.  The global moderators need to look at how to stop them.  Just report them for now.