India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 77)

mecool Newbie
mecool
mecool

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I also wanted Suraj Sandhya together but I feel Deepika tries to stay away from Anas . Either she is shy or due to her personal reason she does not want to get attached to him.
Anas on the other hand is friendly with everyone no matter who they are.

He is seen having fun with Vik, Mohit ,Chavi, Chaturi Bhabo Bhabasa Chotu , Daisa etc.

In real life actors should do what they want to do with whoever.

On reel life it should be what we want to see.

When they recieve awards its for reel life character not for who they are with in real life. We have to have different personalities otherwise life would be so boring with same type of people. Would have no different colors.

SonerMeye Senior Member
SonerMeye
SonerMeye

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@breezy, sorry you can ban me if you want for saying further.

I just want to ask you a question - how many couples you have seen in that public award function sitting so intimately with tight hand locks so far away from their team, so much so that it proved difficult for Anas to get up to go for his award. Not even the married couples (i.e. Kajen, Viv & Bhabiz) were seen like these!

I do not have any problem for them to be close friends; I am talking about the decorum & public display of DABH team unity. The actors have the freedom to do whatever they want in their private life & we do not have any right to say anything about that unless they flaunt this on camera for us to see. However, when they earn the popularity & become a role model - they have some responsibility to show decency & good value! I did not expected this from Anas as I admire him as a person. This is my pov!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU.NJ.-Liebe-thala

ArianaHaque IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaHaque
ArianaHaque

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yup J, agree with you. We shouldn't have any interest of anyone's personal life.
UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I have to agree with you Sonermeye. They have full freedom to do what they want in their personal life and we have no right to say anything about it but when it comes to award functions or anything related to the show a display of unity among the cast is desirable and if they all sit together it definitely gives a nice feel to the fans of the show. That did not happen here it is indeed unfortunate and could have been avoided . Let us hope we see some improvement in the future.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeslodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
lets see how they behave in spa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonerMeye

@breezy, sorry you can ban me if you want for saying further.

I just want to ask you a question - how many couples you have seen in that public award function sitting so intimately with tight hand locks so far away from their team, so much so that it proved difficult for Anas to get up to go for his award. Not even the married couples (i.e. Kajen, Viv & Bhabiz) were seen like these!

I do not have any problem for them to be close friends; I am talking about the decorum & public display of DABH team unity. The actors have the freedom to do whatever they want in their private life & we do not have any right to say anything about that unless they flaunt this on camera for us to see. However, when they earn the popularity & become a role model - they have some responsibility to show decency & good value! I did not expected this from Anas as I admire him as a person. This is my pov!!

Hey, why will i ban u ? the least i will be saying is, dont discuss private lifes bus, ur just expressing it na . as most of the offscreen actions are paid ones . 

I do agree with ur POV when ur a popular figure u got a image to maintain, well clueless as why anas will sit separately but then again its not a must that he should sit with his team and crew all the time. and more over most of the award functions keep repeating same position for most of the time, so ya why bother wondering too much about it 
Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I think SPA forces their couples to come as reel couple. At least it did the last timeLOL 

To make you feel better SonarMeye,
I did see in one of the IPL pics, Kanica's husband was sitting next to Anas watching the game. So it must be all pretty innocent LOL

I also saw in an interview with Bhabho where she said that Kanica is just very friendly with everyone and she is the one who makes the sets lively and fun & they all miss her very much when she is away. So I think unity is there. May be Anas and kanica as old friends just wanted to chill together for a change rather than be with the team as they have to shoot for long hours on a daily basis with the whole team. Smile

Having said that, I also hope not to see too many more of such public displays of affection! I don't think it is a good career/personal move for either of them. Just my two cents. Dunno if am crossing boundaries here  -haha!

The price of fame is loss of freedom I guess!

Edited by Deebz - 27 May 2013 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeslodkagila.Ami.thala

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@Uma aunty, GG, Deebz Amma:- You ladies are doing such a keen observation. I'm speechless. I never followed any kinda award functions so can't say whether they're right or wrong. But I'll go with your experience comments.Approve.

@Deebz Aamchi:- Aapne toh "home run" maar diyaa. De Ghuma ka.LOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeDeebzthala

Go to top