Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 73)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Why not post spoilers? It's quite helpful for people like me, who's too lazy to watch dabh.. Spoilers zindabad. Aur waise bhi, people could just write in their topic title thing "spoilers", so could people who doesn't want spoilers simply just not click on that topic. Simple as that Stern Smile

how many SAME spoilers do u want to see and help u SEE? only one is enough right? i skip DABH now and then but that dont mean i want to watch Spoilers and be happy. how many times i tell them please put spoilers then their excuse like its about Actor not ckt , i mean wat the hell is that? does that even make sense?????? if first page is all full of spoilers , who want to come to forum ? may be u do , i would definitely wont take a time being here to scan pages for actual TOPICS to talk on 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slodkagilanitish95

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
^ chill woman. If you complain so much over your job, then quit it.

Edited by Superman. - 18 May 2013 at 1:32am
-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
J..still they r doing like this..oh god..it same spoilers posted by another person v can say already shared..topic closed or not?

samu...spoilers r allowed but same spoilers r not allowed..thats it..
-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
pour ur frustration reg our dabh forum current state here...dnt knw where to post.so posting here.so that who r all frustrating with our forum..can post here...

DABH Forum Requires A MOD Urgently
UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I am sick and tired of seeing the same kind of romance which the CVs dish out every second week. After a year and a half of marriage they are still in the stage of eye locks and hand holding. The CVs expect us to appreciate and admire it as cute...Which planet are they living in...This definitely does not seem to be earth...A married couple behaving in this fashion...get real CVs...I can only think of two possible reasons for it and it disgusts me to the core...Ouch

1.The CVs want to have a SV3 track in which Suraj decides to leave Sandhya after she passes IPS because he is not good enough for her. They have neither worked on updating Suraj's academic skills nor has he expanded his business nor has he had DBC. Putting these three together I am compelled to conclude that the CVs are planning to introduce a  sacrifice track from Suraj's side where he feels he is inadequate and not good enough for her and she should look for an equivalent match. He should call it quits and let her find a better partner. Suraj can't do that if he has had DBC, so no DBCOuch

2.The CVs are waiting for TRPS to drop so that they can use DBC to prop it up.Cry

If either of these two reasons are true than you get a Thumbs Down from my side. You have cheated the viewers.

Edited by UMDU - 20 May 2013 at 6:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyealexxaMJV2l-NiklausFan-l.Ami..NJ.-Liebe-nitish95thala

alexxa Senior Member
alexxa
alexxa

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Umdu, I really hope that none of the versions is in CVs minds: both versions will only show how carelessly/artificially CVs have treated the development of SurYa relationship which was supposed to be one of the main elements in the show along with the IPS dream! Their relationship was the reason for me to start watching DABH and continue to do that'

It is about time that they do something about SurYa relationship, to show some sort of change towards normality! Definitely, I don't have, anymore, the same great feeling during SurYa scenes, like it used to be before! That amazing "factor"Day Dreaming is slowly dying'and I am just waiting and waiting for it to make a comeback!

The SV3 track would be just outrageous and, definitely, it will feel like they have been cheating fans all this time! There is still time to make things right! I hope they do!

...there is a limit to my patience! LOL

Edited by alexxa - 20 May 2013 at 2:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDUslodkagila.NJ..Ami.nitish95thala

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Uma Aunty:- Don't get me wrong here. By reading your frustration esp cheating with viewers line - You're sounds like a little baby who's complaining to her mom when she doesn't get thing of her choice..LOL.

I've to agree with you on SoorYa's relationship. They share such a weird relationship of husband - wife. I mean...rehne do! I don't wanna open up my bold - italic mouth.Sleepy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alexxaUMDUslodkagila.NJ.-Ramya-thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

UMDUji...Im sorry please dont kill me me for saying this...LOL

your first point is so interesting...SV3 track will be nice to watch...at least we will get to know sandhya's true feelings about their relationship Wink so thumbs up from my side...you are very creative even when you are frustrated LOL

but the second one, showing DBC when TRP drops...yuks...a big Thumbs Down from my side too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alexxaslodkagilanitish95

Go to top