Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 65)

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Yes, our forum has been regular in posting WU thread.  Yesterday is a rare case and also I had been out and missed the episode.  In fact, I read analysis by farhana and Shobhana and posted Shobhana's link in WU archive too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96-Ramya-vish.narennitish95-Liebe-ChillMaarYaarthala

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Yes, our forum has been regular in posting WU thread.  Yesterday is a rare case and also I had been out and missed the episode.  In fact, I read analysis by farhana and Shobhana and posted Shobhana's link in WU archive too.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed awww, Akka, u'r so perfect for our chotu motu forum,...!!! StarClapHug

my suggestion, at times like this, can we ask the Live Updater available, Shobhana or Saibal or who ever to give the WU? or so...!! 

P.S. people SPAM the 2 ARTICLES that we have 4 this WEEK..!! increase the CM..! pls...!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96-Ramya-nitish95-Liebe-thala

-Ramya- Viewbie
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Bharthi :)

Yeh I couldnot give WU yesterday (Monday) as there was huge rain from evening hence no power till early morning.. Again power cut from morning till afternoon today.
Yest I had asked my frnd to inform some one here as she also told her frnd to find some member here but we guess that person was unable to find and inform...

Pardon me frnds as some times there will be no mode of communication if power goes or messages don't deliver or net doesn't work.. Am helpless in these instant natural cases :|

Like Bharthi said If you cannot find WU for that day, next day you can ask any member or LU person to post their update on regular persons behalf... No problems. But as there is LU no panicks i guess.

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 16 April 2013 at 8:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96vish.narennitish95-Liebe-thalaChillMaarYaar

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

also, I noticed the LU given here is published in other websites...not sure whether the updaters are aware of this or not

Yes i have seen sites like punjabijunktion, desi tashan using LU for their WU sometimes. I don know how to avoid this. How can i make members only post in LU?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vish.narennitish95thala

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
oh chil our ppl, i was active yday if u guys rem, i had trouble with my net as i had to reactive it and all , so the connection walas had confusion and deactivated it in the evening, rami asked me to do WU, since i couldnt log on from Mobile asked my friend to pass it on to Bharti or someone in forum hotha hai yaaro. we never gave u guys chance for complain on WU... forgive us for once . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ramya-vish.narennitish95-Liebe-thala

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
My Dear Di,s...!!!

You are the loveliest seniors n DTs that I have ever seen...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

please don't take this as a complaint..!! consider as a suggestion..!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Please..!! Its so sad to see u people saying sorry, etc to us..!!!Embarrassed OKaaayy...!!Big smileBig smile

@Ramya Di, Bharathi Di, n J Di...!! of course everyone will have a situation when they are unable to reach here..!!! i agree...!!!Embarrassed i'm in such a situation only...!!CryCry and here i am today since I'm kinda frustrated with the real part i am doing..!! Cry

b2011-Ramya-nitish95thala

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

Originally posted by niruba

also, I noticed the LU given here is published in other websites...not sure whether the updaters are aware of this or not

Yes i have seen sites like punjabijunktion, desi tashan using LU for their WU sometimes. I don know how to avoid this. How can i make members only post in LU?

Even Members Only and No Copy posts are not helpful Shobhana.  They are also copied to other sites.  They copy whatever is available as update, if live update is available, it is copied and if no live updates, then WU threads are copied to many of the sites but there are some sites which provide their own updates too.

I have also seen some good posts from IF are also copied and pasted in other forums.

vish.narenslodkagilanitish95thala

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
oh!! its sad about that, like people's effort is just taken away without giving any word of THANKs to the real effort..!!OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thala

Go to top