Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 150

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Well Jam, if you really want to stay, then a PM isn't going to push you. I suggest you ignore it. In my case I didn't care. Even now...if anyone wants to send a PM ... thanks in advance. except, now I don't open most PMs. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 62)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Agree with you amma.

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
@above comments: Wacko OMG! now that also started? ufff.!! thank god I'm yet to recieve any! may be the person knows that I've already raised the Qns...!! mmm

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I cannot understand why the moderating team through the IP address tracking not catch members with MIDs. Why an attitude of leniency or indifference is adopted or shown when somebody reports ?When rules are framed, are they not meant to be enforced. If as a forum member some collective action like boycott is suggested , I am with you and will provide full support for the same. I am strictly against MIDs and will do my bit to stop it.

Edited by UMDU - 04 April 2013 at 10:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vish.naren

@above comments: Wacko OMG! now that also started? ufff.!! thank god I'm yet to recieve any! may be the person knows that I've already raised the Qns...!! mmm

vishnu...after three/ four months joining the forum I also received some weird PMs to edit my comments, etc...actually I've never told this to anyone...and this is actually one of the reasons why I fear to create a new thread...lazyness is also a reason of course Wink

vish.naren

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

vishnu...after three/ four months joining the forum I also received some weird PMs to edit my comments, etc...actually I've never told this to anyone...and this is actually one of the reasons why I fear to create a new thread...lazyness is also a reason of course Wink

Shocked what,...!!??? 

who are they to order us to edit our comments, AngryAngry
I'm damn sure that we were discussing rather than bashing, so no need to edit ours,Embarrassed 
they need to EDIT THEIR BEHAVIOR! SleepySleepy

I never heard of this before, i.e. MIDs acting thro' PMs..!! Dead 
I thought its only in posts n article comments...!!Ermm

I think this has to stop, and they need to understand that Stardom comes through a successful career only !!!

and there we need to support the SHOW and NOT JUST ONE ACTOR?ACTRESS?CHARACTER! or so...!! mm!! Embarrassed

So from my side I'm requesting everyone who holds a MID to please stop and do not spread panic!ConfusedEmbarrassed rather contribute for forum ranking!!WinkTongue
And I request the DT to take necessary action towards such MIDs if they are out of control! Smile

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Erum, remove yesterday's stickies please.

-Anaya-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Guys it would really help if you could forward me those PMs..sorry to come here late but its better late than never right Wink

vish.naren

Post Reply New Post

Go to top