vish.naren

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

"My Frustration is, Is IF slow or my Net slow"

Ramya, I too have the same problem...

Vishnu, thanks for posting those comments here.  Hope fans try to understand DABH is a team work and everyone contributes to it, not just a single actor or actresses.  These type of frustrations spoil the forum.

Thanks for extending the comments dear Bharathi'kka...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Bharathi akka:- which internet connection and browser are you using?Day Dreaming.

@Vishnu kutta, Sindu, Nirubee, Samah, Bharathi akka:- I'm so glad I never visit or comment in any actor/actress profile on IF. I prefer to ignore those nuisance people because we shouldn't react at every dog that barks.Approve

Di, its not about just the profile and article comments,Sleepy  
look around with your pinky goggles, hello-hi-bye'b'ye...!!Wink ka hua? phadi saadui, your inbestigation khatham, khatham? haa...Tongue 

you might see some people not even posting/liking and cornering threads in the forum! even comparison voting happened last day...!!ConfusedSleepy

@bold:  ShockedBig smile, Thumbs Up , CoolWinkLOL
vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

actually i wonder how can DABH fans like suraj but not sandhya or like sandhya but dislike suraj...this story is about surya more than suraj and sandhya as individuals...

correct Niruba Di, its just that few people are just trying to widen the gap! mmm Confused

they find it so hard to say SURYA! Ouch but they are one side fans, but follow the show for what??
llPULCHITRUDEll Groupbie
llPULCHITRUDEll
llPULCHITRUDEll

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I love the social message that this show was meant to give--but it feels like that it somehow has lost its essence. Also, the everchanging twists of the show drives me bonkers. CVs please make up your mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePraja

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I have been a loyal fan of this serial and have ardently defended it in quite a few threads. However of late it makes me wonder whether my passion for the serial is misplaced. Is my defense weak ? They are going at supersonic speed with Court orders and DNA reports being released in one day...What is happening... Why so much of drama and problems are being brought to the forefront all of a sudden ? Can they sustain this in the long run... There is nothing more left to show. Why is Sandhya not given any academic time ? Has the civil services format changed to include RP problems as one of the papers. Is that why SurYa are toiling day and night to solve them ? CVs please don't do this to this show. You are destroying its uniqueness in the process. Destroying what ever you have achieved in this one and a half years...Cry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DBfarhana874vish.naren.NJ.

Diya_DB Goldie
Diya_DB
Diya_DB

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

I have been a loyal fan of this serial and have ardently defended it in quite a few threads. However of late it makes me wonder whether my passion for the serial is misplaced. Is my defense weak ? They are going at supersonic speed with Court orders and DNA reports being released in one day...What is happening... Why so much of drama and problems are being brought to the forefront all of a sudden ? Can they sustain this in the long run... There is nothing more left to show. Why is Sandhya not given any academic time ? Has the civil services format changed to include RP problems as one of the papers. Is that why SurYa are toiling day and night to solve them ? CVs please don't do this to this show. You are destroying its uniqueness in the process. Destroying what ever you have achieved in this one and a half years...Cry.

Exactly my thoughts Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874vish.naren

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Vishnu and Niruba- This is not my personal opinion, but something I've noticed while having conversations with others! There is someone in our forum with as many as 7 suspected MIDs who is a big fan of Sandhya and who doesn't leave any chance to demoralise Sooraj. So naturally those who have a soft corner for the troubled innocent people will feel bad for Sooraj, and they would jump in to support him. So the opposite party will oppose and spam with his/her suspected IDs. (And I guess you know what happens finally.) This issue has grown over months and today if someone has any problem with Sandhya, its only because the very same particular person because this person has nothing to do than humiliating Sooraj and his related things as much as possible. And the bad part is no one comes forward in support of Sooraj, making an impression of neglecting him, mostly criticize him though he does something good. So most who like that man will dislike the person responsible for all these and in turn will dislike Sandhya.

I told, this is not my opinion. Its only something I came across several chatting sessions.

I've no idea when this issue will come to an end. It could only destroy the beauty and unity of our forum. Nothing else. If we don't like some actors, why to be negative on them and hurt feelings of someone who like them? We all do have equal right to express our views, but no right to hurt others by any means. You could criticize, but only in words of dignity and sanityEmbarrassed. When people will understand the unity of beauty? How beautiful our forum would be if we all stand together? We all do have our own likes and dislikes, but that don't make a reason for disliking a person having a different taste. Give respect and take respect. Keep the forum peaceful. I pray for it to happen one day!

And I'm sorry if I hurt any kind of feelings. I didn't mean it.Embarrassed

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 19 March 2013 at 10:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-rp-LovePrajaDiya_DBslodkagilavish.narenUMDU

Go to top