Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 150

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Ops Sorry for yesterday's EMO frustration. Woh Jhara Hormones imbalance ho gaya tha + EQ level went OTT because of my surrounding.ROFL.

@Samah:- Puttar.. Please don't ask me definition of hormones. Only I know it has something to do with blood.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirubaSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 36)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@ami - arrey wah.. Seems like someone ate a big bowl of happiness today Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
what's going on in DABHWackoGeekSillyAngryDead
Thumbs Down To cv'sThumbs Down
seriously fed up with this trackAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Deebz we will really miss you but then I am also in the same boat as you...  
I visit here sometimes and read some threads that catch my interest but my interest in the show is lost now.

I did watch the epi today to watch bhabho dance and she has amazing energy.

Ami, Jamy, Niruba, Shehjar, Ayeshi, Farhana, Saibal, Rumela, Fatima, UMDU, Sindu, Samah and so many others and pls forgive me if i miss your names...  Thank you all for your contributions to the forum.

Hey this is not a goodbye from me yet...  I am finding it hard to completely sever ties with the forum although much easier to leave the show

juna ji...no u wont...i feel DABH forum like next family bcz aof u all seniors and youngiess...just come here often to create some thread or reply to any thread...my request.dnt mind...

@ALL...dnt leave DABH forum,if u r obsessed or time is problem,then less active here...just enjoy dabh by watching...dnt look into core of the mistakes...if then u wont enjoy...after all its a serial na...

Edited by udnis - 24 January 2013 at 7:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

Originally posted by Juna04

Deebz we will really miss you but then I am also in the same boat as you...  
I visit here sometimes and read some threads that catch my interest but my interest in the show is lost now.

I did watch the epi today to watch bhabho dance and she has amazing energy.

Ami, Jamy, Niruba, Shehjar, Ayeshi, Farhana, Saibal, Rumela, Fatima, UMDU, Sindu, Samah and so many others and pls forgive me if i miss your names...  Thank you all for your contributions to the forum.

Hey this is not a goodbye from me yet...  I am finding it hard to completely sever ties with the forum although much easier to leave the show

juna ji...no u wont...i feel DABH forum like next family bcz aof u all seniors and youngiess...just come here often to create some thread or reply to any thread...my request.dnt mind...

@ALL...dnt leave DABH forum,if u r obsessed or time is problem,then less active here...just enjoy dabh by watching...dnt look into core of the mistakes...if then u wont enjoy...after all its a serial na...

Junaji ...welcome WinkSmile but dont leave pls, I know you wont Tongue btw, Im missing your comments during live updates Wink

@bold- sindu, I agree with you...this morning I watched DABH episode after watching my favourite Barcelona FC winning in style Dancing...I was upset reading the update, but when watching it, the episode has no negative impact on me, in fact I find it entertaining ROFL especially bhabo's taunts ROFL as you said, dont look into the core of the mistakes, also dont get involved too much in the characters...just watch it for entertainment, entertainment and entertaintment LOL...sorry CVs for bashing you and to suraj too...I'm glad you are not a statue anymore LOL

Edited by niruba - 24 January 2013 at 9:54pm

farhana874-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
ok, i have avoided writing this.it not that i have not seen fan wars in this forum, but till now i have seen this in the forum itself but this has now reached a new level altogether, it has even started in actors profiles.okay so the actors profile are there for us to give our reactions it can be positive or negative,but should be constructive in nature.pointing mistakes in scripts , acting etc. but comparing two actors.stop taking your fan wars to their profiles atleast, if people don't agree with someone comment they can dislike or even report.but bashing and comparing is totally unacceptable.people are not kids that they don't understand the difference between actors and characters, if you don't like any character that doesnot means that you will do the bashing of actor.and ya take it as my request .

niruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Originally posted by udnis

Junaji ...welcome WinkSmile but dont leave pls, I know you wont Tongue btw, Im missing your comments during live updates Wink

@bold- sindu, I agree with you...this morning I watched DABH episode after watching my favourite Barcelona FC winning in style Dancing...I was upset reading the update, but when watching it, the episode has no negative impact on me, in fact I find it entertaining ROFL especially bhabo's taunts ROFL as you said, dont look into the core of the mistakes, also dont get involved too much in the characters...just watch it for entertainment, entertainment and entertaintment LOL...sorry CVs for bashing you and to suraj too...I'm glad you are not a statue anymore LOL
niruba,unna purinchikkave mudiyala.Question..Shocked..omg...ErmmStern Smile...

niruba-Amli-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Yenekke enna purinchike mudiyala LOL I hope I said it right, I can understand and read Tamil very well but not good at writing...

I know my reply was Wacko Because I type it with mixed emotions...
Actually the conclusion is the episode was ok and I'm not frustrated anymore, so by right shouldn't be commenting in this thread haha

Sorry mods... Im turning this frustration thread into something else...

-Liebe--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top