*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 150

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Is this forum being moderated or not?!

I feel unsafe posting in a forum where members are harassed, and no concrete action is taken against such abuse. Only recently a thread was allowed to run for almost 10 pages, in which a member made several derogatory comments and used profanity! And the only action that was taken was silently closing down the thread, without addressing the issue or posting any warnings to keep this from happening again. I find this very frustrating!!

Is this forum being moderated or not?! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-UMDUSwerveBaeSAIBALROUTH-Amli-Brahmaputra-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 33)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hello friends, I am using this thread to say my Good Byes to the forum! It has been a crazy but wonderful journey here. Maybe it was SurYa or maybe it was the half empty nest syndrome after my daughter went off to college that got me addicted to the show and the forum.. But like any addiction, it is taking over my free time. I am becoming a couch potato when I am done with my work and basic house work.  Now that dabh is entering gut wrenching times, I am afraid it will consume me more if I am on the forum, discussing it, talking about it and thinking about it. I am trying to escape before that happens. Ouch ( I never thought a mere soap would do this to a so called mature adult like meLOL)

Didn't want to leave before saying thanks to all the lovely friends I made here. You all are so special. Creative, smart, funny, polite and nice. It has been simply a pleasure! My special shout outs to the regulars on the forum, Ami, Farhu, JAM, Naina, Sindu, Samah, Uma, Fatima, SamiR, Juna,  Niruba,Bharati, Shirin and Saibal, you have been like family.HeartI will miss you all very much. Rumela, thanks for making Anas say my name LOL Shehjar, thank you for being my partner in crime. HugGo for that Goldie dear for SheeBz's sake!  
There are so many others, like skuvari, fizak, sweetiecutie, muskaan, cathy_rene and others who contribute to the creativity of the forum and all the mods, Thank you!  Sorry if I have left anyone out! Wish you all the very best!Hug Please don't worry about leaving any wishes for me here on this thread. I know you all have good wishes for me. Didn't want to make this a big deal but didn't want to disappear either without saying goodbye! Muchos gracias! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyePappu.b2011shehjarFizakfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUJuna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-nirubaSwerveBae

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Arey vaah finally My Senior V, Mugambo decided to quit the forum. I respect your decision. Somehow, I was mentally prepared for it so not surprised or shocked. No more EMO atyachar as well.

How much you helped me/guided me in my rough patches of life I wont ever forget it.

Wish you a best of luck. Take care of yourself and health. I wanna see you royal.LOL.

I love you so much!

Hope to see you back in the future if storyline improves or probably end of the show.Day Dreaming.

Edited by ami_dabh - 21 January 2013 at 2:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Fizakfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Have given you a reply through PM.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Deebz ji...Shocked...Cry...Ouch...will add comment/send PM when I'm back to normal, right now Im emotionally down Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Fizakfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi--Amli-SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Deebz, you have made the right decision.  Hope to see you back when the story line is positive.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizakfarhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi--Amli--Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
wtShocked u r leaving deebz ji...k Disapproveagree with ur decision as its ur wish to leave forum but swear u will come back here in future with a bang may be next month k.Approve.Day Dreaming...senior member s going to leaveUnhappy..but for other senior members...u all wont leave this forum yaar..Broken Heart.Angry.till that enjoy life without spamming here...u remember na,u wish to call u as deebz not deebz ji...first and last time bye deebzDay Dreaming(after knowing u r elder)...love u...give us group hug...Hug.

Edited by udnis - 22 January 2013 at 1:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeFizakfarhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Deebz Amma...Hug
Will miss you here.
After watching yest episode I decided to skip few episodes.
I too thinking of taking a short leave from forum also.

Love you lots!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeFizak-Ayeshi--Liebe--Amli-SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top