Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 150

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
arey, i was away for a few few days and what i see when i returns back, the story which was moving at snail's pace has suddenly started moving at leopard's pace [LOL] but this is not my frustation.
my problem is not with suraj, sandhya or bhabho but my problem is with creatives.as these characters is product of cvs brain i want to ask one question to them why so much glorification of bhabho character , if you want to show the character as the sign of bad customs and traditions then why not make the character as negative.why it is always glorified in a positive way.
i don't think all the traditions all wrong why not for a change show some positive traditions.why you only want to show only the problems and no solution.why sandhya has to apolozise for voting and why no bhabho is made to see the importance of voting or need of contraceptives.
my biggest problem is why make suraj and sandhya treat bhabho as god,that even when they are correct they are begging for forgiveness. tell me the difference between a girl who is traditionally suppressed and a free minded girl like sandhya if both are doing the same thing taking crap.
i don't want to see the condition of women in society ,for that we don't need to watch your damn show ,i want to see how can a girl fight out against all these suppressions without being thrown out of house.you cannot make changes the mindset of society of soiety at the verge of making a girl lack self esteem.women are not third class citizens that tgey can get their position in house by killing their self respect. i question the girls talk of self respect,safai apne ghar se shru hoti hai how will you make xhange in society if you are accepting all injustice in your on house .what all the promotions of woman as lakshmi and saraswati why don't show me a kali ,a girl who is ready to challenge the society for right; don't show me doormats.agirl needs to prove nothing to anyone, she is far more superior than anybody and she is not lakshmi but she is the janani of all the concepts.people need to stop glorifying this concept that woman is complete only if she can be a good servant.and for bhabho i have only one thing to say the problem is not 95% men who considers woman as doormats but the main problem to society are those80% womans who considers woman as doormats.
p.s. i wanted to create a thread but avoided it because i found the temp of forum pretty high.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011Luminous_LinsUMDUJuna04--BimBim--SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 32)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
this is exclusively reserved for suraj baba

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU--BimBim--SAIBALROUTH

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
What is this new article on more conditions on Sandhya ? I was expecting them to have peace for some time after being thrown out. Ab to that hope is also gone. What little we got to see in college will now be spend in pleasing Bhabo bending backwards. Why this Kolaveri di...? Bhabo will never change like this. I had great hope of Suraj standing up for his wife. If this is what is called supporting then I do not know what to say.. The CVs definitely seem to prefer negativity to positivity. Do we have any hope of 'Happy days are back again' ? The CVs have not shown us anything positive after the terrorism track. Why do they always seem to take pleasure in an atmosphere of doom ? Can they not give us a combination of drama, romance and main theme. Why focus just on one at a time ?

Edited by UMDU - 17 January 2013 at 6:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Luminous_Lins--BimBim--Juna04

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Umdu:  Now that the night college lie is out, SurYa will be relaxed and the new article condition is what SurYa had decided before that Sandhya will excel in both house work and her studies.  So, SurYa will be relieved and without tension for a few days until Mohit's or Meena's issues arise.

Luminous_Linsfarhana874--BimBim--Juna04

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
what happened to the idea of throwing out suraj cv'sShocked??? always wanna torture our suryaDead
why most of the articles misleading us??? all cut copy paste walas have some mercy on usAngryEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874--BimBim--

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
@ Bharati  The article clearly says three mistakes permitted, that is a very big source of tension for  girl with Sandhya's level of competence in household work. What they had decided was she will learn at her pace, what Bhabo has decided is to put preconditions to make it difficult for her. I some how feel the tension of pleasing Bhabo will start. You move from one negativity to another. They should have shown Suraj standing up for his wife. I am disappointed. I had been happy to see the article of their moving out. That is not happening. Some where they have to show resistance to Bhabo. Like this she will never change. They keep agreeing to all conditions set. She will keep asserting herself and they will keep kowtowing.

b2011farhana874--BimBim--Juna04

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I too wish Suraj stands up for his wife and not beg in front of Bhabho as they have committed a crime against the family.  CVs in the process of regaining their No. 1 position and are dependent on Bhabho's drama, so they won't risk by throwing out SurYa now.  They have plenty of opportunities in the future like IPS training, posting, etc.

farhana874UMDUJuna04--BimBim--

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
UMDU, Yaalini, Bharathi, Farhana and many many others have expressed exactly all the things I have been feeling regarding this show.

There is a lot of repetition happening here and when I first got hooked on to the show I used to think that this is a different kind of show where the writers, PH and channel will not spoil it after the first year.

But it appears to me that they are following the same pattern as all the other daily Indian soaps.

UMDU me too would have liked it very much if Sooraj was shown supporting Sandhya totally and fully instead of lying to his mother - he should have been assertive and stood his grounds on principles and of course Bhabho being the character she is would have created more drama and emotionally blackmailed Suraj...

But Still if Suraj remained firm on his principles it would have validated more to his new found confidence and his strength of character as a person.

I am also not liking the idea of Bhabho putting conditions and SurYa coolly accepting these conditions again. 
 Some way somebody has to show Bhabho that times have changed besides just like she has a right to her views and right to her way of thinking and living... other members of the family also have a right to their own thinking.

But like UMDU pointed out this will never happen unless something dramatic like the break up of joint family happens.  Maybe Mohit and Emily will bring in this change.

Bhabho and Bhabasa have to realise that their children are more exposed to outside world which is very different from the world of the Rathi household which is the only thing that they are exposed to...

I dont know but my interest in this show is wanning fast ... I am sick and tired of seeing the typical Saas-bahu type drama happening here and then they give an olive branch to the viewers in the name of social messages.  But they have not utilised Sandhya's character very effectively...  If she cannot bring in social change in her own house how can she fight social evils outside as an IPS Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874UMDU

Post Reply New Post

Go to top