*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 150

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
enough spamming here...Angrygo to mkd... Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 30)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@Erum:- Why no announcements of contest + award winners?Confused.

It's suppose to be announced on 31st na?Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874vish.naren

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Erum:- Why no announcements of contest + award winners?Confused.

It's suppose to be announced on 31st na?Day Dreaming

I'm kinda late here...!! still the same kostiaan!!Geek

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was a very big disappointment and a total washout.. They first raised the blood pressure of the forum by releasing innumerable spoilers and then poured cold water over it. Their idea of romance cannot graduate beyond hugging. They have some how discovered a new principle in Biology that a kiss will lead to pregnancy . A principle I was unaware of in all my years of existence. If they think by leaking press reports on possible romance in future episodes they will keep their audience glued, then they are sadly mistaken. Audience is not stupid enough to fall into the trap again and again. To my mind this serial has lost the plot.

Edited by UMDU - 08 January 2013 at 2:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rp-SAIBALROUTHsita11

sp0041

sp0041

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I second you @UMDU.
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMDUSAIBALROUTH

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
The location of dabh has scarcity of water, still the production & cv are wasting unneccesary water. The dialogues delivered by Suraj could have been said in 23rd october episode.No need to shoot a special rain sequence for it. As we all know how pure Suraj love is.

And regarding the spoilers created by you please consult " Lady K" asthey take much better risk than you all. 

UMDUSAIBALROUTH

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Yesterday's episode was a very big disappointment and a total washout.. They first raised the blood pressure of the forum by releasing innumerable spoilers and then poured cold water over it. Their idea of romance cannot graduate beyond hugging. They have some how discovered a new principle in Biology that a kiss will lead to pregnancy . A principle I was unaware of in all my years of existence. If they think by leaking press reports on possible romance in future episodes they will keep their audience glued, then they are sadly mistaken. Audience is not stupid enough to fall into the trap again and again. To my mind this serial has lost the plot.

i hv not watched the episodes since long but after reading out your views maam it seems nothing has really changed ...the makers hv really lost the plot ...and i wonder in this winter season how they thought of showing a rain sequence Confused...i dont think so its raining now a days in Rajasthan ...the whole NORTH INDIA and its adjacent areas are  caught in a terrible cold wave ,the days and nights are so foggy .THE Temperature of Rajasthan is around 1 degree ...from where the makers got the idea of showing rains ...Confused
MAKERS this is for u guys Thumbs Down

Edited by sita11 - 09 January 2013 at 8:04am

jvimsUMDUSAIBALROUTH

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i used to read one story during my childhood days,which i just remembered after watching yesterdays episode of dabh.the story was titled "shepherd and the wolf".in this story the young shepherd used to fool villagers by the name of wolf but when the real wolves really comes nobody cares to come. same thing is happening with the cvs of dabh,they have started thinking themselves of that shepherd and the audience as fools. do they really consider audience as idiots,if you don't want to show anything just don't show it,what all the promotions about,trust me mydear no one is dying to see that kiss but if you don't intend showibg it thats fine why to promote it as if earth and moon are just colliding.there is something called professionalism, trust me dear this way of using negative media can help you get the small goals that is increase in weeks trp but on larger scale it takes years to build a brand but just one minute to destroy it. i so want to avoid this thread but they won't let me do this

vish.narenUMDUSAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top