India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 27)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

@ rp   Like you I was a dedicated fan. Till the beginning of this week I never watched anything other than DABH.  My relatives in Delhi stopped watching it a long time back. I continued because some where the concept appealed to me . I just could not think of giving it up. My optimism has now turned to pessimism because after the passage of so many weeks after terrorism track neither is the education proceeding on realistic lines nor is there romance to take us to a fantasy world. Saas bahu aangan dramas , Meena antics , Chavvi Mohit aggression have now become stale to my mind. Their whatever little romance is no longer sizzling or has the chemistry it had earlier. 
          Most western serials are season based. They take up a problem solve it. The season is over. Than the writers get a break. After a gap of 2 or 3 months the next season starts with a new problem but same characters. This way neither the audience gets weary and tired nor do the writers suffer from fatigue and lack of ideas. They get a break , they refreshen and come up with an equally good next season. 
           In India, the serials continue indefinitely till the TRPS go down or the lead actor leaves. If they cannot find a way to take the story forward they show a time leap ( All my knowledge on the subject is based on what I read about telly serials in newspapers ) Instead of that if they make it short and crisp it will be more enjoyable. However yesterday there was an article by Ekta Kapoor in which she said  that she tried the season experiment in two serials Choti Bahu and Kitni Mohabbatein and it failed. So they continue with time leap formula. In this they have the problem of some actors refusing to do older roles and so they are replaced. Than till the TRPS shrink no matter how many generations they have to show they show. This is how the Hindi telly world works the article said.
         I totally agree with all that you have stated and the CVs need to do a reality check.

Edited by UMDU - 16 December 2012 at 3:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anpika-rp-SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

-rp- Groupbie
-rp-
-rp-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Well, today actually i dont have any frustation, i just have one request but since i didn't find any request thread i m posting it here. first of all thanks to cvs they made me learn how to make langot. i will be always thankful to them for this,but i do have one request please the third task that bhabho is going to give them, please please make them sew shirt , so wants to learn how to make a shirt. if one episode can be given for langot toh shirt ke liye do episode toh banta hai .please cvs if you are reading this i will be very thankful. i can after that quit my current profession and open a tailoring buisness Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDUSAIBALROUTH

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Haha rp LOL I actually learned how to make kheer after watching DABH ( I'm actually zero at cooking, so that's why I think Sandya is a very realistic character when comes to cooking LOL )

we are getting free cooking and sewing lessons from DABH but to tell the truth the sewing lessons by bhabo is getting on my nerves... If suraj teaches it, maybe my reaction would be different LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rp-DeebzUMDUSAIBALROUTH

-rp- Groupbie
-rp-
-rp-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@niruba :   then thats good, chalo kisi kaam toh aaya actually i had sarcastic undertone to my earlier post LOL personally i hardly blame sandhya for not learning anything, if teacher is like bhabho then i don't expect sandhya to learn it even in 10 years Wink

on a lighter note i just saw the episode and i am a bit confused whether it is summer or winter in pushkar.if it summer then what is the need of woollen clothes and if it is winter then what is the need of fan LOL in my house atleast it has been atleast one month since we touched fan switch LOL Wink ROFL

UMDUSAIBALROUTH

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rp-

@niruba :   then thats good, chalo kisi kaam toh aaya actually i had sarcastic undertone to my earlier post LOL personally i hardly blame sandhya for not learning anything, if teacher is like bhabho then i don't expect sandhya to learn it even in 10 years Wink

on a lighter note i just saw the episode and i am a bit confused whether it is summer or winter in pushkar.if it summer then what is the need of woollen clothes and if it is winter then what is the need of fan LOL in my house atleast it has been atleast one month since we touched fan switch LOL Wink ROFL

Excellent blooper rp. They hardly give any impression of winter in Pushkar. Most of the time they are without sweaters. The point about the fan was an excellent catch.ROFL

-rp-SAIBALROUTH

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I'm die ROFL because same user replying to his/her comment using different accounts.Evil Smile. Is this frustration thread or humorous thread??Ermm

I also turn on FAN during winter so that mosquitoes don't bite me. I don't consider it as a blooper.Angry

Edited by ami_dabh - 20 December 2012 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

-rp- Groupbie
-rp-
-rp-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

I'm die ROFL because same user replying to his/her comment using different accounts.Evil Smile. Is this frustration thread or humorous thread??Ermm

I also turn on FAN during winter so that mosquitoes don't bite me. I don't consider it as a blooper.Angry

ok so what is the problem here, if you thinks that i am using multiple accounts, please go ahead and report me. what is stopping yoz here. only because you have 8000+ posts and ai am newbie doenot make you a genuine user and me a faker, i m sure you must have been a newbie yourself. so what makes you think that ll new users are fakers. i guess mods are there and if you have any problem with me then just tell them and stop harassing me. i write in frustation thtead ao that other members don' get distzrbed. and being a fan i can also criticize the show if i don't feel good about it.and i was not playing vlooper blooper, and it is only my buisness to write in whatever mannet i like.didn't want to sound rude but then it was going overboard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@ - rp -:- Where I mentioned I was referring to you in my above comment??Confused. I've also rights to express my views.Approve.

Related to blooper reply:- I replied to Umdu aunty's comment. Not yours.Wink

Edited by ami_dabh - 20 December 2012 at 5:23am

leo4everSAIBALROUTH

Go to top