Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
omg i didn't know neeluji perticipating in nach baliye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeebzSAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Can some one start posting the links of Dec WU n VU in archives?

And Please delete those unwanted comments in the thread...!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thank a lot Bharathi akka for looking into the matter n solving it...!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

-rp- Groupbie
-rp-
-rp-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
i am so disappointed with the cvs of dabh. in the previous episode they showed sandhya holding suraj shoulders i was happy that at last their scooter drama ended but again in yesterday's episide it was back to square one. could these over creative cvs of dabh can explain me one thing what physical significance thus a hand on shoulders while riding scooter/bike have.does one need to have physical relationship with anybody to hold him on scooter Ouch i thought the only purpose of it is for protectiion.anybody who have ride a bike anytime will tell you that if the person sitting behind you is not holding you properly ,you will not feel comfortable while driving .even with a small jerk the other person can fall down. first of all i don't consider it as romantic touch but if even if cvs of dabh are so sensitive towards love,why don't they use shoolay wala scooter,sandhya will also be happy and we viewers will not have any expectations. and in their bedroom make sandhya wear astronout suit so that bacterias of suraj body cannot reach her Shocked or even better make sandhya and bhabho sleep together so that atleast their lovestory can move further LOL and please show some development in their relationship .purane samman ko naye bottle mein dalne se woh naya nahi ho jata hai. and i am damn sure sandhya confessed her love to suraj only because she didn't want to leave bhabho,she love bhabho so much and only this love has made her tolerate suraj ROFL

Edited by -rp- - 16 December 2012 at 1:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnpikaUMDUSAIBALROUTHsitakshii

-rp- Groupbie
-rp-
-rp-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
okay so where i was, her sensors which were sleeping when she was with suraj suddenly becomes superactive when she hears bhabho name. omg please change the theme and make it like this ' jo saaa apne bahu ke sapno ko pura kare usse aap kya kahenge,ek maa ya phir bahu ki ghulam' and make bhabho support her then may be we can call it as nayi sochand please send suraj to haridwar with babasaan to take sanyaas

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rp-

okay so where i was, her sensors which were sleeping when she was with suraj suddenly becomes superactive when she hears bhabho name. omg please change the theme and make it like this ' jo saaa apne bahu ke sapno ko pura kare usse aap kya kahenge,ek maa ya phir bahu ki ghulam' and make bhabho support her then may be we can call it as nayi sochand please send suraj to haridwar with babasaan to take sanyaas

Loved your assessment. DABH has lost its charm. On one hand they divert from reality and expect us to digest unrealistic portrayals. Than when we object  we are told it is a serial meant for entertainment not to show realism. If it is supposed to be like a Salman Khan movie full of love and romance, a complete entertainment package than that also is missing here in DABH. Neither is there romance nor is there realism so it is neither inspiring to a conservative viewer nor entertaining to us who had hoped for some SurYa moments in this track. I am clueless as to  what exactly are the CVs aiming at.? It is now becoming boring to watch pea romance and shirt pulling romance. Will they ever graduate beyond that ? When are they going to get real ? Now that I have ventured into watching other serials I can tell the difference. It was such a wonderful theme. What have they reduced it to ? I hope the CVs are reading this and get a sense of the general mood of despondency. The fact that the forum hardly has any threads except pictures and videos shows the decline in popularity. They seriously need to retrospect.

Edited by UMDU - 15 December 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anpika-rp-snowy72SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Loved your assessment. DABH has lost its charm. On one hand they divert from reality and expect us to digest unrealistic portrayals. Than when we object  we are told it is a serial meant for entertainment not to show realism. If it is supposed to be like a Salman Khan movie full of love and romance, a complete entertainment package than that also is missing here in DABH. Neither is there romance nor is there realism so it is neither inspiring to a conservative viewer nor entertaining to us who had hoped for some SurYa moments in this track. I am clueless as to  what exactly are the CVs aiming at.? It is now becoming boring to watch pea romance and shirt pulling romance. Will they ever graduate beyond that ? When are they going to get real ? Now that I have ventured into watching other serials I can tell the difference. It was such a wonderful theme. What have they reduced it to ? I hope the CVs are reading this and get a sense of the general mood of despondency. The fact that the forum hardly has any threads except pictures and videos shows the decline in popularity. They seriously need to retrospect.

you rock maam
i just love reading ur views...u always speak the minds of the viewers...u hv  caught the right pulse..
the show is a utter crap since last 2 months...i wonder once i was a die hard fan of this show...now it doesnt actually matters to me whats going on in the show as i hv already stopped watching it ...and i am happy watching few rocking shows on other channels...

i think creatives will only get back to their senses after getting the TRP'S of the show this coming week...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anpika-rp-snowy72UMDUSAIBALROUTH

-rp- Groupbie
-rp-
-rp-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

@pink; totally agree with you on this, they had such a strong concept in their hands,only if they would have used it properly they could have impacted both sections of society,but i guess was expecting too much from a daily show. i think originally this show was only given 50 episodes timeline(read it somewhere) but then it was extended due to its sucess. i would like to watch a 500 meaningful episodes than watching crap for 2000 episodes. the show should always be a memorable one rather than long one so that we can cherish the memory not regret watching it. there are numerous saas bahu dramas but what differentiated dabh from others was its theme,its treatment.but when success gets on your mind you tend to forget your roots,this is what happening to the makers of dabh. on one hand you are showing a man having enough guts to secretively educate his wife and on other hand you are showing the man even don't have the basic guts to shut mouths of his idiots siblingsAngryand the least said about sandhya the better ,what they are trying to show through her,the qualities of a good bahu and bhabhi is to listen to all the rubbish. the biggest tragedy is that she doesn't consider what mohit and chavi are doing with her to be wrongShockedtrying to please them,oh c'mon give me a life here.to fight against injustice you have to first consider injustice to be injustice. idon't want her to shout back at them or abuse them but where is that sandhya who has taught the eavteasers a lession,without raising a hand. and the least said about romance the better, they look to me like brother and sister(and i m not talking about physical relationship). i am one of dedicated fans of the show so still watching ,the day i will stop watching cvs get an idea your 90% viewers would have left the showLOL

Go to top