Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I think this is frustration thread.LOL. Lets go 2 MKD before Erum comes with a danda shouting "pure Pushkar ma itne saare jagah hai, in battameez choriyon ko mhara post hi mila he kya chattar pattar karne ke liye."...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DeebzMisscoolEyesfarhana874-Anaya-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...soniii...

...soniii...

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Nice Thread , 
Wow wonderful acheivements in Forums dicipline , the New Viewbie is a huggie Girl Hug 

look Forward into this Thread to pull out my frustration LOL , very rarely i may get used , but this thread is fun to see to the Frustrations of People who post by HenceForth LOL

b2011DeebzMisscoolEyesfarhana874-Anaya-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sparkjule!  Great idea. I hope this thread will be used  purely for  venting and not for ganging up against a member or for using abusive language. This can become a valuable center point to bring our grievances to the CV's attention if they are actually reading.

My two cents to the CVs.  - Please bring DABH magic back before it is too late!!. If you drag this track any further, the magic may be lost forever.Dead This could have been the best track if you had let SurYa be as much the focal point as the competition.Ouch 

I am also afraid that once they get back to Hanumaan gali, Sandhya will get all caught up in Raj kumaar intrigue and SurYa will be further sidelined. That would be more    for us!

Edited by Deebz - 09 August 2012 at 3:28pm

b2011navyaalex8MisscoolEyesfarhana874-Anaya-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

navyaalex8

Goldie

navyaalex8

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Whew! Finally a place to say it out loud without causing offence: What a HORRIBLE TERRIBLE track! Start to finish! Ridiculous! Just because the TRPs are favorable FOR NOW, that doesnt mean this yukkythooey tripe has to be shown!

1.Showing All foreigners ( bar brandon) = bad, Indians = good... How logical and true!? !Confused...And then we complain other nations are racist. Is considering other people inferior the way to show oneself superior?... DisappointedOuch

2.Strong sensible Sandy being shown as reckless by using the fake drowning to "cure" suraj... That episode should have had a "Please dont try this at home" warning label running under it Angry A psychiatrist would've been appalled... If his legs were the problem limbs, would she have pushed him in front of a truck or something I wonder... CVs!Angry

3.Sandy forcing/manipulating Suraj to enter this competition with underhanded tricks... Why assassinate Sandy's character like this?Confused

4.This concept of building up the husband as a prerequisite for the wife trying to achieving anything "above"  Confused him is regressive... Sandy becoming an IPS with a halwayi husband would be too bitter a pill to swallow for the Indian public?... So reinforce that concept ?Angry Angry Angry... If Suraj wants to do something, let him; If he doesnt, let Sandhya achieve her dreams, is this so wrong? Aamir khan would've never ever come onto DABH (I hope) if concepts like this and others ( Domestic violence against Meena) were shown earlier 

5.Still no making love within marriage... Unreal.. Are the CVs wanting SurYa to be shown as so "pure" so as to never ever have seggz? ROFLMaybe there'll be an SMS Yes or No vote for that as well sometime in 2037...

DABH has mostly till now been dignified, gracious, subtle and always had a minimum standard no matter how absurd the track... But this track has put an end to that ... Anyway, I've stopped watching weeks ago ... Pull up your socks DABH before the brand value and loyalty you have built up fails utterly.

Insert Headbanging, hairpulling & throwing things iconsAngry

@Farhu- that hairpulling icon was so cute LOL

@all- The thread said express your frustrations so I have expressed away... However I am aware I might have been a bit too "expressive", so if anyone thinks zyaada ho gaya, please lemme know and I'll scrub it up

Edited by navyaalex8 - 09 August 2012 at 5:13pm

b2011DeebzMisscoolEyesfarhana874leo4everSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

MisscoolEyes

Goldie

MisscoolEyes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I have a problem or two too (yeah,even meTongue

1)Sandhya's accent and diction.I feel like muting off the volume everytime she starts to speak in English.Showing someone come from a modest middle class family is one thing and making a all over Rajasthan rank-holder speak not so good English in another thing!

2)RK/Meena/Sudha are getting rhetoric.

3) I no longer feel like I miss DABH on weekends or that I have to wait for sometime before it gets uploaded on the website.I can easily stay without watching it for a loong tym. Are these any symptoms?Day Dreaming

And I am doneLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8Deebzfarhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
@Nisha Chechi:- Your wishes of emoticons fulfilled.Star
pulling hair emoticonBeating head against the wall emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)Smashing computer emoticon (Angry Emoticons)Bash Head emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

Following is my trademark trick to pour out my frustration. Embarrassed

Boxing Speed Bag
I'm also very foiled and baffled from current track. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8MisscoolEyesDeebzfarhana874SAIBALROUTH

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Erum for the thread.  You are doing a good job.

This week's episodes are true fillers.  I guess Channel is responsible for this as I can see the maha epi date being postponed for at least 2 weeks.

Also,  I HATE CVs decision to wait for the maha epi to close the track.  Please go by your planned story and do not give filler episodes just because you are waiting for a maha epi.

The present track has been the most dragged with poor technical quality.  We understand and sense your hard work behind it but cannot tolerate weeks of filler episodes.  Still, we are in semi finals with tomorrow's maha episode and I am already bored to watch next week's episodes.

Most of us are now just watching it out of loyalty and ROFLing at the show being turned into a reality show and news report.

Thanks ami for these icons.

pulling hair emoticon Smashing computer emoticon (Angry Emoticons) Bash Head emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)Beating head against the wall emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8MisscoolEyesfarhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
@nisha chechi- wonderful frustrations. The first point is very apt. I appreciate u 4 that. The rest, I think we all only need to direct DABH from now onwards. Oru kaaryam, ithu DABH alle, nammude chinthakalude nilavarathinu oppam varan kure budhimuttum. Athu njanivide thurannu paranjal ellarum enne odichittu thallum.LOL.. Pinne pappum poodayum polum kittumo ennarinjooda.ROFL.. Still DABH is far better than many shows I think. But this TRP game I dislike. Its highly ridiculous & utter nonsense to destroy the beautiful storyline for TRPs. One thing I really hate at times is the stupid dubbing & editing. We expect much more dear CVs. May this all be because the CVs are forced by SP people. In that I clap for mallu soaps. If channel tries to poke nose in CVs job, wind up the show there itself, go & show it in rival channel with a new dhamaka track.LOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8farhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top