*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 148)

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

@debolina

i just checked my AT coz u said we said bad about actors and the show

at the most i could see was members calling it as saas bahu saga..i mean is it  NOT a saas bahu serial ???

and then i dint see a a single member bashing any actor...

i mean we guys may be more active..we r like that only..we love to discuss . n write..and we are completely a different set of audience..

and forum is to discuss about show,characters, actors and not members..thats all

Saying it a saas-bahu serial..i'm fine with it..But the way they had been said..it upset me..hence i said it!! Confused Just like you expressed your opinion about your dislike in calling someone Spammers n all..I also expressed my opinion!! That's it..nothing much!! Itna bada charahne ki zaroorat hi nahi thi!!Tongue And Niruba di..i absolutely agree with what you said!!Big smile That's exactly what i've been trying to say & even said..but..It's fine!! Smile

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 04 January 2014 at 2:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nep3Divz.--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@niruba...

thanks..yup i guess i just randomly opened this thread and i felt we members are being mocked of..not neil in particular..so i just wanted to clear it out

and we never bash as such..we just want to enjoy the role of neil in DABH...and we do know DABH has its own share of audience as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96.NJ.nep3Divz.--VS--

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged

i think we are completely two different set of audience and we have to coexist here in this forum for atleast 2 or 3 months..from our side..we will make sure we wont hurt anyone's sentiments but yea if any particular scene or track is there whichwe dont like it...we will express it.. i guess no one has issues with that..Smile

yes sure neil...Wink...but frankly speaking i dont like this idea of dividing fan group in the forum, guess this is the first time we are facing this...but it's ok...as long as we are happy here Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96manzilmukulEXOLDivz.--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@debolina:

baat ko khatam karne ke liye hi i discussed this issue..

else it will keep brewing in  DABH member's mind and  my mind ..so better talk n sort it out

i think u dint get that calling a grp of fans spammers is like talking about "members" which is in no way related to show...thats all..

anyways i guess things are clear now and  we r as chilled out and fun grp as u guys...Embarrassed
so lets call it a peace

DEBOLINA96manzilmukul--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

i think we are completely two different set of audience and we have to coexist here in this forum for atleast 2 or 3 months..from our side..we will make sure we wont hurt anyone's sentiments but yea if any particular scene or track is there whichwe dont like it...we will express it.. i guess no one has issues with that..Smile

yes sure neil...Wink...but frankly speaking i dont like this idea of dividing fan goup in the forum, guess this is the first time we are facing this...but it's ok...as long as we are happy here Big smile

there is no division at all...we just have this AT in order to have total discussion related to him...else where can we discuss about his character...we will have to keep making endless posts on zakir..he is not the lead so we need a space to interact and discuss in length about his character..

we r open to all threads and members here...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96FrozenRainmanzilmukul.NJ.nep3--VS--

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@neeiill...Okay..so the baat is now clear to you..is it? Smile That's what i told in my very 2nd reply to your reply...'Leave it & end it here'..We,the DABHians are all peace-loving people..& afterall,both Cadet Zakir & Sandhya are aspiring IPS Officers..so we better maintain peace!! Wink It's okay..you people can discuss about Neil in his AT Thread..but you people are most welcome to participate & comment in usual DABH threads..Thumbs Up 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.manzilmukulEXOL--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

@neeiill...Okay..so the baat is now clear to you..is it? Smile That's what i told in my very 2nd reply to your reply...'Leave it & end it here'..We,the DABHians are all peace-loving people..& afterall,both Cadet Zakir & Sandhya are aspiring IPS Officers..so we better maintain peace!! Wink It's okay..you people can discuss about Nel in his AT Thread..but you people are most welcome to participate & comment in usual DABH threads..Thumbs Up 

yes  i wanted to make sure everything is clear..just not to leave it as incomplete conversation..
yes we will participate Embarrassed

DEBOLINA96manzilmukul--VS--

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@Debolina
Without being digressing ,degrading and prejudiced towards any DABH lovers Respecting all FAN SENTIMENTS AND NOT HURTING ANYONE!!I will just like to STATE AN OPINION...

There is Always a difference between FACT and OPINION.
If someone says DABH is the BEST show ever..It's Their OPINION.
If someone says DABH is the WORST show ever..It's Their OPINION.

That certainly doesn't mean these both POINTS ARE FACTS!!

This is what a FORUM  is for Without BREAKING it's CODE OF CONDUCT.-DISCUSSION ON FACTS AND EXPRESSION OF OPINIONS.
So the entire point of my talk is...
1. Just because two OPINIONS  are DIFFERENT ,it does not mean we cannot exist amicably.
2.Just Because Neil Bhatt Entered the show I will not change my OPINION  about the show
3.If Zakir's character is BAD ,We will be the first one to express our DISGUST for Zakir's CHARACTER.

This is not BLIND FANDOM ,gar Zakir ko bhi stupidly dikhayenge toh I will be HAPPY to express my frustration for the CV'S... this is how we are ..If something doesn't suit my TASTE ..we will say it..Chahe woh Neil hi kyun na hoLOLLOLLOL

We have been active in many forums and the point is we love to talk and discuss stuff rather than greeting each other on the thread.So our activity is too much on the threadLOLLOLLOL
Also Please do not take things to heart as For me TOP TRP  grosser isn't =to Quality ... There have been shows which are SO CALLED CREATING HISTORY .BUT I FIND THEM DUMB...But hey that is MY OPINION  again...
So spammer you can call us ..I MYSELF AM A SELF PROCLAIMED SPAMMERLOLLOLYou will find us blabbering MUCHTongueHope you bear with us...
I know DABH has it's own set of lovers .Not being one of them Certainly doesn't mean we don't like to mingle...
I am certainly here For Neil and we can have fun together too Until we are here.LIFE IS TOO SHORT to BROOD AND  FREAKING use words like HURT  and all for a FICTION ON TVLOLLOLLOL
Let's all live  amicablyHugand enjoy what the show has to offer for both our tastes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96FrozenRainGeeshuEXOLnep3Divz.

Go to top