ROFL\spamming ka addaa

as long as neil is there pls bear with our AT... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96manzilmukul--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Neil may be new to this show but he is a great actor..he usually plays lead role  and  there are lot of dedicated fans of him thats why this AT is created...he is not like any aira ghera actor..
just coz he is doing cameo does not mean he does not deserve respect..we love him like anything i hope this forum ppl will respect our love for neil...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96nep3manzilmukulDivz.--VS--

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
 Hi nneeiill..Smile I'm really appreciating Neil Bhatt's acting & his Cameo role as 'Cadet Zakir'..Clap Whoever is attached with our show DABH,we always respect & love them..Approve That's the khasiyat of DABH Forum,& the DABHians..Smile So chill about that buddy..There's NO disrespect nor hatred towards Neil Bhatt & his Cameo role..Embarrassed

But yes,i would like to say something too..At Neil Bhatt's AT,i've noticed members degrading our show DABH & some have also disrespected our Actors!! Confused May be you people are not being able to understand the story or the theme of the story(which is obvious..as you people didn't follow this serial from day 1)..but that doesn't mean that one can degrade the serial? Ouch See,"Diya Aur Baati Hum" is a show which has been the No.1 serial of Indian Television
since the past consecutive 2 YEARS..DABH has created,you can say,History on Indian Television with this record..No serial,till date,has ever been at the No.1 position CONSECUTIVELY for 2 years..but DABH did it!!! So it naturally means that there IS SOMETHING which made it to create a history!!! And the most important part,Neil Bhatt has entered the serial which you people are degrading..Tongue Then what's the use of degrading DABH & its Actors?? Because it means,you're degrading Neil's serial na..afterall,Neil is now a part of the No.1 show of Indian Television DABH..So enough of my bakar-bakar..& thus we would be very happy if they all stop degrading the show!!! Embarrassed That's all buddy!!!! Smile Apologies...if i've hurt any Neil fans!!

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 04 January 2014 at 1:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nep3manzilmukulEXOLDivz.ayishas--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@deboleena

we r not saying anything which has not been said in this forum.
i visited many threads and i read many of DABH members themselves not happy with many things..when old members can discuss..then what is wrong if we r presenting our views about a show..we r not bashing anyone or calling some one spammers...
we genuinely dont like the concept of the show and i think its an honest opinion which should be respected.

it may be no. 1 TRP grosser ..no. 1 TRP does not implies all have to like it..in a discussion forum ppl will definitely discussing plus and minus...i dont believe in only saying plus points...

all discussion in AT is regarding to characters..i dont think any one said bad about actors.

DEBOLINA96manzilmukul--VS--

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

@deboleena

we r not saying anything which has not been said in this forum.
i visited many threads and i read many of DABH members themselves not happy with many things..when old members can discuss..then what is wrong if we r presenting our views about a show..we r not bashing anyone or calling some one spammers...
we genuinely dont like the concept of the show and i think its an honest opinion which should be respected.

it may be no. 1 TRP grosser ..no. 1 TRP does not implies all have to like it..in a discussion forum ppl will definitely discussing plus and minus...i dont believe in only saying plus points...

all discussion in AT is regarding to characters..i dont think any one said bad about actors.

I didn't ask y'all to LOVE the show..but atleast show some respect..that's it!! And if you people can have an honest opinion saying y'all don't like the CONCEPT OF THE SHOW,then what's wrong if a DABHian called someone Spammer???? Calling someone spammer doesn't mean bashing that particular person!! We also call each other Spammers sometimes..LOL And if your genuine thought about the show can be respected,why can't the genuine thought of disliking Neil be respected(Though NONE of us disrespect him & his acting or role)???? And moreover,i DID NOTICE some people degrading our show quite a bit badly,hence expressed it...(Why the hell will i lie about it?)..But it's okay..Leave it & let's end it here!!!! LOLTongue

manzilmukulEXOL--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@debolina

i just checked my AT coz u said we said bad about actors and the show

at the most i could see was members calling it as saas bahu saga..i mean is it  NOT a saas bahu serial ???

and then i dint see a a single member bashing any actor...

i mean we guys may be more active..we r like that only..we love to discuss . n write..and we are completely a different set of audience..

and forum is to discuss about show,characters, actors and not members..thats all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96nep3manzilmukul--VS--

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum neil

i think you got us wrong...we all waited long for this track and to see neil and others entry in DABH too...I dont understand what you mean by us not respecting him when most of us are eager to see this track

ya it's not a rule that everyone should like the show...feel free to comment without bashing...but just like you are attached to the actor which i really respect, we too have so much love for the characters and the show...

enjoy your stay here and have fun...zakir seems like a promising character...Cool

Edited by niruba - 04 January 2014 at 2:17am

DEBOLINA96nep3manzilmukulEXOL--VS--

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i think we are completely two different set of audience and we have to coexist here in this forum for atleast 2 or 3 months..from our side..we will make sure we wont hurt anyone's sentiments but yea if any particular scene or track is there whichwe dont like it...we will express it.. i guess no one has issues with that..Smile

DEBOLINA96FrozenRainmanzilmukulDivz.--VS--

Go to top