Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 121)

Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
why mods r not taking any steps against the particular members...Angry
thy r just closing the topics thats it... dont we have any further steps to take??? ConfusedConfusedthen whats the use of all those rules and regulations...Wacko
mods plz take some serious actions.. let it be a lesson to others...Angry we had enough of thr nonsense 
AngryAngryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi424-LuvSiyaRam-thala

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Niru, no offence to any current forum members or whatever they do. I only meant many old members including myself used to suffer from the same people who're actually creating issues now so that they'll either left forum or turned silent. But never seen comments like what I saw today. I mentioned only that. I'm extremely SORRY if anyone is hurt by my words!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.ranil.-LuvSiyaRam-thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
these members should be banned 
that is the best punishment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaSonerMeyeb2011.NJ.-LuvSiyaRam-

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Totally agree with Deebzji...

JAM the forum is still fine...there is still a lot of laughter and healthy discussions here...As I mention before there are only two or three irritating ones in this forum...

there's many more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I always say that fan groups on I-F don't represent the overall popularity of a certain actor ..Can online comments really make or break someone's image or career Confused ? No way .
I don't get whats the use of supporting one religiously  while putting another one down...does it really make any difference? Till now no one got anything out of this Deepika Vs Anas issue and they never will...its very stupid of some to compare established actors like Anas, Neelu ji and others with a newcomer like Deepika.No one's perfect in their first serial and how can we expect them to be ?She has worked hard to be  where she is today .The channel , production house and even the award functions have approved of  her.The good part is that her character Sandhya connected instantly with the audience since day one.
While taking auditions it is seen  how much an actor fits in a role perfectly , The acting skills too might become secondary initially ..
Newcomers are given a chance so that they can learn acting and improve by the time, that is why TV industry is always keen on giving a chance to new people rather than repeating the old ones all this time.

At the end of the day  its the script writer who has to see who needs to  be focused  on what track and why..DABH has given equal importance to every character  , Few tracks demanded more of Sandhya while where husband's support came  into picture Suraj's part became more important. DABH is incomplete without Surya played by Anas and Deepika .Both are doing their bit perfectly.
 Also a show cannot work only because of one  track or a particular actor , its the hard work of one and all which has made DABH successful.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 03 November 2013 at 4:29pm
..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I just want to say that this forum is no better or worse than 1 year ago or 2 years ago. There are plenty of genuine new members here who are all doing the right things by our forum. 
Second, I always, always put forum members interests above any other. Celebs don't know I exist. They neither know or care what I think of them. But fellow members are brought together because of their love for the characters, so why upset each other by saying unnecessary things? But I personally have no objections if they want to criticise a character or even critique a performance. Just don't use foul language. Don't get personal. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi424-Liebe-nitish95Divz.--VS--thala

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
y members here were changed not like two years before?????

when one new show starts(members who dnt knw anything abt actors) but later after reading articles abt actors,the way they behave in public,knowing something abt them just opposite to their reel characters...this all lead to one thing---> go for ur fav.v r thinking who s good in both real life and reel life...so our my mind will change bcz of comparison...then leads to fav one and unfav one.Shocked

thats y who like actors first will automatically dislike them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi424nitish95Divz.

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
All celebs will have their fans. But as I say, a forum for the show, will have many types of members. I am one, who is not really interested in the actors and their off screen lives. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi424-Liebe-nitish95jhemaDivz.

Go to top