India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 12)

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
It's painful for me to watch Sooraj doing nothing in this terrorism track. I know it's all about Sandy's IPS dream to bring into light. But plz CVs use the character of Sooraj as well.
Plz show him too getting clues from RK's behaviours/activities and helping Sandhya to solve the mystery.

If today CVs would hv revealed Sandy's parents n Sooraj's link then Sooraj could have easily realized how important it is for Sandy to prevent terrorism. Then he would have supported her completely other than stopping her as Sandy was worried about.

Plz show him too as a responsible citizen and let him contribute.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePraja-Ayeshi-sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yesterday and todays episode i found so dul becaz just glimpses of suraj were shown and he is being shown as if he is sum fool or what ...all the smartness has gone into the brains of  sandhya only ...this is a shear insult to Suraj.Angry...i really feel so bad abt it Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I felt very sad to see Suraj in such a pathetic state.Where is the concept of Diya aur Bati? Sandhya should have atleast partially shared information with Suraj. Suraj had been so happy last week when they were getting closer to each other and now they have brought in the distance.Would it not reinforce his feeling of inferiority? Would he not feel that his wife does not want to share information because he is not educated enough to understand.Unless he is shown supporting her in every move she makes to fight terrorism how can he be seen to understand her yearning? If she can stand behind him in WTC why can't he be shown doing the same.Is not the USP of the serial the undying support spouses give to each other in the realization of  each others dreams? Are we not moving away from the essence of the serial?

sitakshii

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with Farhana, Sita n Umdu... Nothing more to say... Just cant watch him doing nothing and in pain... The concept of life partners helping n supporting each other is missing in this track... The way Sandy helped Suraj to win the competition why cant Suraj helps her in this matter...!!!

sitakshii

Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
why no scenes for suraj these days???? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-sitakshii

Gaqua77 Newbie
Gaqua77
Gaqua77

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Suraj seems to be as a dumb fellow nowadays... Y he is behaving like this? these things doesn't seems realistic (even in the serials). Plz improve your behaviour & emotions Wink
Pappu. Senior Member
Pappu.
Pappu.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Dear DABH ians...

I too miss Suraj very much these days in the epi...Ouch

But remember, he was not feeling well in between due to typhoid/Malaria... (read in articles)
May be that is y CVs are giving him less screen space in these epi. we all know these epi's are shooted few weeks back. Also when we see his shots, mostly closeup shots of him is shown and not among the other characters.
we have to appreciate his contribution even during illness. and also editing team for their awesome work...Thumbs Up

So DABHians, be frustrated for less suraj scenes but dont be hyper frustrated...LOLWinkEmbarrassed

Hope to see involvement of Suraj before the end of terrorism track...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i wish they finish this RK track as soon as possible.. Its dam dragging like anything SleepySleepySleepySleepy

one single track takes almost a month or more to finish Geek

Go to top