India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 113)

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
You are right Lincy. I also felt Mohit was right about spending only as much as one could afford. Bhabho spending  every penny of Suraj'sDead when Chavi's in laws don't even expect, just to keep her nose high in HG is crazy. Suraj will have to work like anything to save up now. Plus does Bhabho realize that she is giving this grand wedding only because of Sandhya who was the main reason for Suraj's win at WTC? Of course not. I don't know if she will ever truly appreciate her.
 Chavi is so selfish. She never once pleaded with bhabho to bring her brother back like she did for buying new designer jewellery.  Even bhabhasa talked to her only when they needed help. The less said about MoVik the better. Bhabho is the worst of them all. She was quite happy to act like SurYa were at fault because she knew she had the FD for Chavi's wedding and the rest of the money she had saved up from Suraj's earnings for the jewellery which she even ended up losing. Taking half his earnings for household expenses as rent, she could happily manage. aargh! Now Sandy's jewels will also be given away. How crazy! What can we do if SurYa are gluttons for punishment.

Sorry for the long rant. Cvs handled this badly unless they are planning to show irreversible reform in Bhabho.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Lins_LoveDEBOLINA96..PT..Fizak.NJ.-Liebe-shruthiravi.Ami.*Dev.*

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you lincy and deebzji...

b2011DEBOLINA96..PT..Lins_LoveDeebzFizak-Liebe-.Ami.*Dev.*thala

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

I am frustrated with the sad, sympathetic background music twaang... twaang twaang twaang twaang being played for Bhabho. The only time I want to hear it is when SurYa start emptying their pockets all over again for RP.Confused
                             Hahahahahahaha...Deebz ji..you made me ROFL like hell..ROFL ROFL Twaang?!!?!?? ROFL How did you manage to spell the Music of the Sitaar so aptly??? ROFL Even being a Singer myself,i could never do that!! LOLLOLLOL But i agree with you..I love that BG Score..but only when it's applied in the presence of SoorYa..for SoorYa!!! And well said Lincy..i agree!!

b2011Lins_Love..PT..FizakDeebz.NJ.-Liebe-.Ami.*Dev.*thala

Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
 deebz ji How crazy!!!! thats the perfect word for bhabho, surya and  DABH CVS Thumbs Down Seriously they r sending out a very bad messageErmm

@niruba and debo: Wink

Edited by lincy_cathy - 19 October 2013 at 8:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96DeebzFizak.NJ.-Liebe-.Ami.thala

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
What's going on wrong in DABH?Angry.

I watched the episode after almost 2 weeks on Friday but didn't like it at all.Thumbs Down

Why there is no positive growth in any character since serial started?
What rights Chhavi has to dream about her grand wedding - when she herself so "Na - Lalayak" and "Haram - Khor" ! Meena and Ems again escaped from the punishment.Censored.

This is the only show where lead pairs shares minimal screen space. I really want AniKa to dropout from this show. CVs or SP has no rights to spoil their sizzling chemistry and ditch with their roles.Angry.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ss_2012b2011..PT..DeebzFizak-Liebe-*Dev.*-LuvSiyaRam-

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@Amlu : y this much frustation, u said me to not get frustated, but u r doing that.Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeebzFizak-Liebe-.Ami.

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ramya.now a days personal attack on our forum s increasing.from senior to junior all were attacked by new members.

they should knw old members r loyal to dabh and our forum.they knw more abt dabh,each and every character in dabh in detail as all discussed abt characters and dabh very well.every character has +ve and -ve.so all members has right to say abt dabh and its characters if they do wrong.

how come one could attack members bcz they like one character not other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FizakDeebz.Ami.

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
potha.ami herself cant escape from this dabh present situation  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FizakDeebz.Ami.

Go to top