India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* (Page 103)

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Jamy hah no. Just a vent I have to do for ppl who think this is a fan forum.
Ami, yeah no real frustration. Just some facts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
^^^There are so many invisible devtas lingering here, who becomes visible only if we do any 'galtiyaan'. Some of them have shown mercy upon me to get prakat only for me, through PMs. I thought you also got any of those divya darshan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@ Padbear ..Like you Im also concerned about whats happening with real people on the forum.
I believe  forum is for exchanging views related to the show ,agreeing or disagreeing is something very casual for some..While few, who have this illusion that they have some great power with their opinions start feeling flattered in a self created world ... if they come across someone who outwits them , make their justification , opinion or critisicm look really weak they are deeply  hurt , as a result they act irrationally which is totally wrong .. if trying to look out for positive aspects in the show isnt our job then , is exploring negativity our job? Ouch ... be it fans or critics , they have the right to join a blog or forum , up to them  not my concern... but yeah  self-proclaimed critics can be a huge turn off though.

@ Jamy  you know what the thing is, Questioning someone's upbringing and that too without even knowing them personally ,  is very unethical..In such cases the person whose  being questioned seems innocent  while the one who indulges himself in such cheap act  is actually showing his  real standards and qualities of upbringing. Sometimes people are too frustrated with their own life and upbringing , they console themselves by finding faults in others. This is mental sickness and I feel pity for such people .
We all come on the forum to exchange our views n not to attack each other personally.
Parents are the most important people in ur life , respecting them is a must . ..When it comes to random elders , My suggestion is , rather than forcing someone to respect you , try thinking of ways to earn it ..
 If u are to earn someone's respect , you need to give them a reason to respect you .. You should act and  do things, that show yourself as a person of value, worthy of being regarded as important in some way. .

Edited by Toxic11 - 04 September 2013 at 6:53am
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@Toxic- I was just asking Anusha ji whether she got any PMs. See there is a person who has as much as 7 ids who keeps many of us irritating. That person doesn't even leave DT people. I personally have received many PMs calling me words which I can't quote in public. That person never appears in forum & just eats every single head through PMs. Its not a small thing being called names that must not be used for ladies. I'm no sage to bear any such abuse on me, neither I can see it happening to others around.

From last some months everything was fine & when PadBear wrote about it, I thought she wrote about the same. Thats why I asked her.

This issue is existing in forum since the show started, even long before you joined this forum. So why are you talking as if I talked about you and you did something? Sorry. I don't understand.
Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Jamy .. I see, so why is it that  the person with multiple ids is bothering you and Padbear  only ? If its being done for creating a mess then everyone should have been getting such msgs right ? Did u guys do something that bad? i don't think a normal person would call you names or say something which u can't even quote in public .
The way u say it all  , it seems to be a serious issue .. but then again if it was that serious why don't I see everyone complaining about it ..I mean this sounds something really BIG.
Ur comment about the upbringing thing sounded weird so I was just giving my view about it , but now when u have given me the details , it makes sense now. .

Edited by Toxic11 - 04 September 2013 at 7:32am
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@Toxic- Dear thats is big issue. There was a person who cannot withstand questioning anything related to DABH. Whenever we commented against the odds of the show, that person started sending PMs to many of us preaching the insightful thoughts and good intentions of CVs telling how true & admirable those ideas are. This issue grew like hell for about an year, we tried all possible ways to avoid her. Nothing worked and finally I've made a PM to global moderators about this after which it somewhat got reduced. From last some moths we don't have any problem. Not only me, almost all members of the forum have faced. You might not be knowing this as you're very much new compared to most of us.

This is just a show. It is not completely perfect from all possible angles. Also it is not possible for every person to share similar views. But that is not a wrong thing. After all this is a show, not a real thing. Neither this story nor those characters exist in real world. So if someone abuse people sending personal messages for something that don't even exist in real world, what people are supposed to call him?Shocked Insane, idiot, nonsense, biased or hysteric?LOL Whatever others call, I really feel pity for such people who gets nervous for something that don't even exists and fight with others for that. They might be leading a devastated life with this insane, dangerous mentality. Being a doctor, I wish they seek medical advice to come out of this issue.Day Dreaming

I think now you must've got clear what I meant. I didn't mean anything about you. I know you're not that type. I understood that you replied me like that out of natural compassion and kindness that any normal person has for people around. Glad you understood my words in its real sense. Cheers.Thumbs Up
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
^^^^^ lol I hope you are doing this..

Block that person, if possible report or PM Mod and ignore his/her PM

there it settles.. :)
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
^^^Ramya, it was over by last feb. I had reported to Shruti. Today Anusha ji was talking something else. I misunderstood it as same issue repeating again. Toxic didn't know what I meant. So I was just clearing that thing to her/him.

Go to top