*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 111

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by jhema

kd y don't u create one for Emily aka pooja singh.

U can pour ur love for her there na πŸ˜†

can also...liking her offscreen these days...but not onscreen πŸ˜†
too many stickies in first page
and new entry AT
🀣\spamming ka addaa
Lol aj. J i hv dealt wit it :-) my frustration am not able to announce members awards tonight. Too much eye irritation nt able to see computer. :-/ Wil announce tomorrow finally. :-)   and my frnds i wil open another FT tomorrow so pls dnt finish tis thread soon by tonight
oops
its okay ji
take care
oh take care ramya 
we wontπŸ˜†
Originally posted by thala

too many stickies in first page
and new entry AT
🀣\spamming ka addaa

as long as neil is there pls bear with our AT... 😳

Neil may be new to this show but he is a great actor..he usually plays lead role  and  there are lot of dedicated fans of him thats why this AT is created...he is not like any aira ghera actor..
just coz he is doing cameo does not mean he does not deserve respect..we love him like anything i hope this forum ppl will respect our love for neil...
 Hi nneeiill..😊 I'm really appreciating Neil Bhatt's acting & his Cameo role as 'Cadet Zakir'..πŸ‘ Whoever is attached with our show DABH,we always respect & love them.. That's the khasiyat of DABH Forum,& the DABHians..😊 So chill about that buddy..There's NO disrespect nor hatred towards Neil Bhatt & his Cameo role..😳

But yes,i would like to say something too..At Neil Bhatt's AT,i've noticed members degrading our show DABH & some have also disrespected our Actors!! πŸ˜• May be you people are not being able to understand the story or the theme of the story(which is obvious..as you people didn't follow this serial from day 1)..but that doesn't mean that one can degrade the serial? See,"Diya Aur Baati Hum" is a show which has been the No.1 serial of Indian Television
since the past consecutive 2 YEARS..DABH has created,you can say,History on Indian Television with this record..No serial,till date,has ever been at the No.1 position CONSECUTIVELY for 2 years..but DABH did it!!! So it naturally means that there IS SOMETHING which made it to create a history!!! And the most important part,Neil Bhatt has entered the serial which you people are degrading..πŸ˜› Then what's the use of degrading DABH & its Actors?? Because it means,you're degrading Neil's serial na..afterall,Neil is now a part of the No.1 show of Indian Television DABH..So enough of my bakar-bakar..& thus we would be very happy if they all stop degrading the show!!! 😳 That's all buddy!!!! 😊 Apologies...if i've hurt any Neil fans!!
Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 10 years ago
@deboleena

we r not saying anything which has not been said in this forum.
i visited many threads and i read many of DABH members themselves not happy with many things..when old members can discuss..then what is wrong if we r presenting our views about a show..we r not bashing anyone or calling some one spammers...
we genuinely dont like the concept of the show and i think its an honest opinion which should be respected.

it may be no. 1 TRP grosser ..no. 1 TRP does not implies all have to like it..in a discussion forum ppl will definitely discussing plus and minus...i dont believe in only saying plus points...

all discussion in AT is regarding to characters..i dont think any one said bad about actors.

Originally posted by nneeiill

@deboleena

we r not saying anything which has not been said in this forum.
i visited many threads and i read many of DABH members themselves not happy with many things..when old members can discuss..then what is wrong if we r presenting our views about a show..we r not bashing anyone or calling some one spammers...
we genuinely dont like the concept of the show and i think its an honest opinion which should be respected.

it may be no. 1 TRP grosser ..no. 1 TRP does not implies all have to like it..in a discussion forum ppl will definitely discussing plus and minus...i dont believe in only saying plus points...

all discussion in AT is regarding to characters..i dont think any one said bad about actors.

I didn't ask y'all to LOVE the show..but atleast show some respect..that's it!! And if you people can have an honest opinion saying y'all don't like the CONCEPT OF THE SHOW,then what's wrong if a DABHian called someone Spammer???? Calling someone spammer doesn't mean bashing that particular person!! We also call each other Spammers sometimes..πŸ˜† And if your genuine thought about the show can be respected,why can't the genuine thought of disliking Neil be respected(Though NONE of us disrespect him & his acting or role)???? And moreover,i DID NOTICE some people degrading our show quite a bit badly,hence expressed it...(Why the hell will i lie about it?)..But it's okay..Leave it & let's end it here!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›