*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
oh please close that discussing thread...Ramyaks is it possible to ban some people who keeps insulting the actors...😡

and for goodness sake stop making post comparing the leads...
and what saddened me is how can one can stoop this low and be this disgusting on this beautiful auspicious day 
Why do not fans realize that they are degrading themselves and their fav actor/actress by these ugly fights.
there are just two or three people who are doing this barathi aka...also people should stop creating controversial topic...

and lately discussion about actors' personal life is getting more and more...why can't they just enjoy the show? it's more worth discussing...
true niruba di it really is disgusting to see how low people stoop in degrading actors and I cant believe that thread is still active 

Edited by sulakshanadabh - 10 years ago
Ramya is out of town due to Diwali and she doesn't have access of internet via her mobile. She'll take action as soon as return to her home.

Meantime kindly report about the topic to CM or GMs and see if they can take any relevant actions or not!

I apologize on behalf of Ramya for inconvenience. Please cooperate her! Thank you.
It is never wrong for someone to like a particular actor. But also expecting others to worship and love them the way you do can never be accepted!

I've read that both actors read IF as they get free time!
What if they come across this stupid thread?
I'm sure they'll never appreciate this and like fans with this attitude!

Ramya, voice will be heard only when two hands meet. We all know where the actual problem started. Can you take actions against MIDs please?
I believe  for all the dabh and Surya fans both Anas and Deepika are equal ..They may like one of them more , its their preference but I don't think  they can hate either of them. . But yes there are few Deepika and Anas fans who arent really interested in following the show , they are  trying to promote one and put the other one down which is totally wrong.
I have often seen people bashing DABH and our leads for no reason at all..Jodha akbar  trp thread has become a new bashing place now..
Edited by Sonali_11 - 10 years ago
The majority among  the active members on the forum are young women who find Deepika inspirational. It may appear that they favor Deepika but they like Anas as well. Anas fans need not feel upset or defensive. AniKa / SurYa are incomplete without each other on the show. Who really would like to watch the show on days either one is missing?
Just my two cents, I know that these 'Last one to comment' threads were created with the good intentions  of raising forum rankings and they have helped in that way. But since then  I am also seeing a  rise in forum temperature. How about a 'Last one to comment loves AnIKa the most? I know that  this is not very democratic but our forum has always been like our leads who maintain a friendly, professional and respectful attitude towards each other.

^ I bet my cat that your comment won't change anything. obsessed Anas fans and obsessed Deepika fans will always have a problem with each other. I've a problem with them all tbh, they're splitting the forum and are the main reason why most of us ain't active anymore.

A little message to y'all; they aren't better than each other. They're either equally stupid, or equally awesome.Edited by fresco. - 10 years ago