Diya Aur Baati Hum

*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~* - Page 77

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ Hahahah. Ya this is one clever and self sufficient forum that just exists. Does IF even know that there's a show called Diya aur Baati Hum. 
anyways... Congratulations to the DABH Forum. The 2 yr celebration  thread actually captures some of the spirit of the forum mixed with the badmashi-ness of Sandy, the innocence of Suraj, the madness of Meena,the badness of Bhabo. This cannot...no it cannot be seen in the actual show. This is a secret recipe that has been perfected over 2 years.   The show only provided the material and the forum took it and made it their own. Don't ever lose this dabhang-ness. Keep drinking the Dabhangola.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep amma, but you're supposed to walk sabse aage!!
SonerMeye thumbnail
I don't know whether I am the only one who feels embarrassed by this public display of SurYa's marital life. At least the GG room had green coloured glass windows & a partition infront of the door. So once they are in GG room they had some sort of privacy. Now with this one room dwelling with it's door wide open & the window without any curtain it is an open invitation for passers by to pry on their private life. I know the CVs want Bhabo to witness their nearness & their blunders, but this is gross indecent! i woder whether they going to bed at night with the window wide open!! 😳

As for Bhabo is she not stalking Surya!!!!
😡
Brahmaputra thumbnail
^^Golden mayor, don't you know our love birds are more interested in showing their love for each other in public than GG room! There are classic examples in previous episodes!
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay,this is my first frustration post...
I am frustrated about meena following surya and giving khabar to bhabho. She has a baby and is least bothered about him. And that disgusting window. I have no dushmani with it,but I hated it since I first saw it. I wish they clse the window. 
THERE IS NO PRIVACY(as usual)
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100 pages! Someone's got an anger issueee
Brahmaputra thumbnail
More than 3/4 of this thread is just spamming.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
too many stickies in the first page
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Frustro :@ Dear CV's pls stop dragging friday's episodes with filler and unwanted dialogs.

Writers doing meherbaani with extra dialogs like topping for pizza?
Same dialogs for a scene repeating again and again in different ways. Whats the point? there is nothing logical in that but hell lot of fillingss.

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Too many stickies on first page. Remove all updates!