Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
very bad responses for 500th contest
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is the deal with Emily? Is she trying to win money to make up for the chit fund loss? Is she good at GK, trivia like she is good at all household work? πŸ˜• After all, she had a tv and laptop before she came to RMπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Can we just have one heroine ( Sandy) and one who thinks she is (Bhabho)? Too may heroines will muddle the plotπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I am hoping that sandy needs a partner and Emily is trying to help.. If it is anything else like raining on SurYa's parade, I am πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ I'm with you Deebzji, totally agree with you...

Im not liking Emily's involvement in the competition...also, by showing Emily suceeding in winning bhabo's heart and completing all hosehold tasks, are the CVs trying to make her a parallel lead?
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
too many stickies on first page
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just finished watching last weeks episodes.  Can't believe Suraj is being treated like this, over the money he wants to spend on Sandhya.  In real bhabo would've been scared of losing her son instead and not talking like that. There is a limit to every ones patients.  And IMO it's about time Suraj lost his.

And poor Sandhya 3 episodes without a single word πŸ˜­.  And the way all of them were talking against Suraj in front of everyone, it is hard to believe that bhabo actually allows all this with her so called morals and principles.😑
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH NO 😭!!!!!!!!!! All of Sidra's awesome VMs are no longer there in YouTube 😭!!!!!! The account has been deleted due to multiple copyright infringement,(or something like that) πŸ˜­
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why is dabh full episode not uploaded on youtube by anyoneπŸ˜”
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if no one uploads , then StarTv site will definitely have it ...  check karolo 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
y now a days this  Diya Aur Baati this week!!! thread,so dull,last week was good even though rama aunty was bit busy she answered very well.but this week.oh no.

see sonia will be busy for 2 weeks.dnt knw abt shruthi.

erum if u dnt mind.ask some active members here abt would be DOTW/BOTW,so that this thread will become like before with more than 30+ pages.
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ agree.. It's like she choose the ones who ain't that much active 😳

She made me botw while I was on vacation πŸ€”