Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
^ so because Anas fans bash deepika, you think it's alright to bash Anas? What makes you think like that?
Originally posted by: Superman.

^ so because Anas fans bash deepika, you think it's alright to bash Anas? What makes you think like that?

-_-  if u feel i Bashed him Just read twice and thrice πŸ˜†
I said its all their insecurity and stoop to any Down to Degrade her out of their insecurityness on her 
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FairyChik

-_- if u feel i Bashed him Just read twice and thriceπŸ˜†
I said its all their insecurity and stoop to any Down to Degrade her out of their insecurityness on her

Like I want to read your long comments. And who said I was talking about exactly these comments? You bash Anas in almost every thread, and you only support deepika. I feel sorry for deepika that she has a fan like you 😳
Originally posted by: Superman.

Like I want to read your long comments. And who said I was talking about exactly these comments? You bash Anas in almost every thread, and you only support deepika. I feel sorry for deepika that she has a fan like you 😳

i Know what i am , feel sorry u behave like a Retarded person with trolling and Stalking around me.Deepika feels Bad for Having Fans Like u who Dont understand what they are talking πŸ˜• πŸ˜³

If u Dont understand Exactly what i wrote , so Best way is to Stay out of discussion Forums and read ur School Books πŸ˜† u Dont Have any work than saying an opinion as Bashing and Trolling on others so Just stay away and concentrate on School Syllabus πŸ˜†

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay FC. πŸ˜•

Our head is not spinning because this is not first time you are commenting like this.. 😲
So I request members to report the post you feel if its inappropriate once you are done with arguing..πŸ˜›
Because when there is not going to be a result with an argument better stop it and leave to the next level..πŸ˜‰
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello fairychick.

if u have any compliant or any frustration kindly use FT,but dnt use harsh words to bash anas.this s not good,being deepika fan dnt do like this.deepika s very decent and mature girl.so try to follow her.dnt bash anas and rati.

sca pca.

u seems creating fake news abt deepika,so that people will dislike,if then u r wrong,all knw abt deepika,she s real life sandy in all terms.so better,dnt waste ur time in bashing deepika.i dnt knw how u guys/gals bash another girl like this.this s height of jealous abt deepika's popularity and all likes her.
Edited by udnis - 10 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why are members even discussing some article or post of others in here and given their  imagination  logical side or wat ever ? its not related to discuss and isnt it logical that main leads esp gal have more screen space? wats the point in talking about some ones random post ? glad no one payed attention forum is matured πŸ˜ƒ
sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both Diya and Baati are essential for light.

So please stop the bashing.

Both actors are good and they share their limelight in their respective scenes.
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 i'm like watching bhabho in y'day epi...

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
***Viewbie's Warning: As per the new rules, I am leaving a warning in the thread, after this if I find fan groups targeting  each other and using inappropriate language than I will have to take some action. Consider this a second step in warning, if found again a warning PM will be sent to the concerned members. ***

DABH Dev Team