Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
me too lincy,watched only neelu ji part,she danced very well.

and watched online,deepika part,thanks to shobana for giving link.cute scene that was,dnt miss it that scene,esp how jay said,he will leave his wife for sandy/deepika.aww.

no comments abt AnICa.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i too felt it really annoying 
anas and kanika hand in hand 
he said in the video not sister but buddy
is kanika really a real life meena
i hate kanika
SonerMeye thumbnail
Thank you Uma for replying. I do not care what Anas & Kanika do in their private life, but when it is a public function actors should have the decency to show some decorum. Even in England you would not see this sort of behaviour. All other show's leads were sitting next to each other in a group with other cast! Even RK was sitting between Madhu & his real life wife! When DABH won the best serial award they went to the stage from two different places. Whatever the relationship between the cast of a show, they should be shown as united even if it is a pretence! 

I know we should not be talking about actor's private lives, but here actors were representing their characters. Suraj influences a lot of people & it was not a good example to set. I think we should be allowed to give constructive criticism to improve the image of the show!!!
Edited by SonerMeye - 10 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

i too felt it really annoying 

anas and kanika hand in hand 
he said in the video not sister but buddy...really thala.😲
is kanika really a real life meena...😆
i hate kanika

thala neengaluma😲😆
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if possible send me the links sindu😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆 ... come on , there is nothing wrong if Kanika and Anas hold hands, dost nahin karthe? Kanica is happily married ppl ... most of the time , they already dumb audience with fake segments on both SBB and SBS where actors are close and all, wat else one need, chodo yaar, dont read too much into private lifes of actors 
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@rama akka: thank u ðŸ˜›
mecool thumbnail
I also wanted Suraj Sandhya together but I feel Deepika tries to stay away from Anas . Either she is shy or due to her personal reason she does not want to get attached to him.
Anas on the other hand is friendly with everyone no matter who they are.

He is seen having fun with Vik, Mohit ,Chavi, Chaturi Bhabo Bhabasa Chotu , Daisa etc.

In real life actors should do what they want to do with whoever.

On reel life it should be what we want to see.

When they recieve awards its for reel life character not for who they are with in real life. We have to have different personalities otherwise life would be so boring with same type of people. Would have no different colors.
SonerMeye thumbnail
@breezy, sorry you can ban me if you want for saying further.

I just want to ask you a question - how many couples you have seen in that public award function sitting so intimately with tight hand locks so far away from their team, so much so that it proved difficult for Anas to get up to go for his award. Not even the married couples (i.e. Kajen, Viv & Bhabiz) were seen like these!

I do not have any problem for them to be close friends; I am talking about the decorum & public display of DABH team unity. The actors have the freedom to do whatever they want in their private life & we do not have any right to say anything about that unless they flaunt this on camera for us to see. However, when they earn the popularity & become a role model - they have some responsibility to show decency & good value! I did not expected this from Anas as I admire him as a person. This is my pov!!