Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
UMDU, Yaalini, Bharathi, Farhana and many many others have expressed exactly all the things I have been feeling regarding this show.

There is a lot of repetition happening here and when I first got hooked on to the show I used to think that this is a different kind of show where the writers, PH and channel will not spoil it after the first year.

But it appears to me that they are following the same pattern as all the other daily Indian soaps.

UMDU me too would have liked it very much if Sooraj was shown supporting Sandhya totally and fully instead of lying to his mother - he should have been assertive and stood his grounds on principles and of course Bhabho being the character she is would have created more drama and emotionally blackmailed Suraj...

But Still if Suraj remained firm on his principles it would have validated more to his new found confidence and his strength of character as a person.

I am also not liking the idea of Bhabho putting conditions and SurYa coolly accepting these conditions again. 
 Some way somebody has to show Bhabho that times have changed besides just like she has a right to her views and right to her way of thinking and living... other members of the family also have a right to their own thinking.

But like UMDU pointed out this will never happen unless something dramatic like the break up of joint family happens.  Maybe Mohit and Emily will bring in this change.

Bhabho and Bhabasa have to realise that their children are more exposed to outside world which is very different from the world of the Rathi household which is the only thing that they are exposed to...

I dont know but my interest in this show is wanning fast ... I am sick and tired of seeing the typical Saas-bahu type drama happening here and then they give an olive branch to the viewers in the name of social messages.  But they have not utilised Sandhya's character very effectively...  If she cannot bring in social change in her own house how can she fight social evils outside as an IPS 😑 
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this forum being moderated or not?!

I feel unsafe posting in a forum where members are harassed, and no concrete action is taken against such abuse. Only recently a thread was allowed to run for almost 10 pages, in which a member made several derogatory comments and used profanity! And the only action that was taken was silently closing down the thread, without addressing the issue or posting any warnings to keep this from happening again. I find this very frustrating!!

Is this forum being moderated or not?! 
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello friends, I am using this thread to say my Good Byes to the forum! It has been a crazy but wonderful journey here. Maybe it was SurYa or maybe it was the half empty nest syndrome after my daughter went off to college that got me addicted to the show and the forum.. But like any addiction, it is taking over my free time. I am becoming a couch potato when I am done with my work and basic house work.  Now that dabh is entering gut wrenching times, I am afraid it will consume me more if I am on the forum, discussing it, talking about it and thinking about it. I am trying to escape before that happens.  ( I never thought a mere soap would do this to a so called mature adult like meπŸ˜†)

Didn't want to leave before saying thanks to all the lovely friends I made here. You all are so special. Creative, smart, funny, polite and nice. It has been simply a pleasure! My special shout outs to the regulars on the forum, Ami, Farhu, JAM, Naina, Sindu, Samah, Uma, Fatima, SamiR, Juna,  Niruba,Bharati, Shirin and Saibal, you have been like family.❀️I will miss you all very much. Rumela, thanks for making Anas say my name πŸ˜† Shehjar, thank you for being my partner in crime. πŸ€—Go for that Goldie dear for SheeBz's sake!  
There are so many others, like skuvari, fizak, sweetiecutie, muskaan, cathy_rene and others who contribute to the creativity of the forum and all the mods, Thank you!  Sorry if I have left anyone out! Wish you all the very best!πŸ€— Please don't worry about leaving any wishes for me here on this thread. I know you all have good wishes for me. Didn't want to make this a big deal but didn't want to disappear either without saying goodbye! Muchos gracias! 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey vaah finally My Senior V, Mugambo decided to quit the forum. I respect your decision. Somehow, I was mentally prepared for it so not surprised or shocked. No more EMO atyachar as well.

How much you helped me/guided me in my rough patches of life I wont ever forget it.

Wish you a best of luck. Take care of yourself and health. I wanna see you royal.πŸ˜†.

I love you so much!

Hope to see you back in the future if storyline improves or probably end of the show..Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have given you a reply through PM.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deebz ji...😲...😭......will add comment/send PM when I'm back to normal, right now Im emotionally down 😭
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deebz, you have made the right decision.  Hope to see you back when the story line is positive.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wt😲 u r leaving deebz ji...k πŸ˜’agree with ur decision as its ur wish to leave forum but swear u will come back here in future with a bang may be next month k.....senior member s going to leaveπŸ˜”..but for other senior members...u all wont leave this forum yaar..πŸ₯Ί.😑.till that enjoy life without spamming here...u remember na,u wish to call u as deebz not deebz ji...first and last time bye deebz(after knowing u r elder)...love u...give us group hug...πŸ€—.
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deebz Amma...πŸ€—
Will miss you here.
After watching yest episode I decided to skip few episodes.
I too thinking of taking a short leave from forum also.

Love you lots!
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CVs...Please bring some positivity!
Bring some positive characters or show some changes or growth in characters like Chavi, Mohit,Meenu.
You brought Emily, but turned her into a stupid girl yest!

Please do this favor...Can't see SurYa suffering so bad!πŸ˜•