Frequent Posters

Gaqua77 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can anyone help me with the last 2 week episodes... not aware of anything :(

Youtube links are also showing errors... what shall i do???? ðŸ˜†
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1st page is filled wid sticky threads!!!
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Come on DABH CV's grown up.. You've set up such a high standards that it's intolerable for us to watch such a silly episodes.😒.
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Giving as less SurYa moments as possible...!!! And a whole epi with Meena's evil act??? Please concentrate more on SurYa rather than that meaningless Meena...!!! Grrr...!!! So frustrated with today's epi...!!! Good precap but you just cant keep people watching the whole epi to see just the precap..!!! 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sandya missing her accomplishemnt is so worng!! i dnt care even if she finds out abt meena she missed this mometn i dnt care if suraj got it on her behalf, the part is she made suraj ffamous- gave a chance to be knwn and suraj this time could share his joy unlike last time when he stood out while she was getting proze for the fear of hismommy dearest! very dispointed
Inandan397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saw the Promo , Why Sandhya is Fearfully Stabbing bck while Recollecting her Dream Near pond 
Whether it was the Fear of her Family - Living conditions or any Reason that if she thinks of it she would loose her husband and that makes clumsy environment in her House..

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inandan397

Saw the Promo , Why Sandhya is Fearfully Stabbing bck while Recollecting her Dream Near pond 
Whether it was the Fear of her Family - Living conditions or any Reason that if she thinks of it she would loose her husband and that makes clumsy environment in her House..

i guess it was coz shehas pushed it so deep inside and now when it is resurfacing she is pained at not achieving it
Inandan397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

i guess it was coz shehas pushed it so deep inside and now when it is resurfacing she is pained at not achieving it

Aww :(   Yes that pain could not be Healed , when we are resurfacing our unacheived dreams 

Feel Very Bad for her Position :(

_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I want to see a kiss between Suraj and Sandhya , its we crossed 300 Episodes and Surya are not like other Pairs to have disturbances between them , 😕 they are Fair totally Fair , But what we got till now  , Not Atleast 1 Forhead Kiss   ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

I want a Kiss scene  😭   and Cvs I demand an expalnation for this  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­

This is My BIGGEST FRUSTRSTION ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­
Edited by _srija_ - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
erum, can you remove unwanted stickies?