Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Sparkjule!  Great idea. I hope this thread will be used  purely for  venting and not for ganging up against a member or for using abusive language. This can become a valuable center point to bring our grievances to the CV's attention if they are actually reading.

My two cents to the CVs.  - Please bring DABH magic back before it is too late!!. If you drag this track any further, the magic may be lost forever.🤢 This could have been the best track if you had let SurYa be as much the focal point as the competition. 

I am also afraid that once they get back to Hanumaan gali, Sandhya will get all caught up in Raj kumaar intrigue and SurYa will be further sidelined. That would be more    for us!
Edited by Deebz - 11 years ago
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Whew! Finally a place to say it out loud without causing offence: What a HORRIBLE TERRIBLE track! Start to finish! Ridiculous! Just because the TRPs are favorable FOR NOW, that doesnt mean this yukkythooey tripe has to be shown!

1.Showing All foreigners ( bar brandon) = bad, Indians = good... How logical and true!? !😕...And then we complain other nations are racist. Is considering other people inferior the way to show oneself superior?... Disappointed

2.Strong sensible Sandy being shown as reckless by using the fake drowning to "cure" suraj... That episode should have had a "Please dont try this at home" warning label running under it 😡 A psychiatrist would've been appalled... If his legs were the problem limbs, would she have pushed him in front of a truck or something I wonder... CVs!😡

3.Sandy forcing/manipulating Suraj to enter this competition with underhanded tricks... Why assassinate Sandy's character like this?😕

4.This concept of building up the husband as a prerequisite for the wife trying to achieving anything "above"  😕 him is regressive... Sandy becoming an IPS with a halwayi husband would be too bitter a pill to swallow for the Indian public?... So reinforce that concept ?😡 😡 😡... If Suraj wants to do something, let him; If he doesnt, let Sandhya achieve her dreams, is this so wrong? Aamir khan would've never ever come onto DABH (I hope) if concepts like this and others ( Domestic violence against Meena) were shown earlier 

5.Still no making love within marriage... Unreal.. Are the CVs wanting SurYa to be shown as so "pure" so as to never ever have seggz? 🤣Maybe there'll be an SMS Yes or No vote for that as well sometime in 2037...

DABH has mostly till now been dignified, gracious, subtle and always had a minimum standard no matter how absurd the track... But this track has put an end to that ... Anyway, I've stopped watching weeks ago ... Pull up your socks DABH before the brand value and loyalty you have built up fails utterly.

Insert Headbanging, hairpulling & throwing things icons😡

@Farhu- that hairpulling icon was so cute 😆

@all- The thread said express your frustrations so I have expressed away... However I am aware I might have been a bit too "expressive", so if anyone thinks zyaada ho gaya, please lemme know and I'll scrub it up
Edited by navyaalex8 - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a problem or two too (yeah,even me😛) 

1)Sandhya's accent and diction.I feel like muting off the volume everytime she starts to speak in English.Showing someone come from a modest middle class family is one thing and making a all over Rajasthan rank-holder speak not so good English in another thing!

2)RK/Meena/Sudha are getting rhetoric.

3) I no longer feel like I miss DABH on weekends or that I have to wait for sometime before it gets uploaded on the website.I can easily stay without watching it for a loong tym. Are these any symptoms?😍

And I am done😆
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Nisha Chechi:- Your wishes of emoticons fulfilled.⭐️

Following is my trademark trick to pour out my frustration. 😳

I'm also very foiled and baffled from current track. 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Erum for the thread.  You are doing a good job.

This week's episodes are true fillers.  I guess Channel is responsible for this as I can see the maha epi date being postponed for at least 2 weeks.

Also,  I HATE CVs decision to wait for the maha epi to close the track.  Please go by your planned story and do not give filler episodes just because you are waiting for a maha epi.

The present track has been the most dragged with poor technical quality.  We understand and sense your hard work behind it but cannot tolerate weeks of filler episodes.  Still, we are in semi finals with tomorrow's maha episode and I am already bored to watch next week's episodes.

Most of us are now just watching it out of loyalty and ROFLing at the show being turned into a reality show and news report.

Thanks ami for these icons.

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nisha chechi- wonderful frustrations. The first point is very apt. I appreciate u 4 that. The rest, I think we all only need to direct DABH from now onwards. Oru kaaryam, ithu DABH alle, nammude chinthakalude nilavarathinu oppam varan kure budhimuttum. Athu njanivide thurannu paranjal ellarum enne odichittu thallum.😆.. Pinne pappum poodayum polum kittumo ennarinjooda.🤣.. Still DABH is far better than many shows I think. But this TRP game I dislike. Its highly ridiculous & utter nonsense to destroy the beautiful storyline for TRPs. One thing I really hate at times is the stupid dubbing & editing. We expect much more dear CVs. May this all be because the CVs are forced by SP people. In that I clap for mallu soaps. If channel tries to poke nose in CVs job, wind up the show there itself, go & show it in rival channel with a new dhamaka track.😆.
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for creating the Thread

Its Again a Fresh and Great Step of Viewbie in the intention to make Forum Following the Rules and to have a Fresh Look  she made a post to change the Banner with Fresh Feel .. 

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I wouldn't have posted but I like this emoticon😆

Thanks farhana😆
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a ton for this thread... very much needed😔

oh god where is our surya scenes???😡🤢

they promised to give some surya moments in spore, but not even a

single scene with fullness🤪especially sday epi full of meena crap👎🏼

am i watching DABH or what???🤓

now i am ready to take even suraj version2 not this one( i cant believe

what i am saying😆 lol)

🤢
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good News 😃, Suraj Gonna Do with a Non-Veg Dish in Final Round , 😃 
  Article has come 

I gues now we all can come out of our Frustrations 😆Edited by coolmausam - 11 years ago