Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: koiza.k

LOL

I think people are taking it a little too seriously now, its cinema, he cant ask her to wear a burkha and dance. What she is wearing is fine for 80% of the family audiences these days.

I agree he made a cheap shot at GOW.

As for vidya, well she never said TDP was family movie so she cannot be brought in. Infact she has been open how she was hesitant that her family might end up being embarrased seeing her in those shots in the movie

she is always brought in almost every salman thread these days...REASON ? the salman fans can't defend him properly and the comments which take 'dig' on him are all supposed to be coming from Vidya Balan Fans πŸ€ͺits beyond laughable becoz there is no connection πŸ˜† if salman says something stupid, vidya needs to be blamed for it πŸ˜•πŸ˜† whatever salman has said, he could have told his to a friend and the thing would have gone buried there, but instead he made it out public only to be backfired, here everyone knows the truth so i don't know who actually is going to support what salman is saying here...sometimes silence is the best option but some people would never understand πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Painted_Lady

Quit the hypocrisy! Whats with Salman asking Katrina to wear black bra (BodyGuard and Ek Tha Tiger) and dance for him then?πŸ˜‰Also stop removing your shirt and show your moobs every other scene. Because I cant watch those scenes with my familyalso . Like you everybody respects the culture and values! πŸ˜›

ROFLMAO... people have their info from wrong sources i guess... who told u salman asked katrina to wear black bra??? U can see Salman's interview from recent Ek Tha Tiger promotions, u will see he asked Katrina not to wear those... πŸ˜†
Painted_Lady thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

LOL

I think people are taking it a little too seriously now, its cinema, he cant ask her to wear a burkha and dance. What she is wearing is fine for 80% of the family audiences these days.

I agree he made a cheap shot at GOW.

As for vidya, well she never said TDP was family movie so she cannot be brought in. Infact she has been open how she was hesitant that her family might end up being embarrased seeing her in those shots in the movie

LOL I wasnt taking a dig at Kat at all. She wears what other heroines usually wear in today's movies. But her body is being used to attract audience and thats a different story btw. Salman's comments are totally unwanted. These days people make movies for entertainment purpose only and most of them you cant watch with your parents except a Kahaani or Paan Singh Tomar or Taare Zameen Par.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Doesnt Salman's films like every other BW film exploit women thru their skin show? I guess he is ok about that.

Talking of language...his character in Ready calls his parents 'nar' and 'mada'. When my mom heard that she was like 'What language is that!'. So I guess different strokes for different people.

For your information, Nar & Mada are 2 hindi words originated in ancient history, These are NOT cheap words.
Edited by -Radhe- - 11 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Kamaal karte ho jaar... people here just 2 bash will go to any limits... will object on those small things which don't even matter ... yeh kya bola, woh kya hai... apne IDOL ke liye sab theek hai... dusra karey toh sabke mirchi lagti hai πŸ€£
Painted_Lady thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

ROFLMAO... people have their info from wrong sources i guess... who told u salman asked katrina to wear black bra??? U can see Salman's interview from recent Ek Tha Tiger promotions, u will see he asked Katrina not to wear those... πŸ˜†

My opinion was based on what i read recently about Salman deciding Kat's costumes etc. Think it was mentioned in more than one article. Whatever it is Salman's comment is quite hypocritical. Agree he doesnt do smooch or bedroom scenes,but its not like his movies are 100% clean so that he makes potshots at other movies.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Painted_Lady

My opinion was based on what i read recently about Salman deciding Kat's costumes etc. Think it was mentioned in more than one article. Whatever it is Salman's comment is quite hypocritical. Agree he doesnt do smooch or bedroom scenes,but its not like his movies are 100% clean so that he makes potshots at other movies.

There are so many comments u can find on forums, where people always say "It's their opinion", What they feel is right they will say n will believe... 

What's wrong if question was asked from Salman about GOW? He didn't like it, can't c movie with his family, What's so wrong in it? 1st u guyz say ke Celebrity hai News mein hotey hai, so u guyz have every right to say anything 2 dem... den u will say u have ur opinion, u have every right... Ab Salman said something toh Bhochaal aa gaya πŸ˜†

And Katrina part, There r so many news regarding Salman n Katrina fight on ETT Sets on Costumes, it was this only... Salman objected on Katrina's dress not asked her 2 wear.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
I have Watched GOW not with my Family as No One can Watch this movie with their Family, those who do are comfortable with Abuses in movies...

Now where does the question arises about Salman's movies being Decent or not? 

Does any of the Salman Movie features dialogues like "Teri Keh ke lunga?"... 

Things which people are objecting are very common... This kind of Minor things can be found in all Bollywood movies... 
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

There are so many comments u can find on forums, where people always say "It's their opinion", What they feel is right they will say n will believe... 

What's wrong if question was asked from Salman about GOW? He didn't like it, can't c movie with his family, What's so wrong in it? 1st u guyz say ke Celebrity hai News mein hotey hai, so u guyz have every right to say anything 2 dem... den u will say u have ur opinion, u have every right... Ab Salman said something toh Bhochaal aa gaya πŸ˜†

And Katrina part, There r so many news regarding Salman n Katrina fight on ETT Sets on Costumes, it was this only... Salman objected on Katrina's dress not asked her 2 wear.

But what right does he have to decide her costumes? She's an individual, he needs to respect that. Maybe if he was the costume designer or the director, yeah that would make sense but why would he ask her not to wear something? πŸ˜•
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
If Salman Ask people not to Watch GOW or movies like those... dn u can Question Salman...

He is wishing All movies 2 do well... which other stars never do...