Salman can't watch GOW because of swear words - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I think the comments are more interesting than what Salman has said!

eraser!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by koiza.k

ok i may get bashed for this but i gotta say, his films are nonetheless clean. Atleast compared to srk i would give him a thumbs up!

Srk promoted Ra-One as a kid's film and it involved some one saying "condom condom" and him touching kareena's boobs! what kind of kids watch that, mahesh bhatt's?

I agree that salman's off-screen image is anything but clean but his movies (most dont make sense) are however family entertainers, His dancing with malliaka was adorable imo, he hardly touched her, he was doing his own funny steps, come on lets not scandalize that now!

I agree with u here...πŸ˜†
@atleast u can watch sallu movies with family coz.they dont have a..love making scene in it..🀣..& things like.."condom condom" 🀣
umar ka asar harr kisi par padta hai janab 🀣 

CLEAN FILMS ??? salman kisi ke muh se baat nikle aap ke muh se hajam nahi hoti...🀣

kitni clean FILMS hai jahan ek BANDA 'padne ke Ched karne mein' jaisa dialogue marta hai 🀣 munni badnaam jaise item songs rakhwata hai...Vulgarity ki X Y Z sab hai filmon mein phir bhi 🀣

salman u need one surgery again...please pack ur bags to US again ! πŸ€£

sometimes sallu always cracked me up🀣..
Wow... People Talking About Vulgarity in Salman Films... Same will worship Vidya Balan's 80% Boob Show in The Dirty picture, Sex Scenes in Parineeta... Woh Vulgar nahin... haan Salman n Salman films are Vulgar...

Vidya Kare Toh Theek... Salman Kare Toh Vulgar πŸ€£

Pant mein Haath Almost har MALE daalta hai... Kisi ko koi objection nahin, Screen Pe Daal ke ek Dance Step Kar liya toh Vulgar ho gaya... Haan Saari ka Pallu nichey gira ke, jhuk ke Cleavage dikha ke VULGAR nahin... it is DECENT VIDYA SHOW πŸ€£

Itne Double Standards kion... Bashing karni hai kamsekam woh cheezein na bolon which u urself will contradict πŸ€£
hmm... I was walking on my street recently...
and I thought, BOY, I'm glad Vidya has enough intelligence to never claim that TDP is a family movie!

LMAO, me and my random out-of-the-blue thoughts πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Doesnt Salman's films like every other BW film exploit women thru their skin show? I guess he is ok about that.
Talking of language...his character in Ready calls his parents 'nar' and 'mada'. When my mom heard that she was like 'What language is that!'. So I guess different strokes for different people.
Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
Quit the hypocrisy! Whats with Salman asking Katrina to wear black bra (BodyGuard and Ek Tha Tiger) and dance for him then?πŸ˜‰Also stop removing your shirt and show your moobs every other scene. Because I cant watch those scenes with my familyalso . Like you everybody respects the culture and values! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Painted_Lady

Quit the hypocrisy! Whats with Salman asking Katrina to wear black bra (BodyGuard and Ek Tha Tiger) and dance for him then?πŸ˜‰Also stop removing your shirt and show your moobs every other scene. Because I cant watch those scenes with my familyalso . Like you everybody respects the culture and values! πŸ˜›

LOL

I think people are taking it a little too seriously now, its cinema, he cant ask her to wear a burkha and dance. What she is wearing is fine for 80% of the family audiences these days.

I agree he made a cheap shot at GOW.

As for vidya, well she never said TDP was family movie so she cannot be brought in. Infact she has been open how she was hesitant that her family might end up being embarrased seeing her in those shots in the movie