Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Exactly! In fact Shahrukh always jokes about his innuendo filled humour, never claims to be saint. Unlike Miss hypocritical Salman chaachi who goes around claiming to be a traditinal bharat naari. 

and he's talking about how clean his movies are? GOSH what was Bodyguard then? the sleaziest dialogues ever πŸ€’ and I'm sorry, tradional Indian girls dont dance around wearing bras (Mashalla Mashallah) neither do traditional Indian men run around topless 

πŸ˜†
Ya Sallu our culture says to be proud of iski li uski li.😳
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koiza.k

ok i may get bashed for this but i gotta say, his films are nonetheless clean. Atleast compared to srk i would give him a thumbs up!

Srk promoted Ra-One as a kid's film and it involved some one saying "condom condom" and him touching kareena's boobs! what kind of kids watch that, mahesh bhatt's?
I agree that salman's off-screen image is anything but clean but his movies (most dont make sense) are however family entertainers, His dancing with malliaka was adorable imo, he hardly touched her, he was doing his own funny steps, come on lets not scandalize that now!

That is true, but we need different movies! Salman is just pissed off at anurag for other reasons
lilly_star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Well, lemme say..is it necessary for an actor to not watch that kind of film he doesn't act in? did Salman never watch po*n films?  watching po*ns obviously doesn't make someone to do that. 
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
salma aunty yeh kya bol dyie aapneπŸ˜†itna pativrata kyun ban rahe ho
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salman kinda double standards he has, I must say! You could just have said don't like his kinda movie. Why talk about culture etc?
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

That is true, but we need different movies! Salman is just pissed off at anurag for other reasons

oooh dishy =D I'm interested now πŸ˜†
why does Salman have beef with Anurag?

On topic:

of course =) because every Indian man likes to say beautiful things to his lover, like "I'll even beat you up to make you mine" a la Dabang sire
Edited by liverach - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: liverach

oooh dishy =D I'm interested now πŸ˜†
why does Salman have beef with Anurag?

On topic:

of course =) because every Indian man likes to say beautiful things to his lover, like "I'll even beat you up to make you mine" a la Dabang sire

anurag kashap's brother directed the first dabangg but for the second they decided that arbaaz should direct hence anurag lashed out on twitter against Salman and family 
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Exactly! In fact Shahrukh always jokes about his innuendo filled humour, never claims to be saint. Unlike Miss hypocritical Salman chaachi who goes around claiming to be a traditinal bharat naari. 

and he's talking about how clean his movies are? GOSH what was Bodyguard then? the sleaziest dialogues ever πŸ€’ and I'm sorry, tradional Indian girls dont dance around wearing bras (Mashalla Mashallah) neither do traditional Indian men run around topless 

So that's where Katrina gets it from πŸ˜†
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

ok i may get bashed for this but i gotta say, his films are nonetheless clean. Atleast compared to srk i would give him a thumbs up!

Srk promoted Ra-One as a kid's film and it involved some one saying "condom condom" and him touching kareena's boobs! what kind of kids watch that, mahesh bhatt's?

I agree that salman's off-screen image is anything but clean but his movies (most dont make sense) are however family entertainers, His dancing with malliaka was adorable imo, he hardly touched her, he was doing his own funny steps, come on lets not scandalize that now!

🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣