Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: The Glory of First Love. Chp6 pg 28 3 June NEW (Page 6)

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Chapter One

Just another morning!

What made an eerie, silent and bright morning in Raizada mansion a good morning? The answer lay in the final silent moments.

Three
Two
One

"Nahi"

"Yes"

"Nahi, hum aisa kuch bhi nahi karenge"

"Dont challenge me"

"Aap hum pe chilaaye mat"

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, don't argue. Chup chap utho and get ready."

"Hum ready ho jayenge par hum yeh nahi pahnenge."

"Par kyun? Tumhari problem kya hai?"

"Humme yeh nahi pahenna bas!"

"DIII"

"Anjali Diii"

As Anjali entered the room of her Chotte and Rajkumari, as she fondly called her sister-in-law, she pressed her lips in a thin line, just in case a giggle escaped her lips.

The sight that greeted her, had become a usual occurring of the mornings. Her Chotte stood with a new dress in hand trying to convince his wife to wear it for the day while his wife tried her best to refuse, 'just to rile him up a bit' a giggling Khushi had confessed to Anjali two days ago.

"Di please tell her something. Mein Pagal ho jaunga! Yeh ladki mujhe pagal kardenge!"

"Aap already pagal ho! Banne ka sawal hi nahi uthta." a very courageous Khushi added.

"Di! I'm going jogging! Do whatever you like. Let me suggest something Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, kuch paheno hi mat." he added as an after thought.

"Chotte!!!!!" a scandalized Anjali tried to interject, covering her ears with her hands.

"Kya?!"

He turned, winked at his now perfectly O- mouthed wife and left doing a merry dance in his head.

"Arnavji... Wait"

"Your medicines" she added as she saw him approach the door.

"You eat them I dont want them."

"Hum kyun khaye? Humein cheene bohot pasand hai. Aap ke jaise karele nahi."

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Hum to sirf bata rahe the. Phir ghar ayenege aur office se chhuti lene ka bahana mil jayega. Aur in sab mein aap kahenge,
"Sab tumhari galti hai Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!"

He had let her monologue continue only because he was swallowing his medicines, now that he was done, with an

"Unbelievable!". "Shut Up Khushi" and "Bye Di" he walked out of the door but not before he heard her say,

"Waise bhi Di, kaunse shastro mein likha hai ki jo aapka pati kahe wahi pahena chahiye."

Thus began each day at the now alive Raizada mansion.

"Khushi! Khushi!" a fuming ASR descended the stairs and made his way to the dining table.

"Kya hua Chote!" asked a slightly annoyed Anjali at the tone and volume of her brother.

Without another word, he extended his hand towards his wife and on his palm lay three tablets.

Khushi looked from the tablets and then at her angry husband and gulped.

"Tu toh gayi Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!"

She took the medicines from his hand and gulped them down together before he could say another word or scream more like it. Between the laad governor who was more like a rakhsas at the moment and the medicines, she could bite into each one of the tablets like channas than deal with him.

With one last angry glance he took his place at the breakfast table and the chatter resumed.

"Chotte, I think you should resume office. Its been fifteen days."

"No di, not till i am convinced she is fine."

"Par Arnavji I am perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with me." she looked towards Di for support. If he didn't leave, their plan would fail.

"Chotte she is fine! We are there to look after her. Akash is so stressed since you took a leave. We rarely see him at home. At this rate, he will turn into you."

"Di... I can't" an aguish in his voice and eyes. He could not dream of being away from her. Not know, not after he had got her back. He was a master of concealing his emotions and he had done just that, to not scare Khushi but it ended there. Truthfully, he had shadowed her each step to make sure she was fine; disallowed mention of her previous state by everyone and tried to fulfill her each whim to make her smile!

"Come on Chotte. Give her some space. She needs to feel fine." Anjali added looking over her shoulder to check upon Khushi.

"Two hours then. I'll join in from tomorrow"
he conceded.

Anjali breathed a sigh of relief, now they could watch the movie in peace.

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. i wish you like this chapter as well (i am not very confident of it).
Do like/comment if you feel its worth your time.

A special thanks to the poor soul Devanshi aka DM1810 she is trying to improve my hindi and proof reading my updates.

PS: Does any1 need english translations feel free to let me know. I prefer keeping most of it in English but i feel some lines sound best in hindi!

Devilways

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnarachealkarthimanjanisyam3hhqvthepelicansuganya91Bella023suma0119blueivymrignsukritaa12et_tu_achuminnie me5armadanuridi..Zahra..TinkJiamanjusha_92sargamfriendsLivetopartyraiigayatri_ydancedanceRRshiprajsamspriyanka09tracy1191kiddy-kavyagnainasamaz95gatashr1234dorindakatesatiisparvatitokyoimli95SuniShabana0786Shweta1691abraxosrashgirl000-Devanshi-maloseHADmishtims_1991arhi101sparikhAmanramRevolutionbreezipkkndankN0306nareshSVITS_LEENAhararnavnazibah...Penknife...shagun05samia19bhaktiiizafiHot.Pink.Heelspri12caskerpriasweetrashikaashred12-Grace-meettu..Anita..tinselViji79..Enchanteur..sarunsashasinghseeta_naipssnoopy84Aphrodite88pup03vandana.sagar

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
awesome update loved it loved the wife and husband nok jok please don't forget to put the english translations please loved the update awesome very cute thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 18 August 2012 at 10:10am
_Tabs_ IF-Dazzler
_Tabs_
_Tabs_

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
lovely update ...
fan09 Senior Member
fan09
fan09

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
nice piece of writing...Clap
thanks for the pm.Smile