Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: The Glory of First Love. Chp6 pg 28 3 June NEW (Page 28)

kiran94 Senior Member
kiran94
kiran94

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
you told u will update after christmas.it;s been months...please update soon...eagerly waiting for the next update...please continue soon...Cry

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
NOTE 

Hey ppl... 

I really dont know if u remember the story or not but I thought I would update since I finally managed to write. 

Yes, I said Christmas, but all hell broke lose right after I came back and have been busy since then. 

So yes, I will be updating soonish. In a few hours soonish not months. Tongue

So all those who still read the story or new readers, please like this post or the update so that I can simplify the process of sending out PMs. It is a sore. 

Finally, I am truly and extremely sorry for making all of you wait. Cry

Edited by Devilways - 03 June 2013 at 7:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaira101ipkkndankhararnavdumas

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Recap: 
Khushi has woken up from the coma and happy with Arnav and the family and Arnav confesses his love for her. Khushi comes face-to-face with Shyam after a month and falls of the stairs in shock and is hospitalized. Anjali goes into labor at the exact same time and is blessed with a baby boy. 

CHAPTER 6 

Lifting of a Veil

"Nafrat karte hum aapse Mr. Raizada, nafrat. 
Kyunki koi aapse pyaar kare aap uske layak hi nahi hai." 

After today, his sister would hate him too. 
He was the herald of bad news. Always. 

He had broken his sister's world 14 years ago and he had to do it again. 

Today of all days. He had to tell her the truth of her life. 
And then everything would be over. 

He struggled to draw breath as he trudged towards his sister's hospital room. His feet felt like lead and the air around him suffocating. 

He had waited for the child for so long, like it was his sister's son, it was his son to. He had dreams for him, his little tyke. He would go to the park with him, help him trouble his mother, together they would play pranks on the whole family. His house would become a home again with this child. 

Now, he was going to ruin everything for them both, take away their father from them even before he could meet him. Steal his mother's smile and his childhood in an instant. 

He knocked and entered to be greeted by his sister's warm smile. 

"Chote, sach mein yeh bilkul tumhari tara dikhta hai. Tumhari jaise aankhe aur wahi smile." 

He gazed fondly at the two of them unable to look away from the most beautiful picture in the world. His sister's glowing face and contented smile like she had achieved everything she had ever wanted in life. 

"Chotte, tumhe pata hai Shyamji kaha hai? Kabse...

"Di..." Her brother's broken voice halted her words and alarm bells sounded in her mind. 

"Chotte, Khushi! Where is she? Woh theek hai na? Humme jawab do Chotte!" She asked in a rush, panicking at distraught state of her brother. 

"I dont know Di. I think so. I came here first. I..." He struggled to find words and composure as tears gathered in his eyes as he averted them from his sister's all knowing gaze. 

She had been here before. Her stomach clenched painfully as the memory of 14 years ago ran through her mind. Even before he had said the words, she knew and her perfect world had crumbled around her. 

"Di he is a bad man Di. Just like Papa. I couldn't do.. I failed." 

"He did this... My Khushi Di! And it is all my fault." 

"Khushi." was all that escaped Anjali's lips, a soft murmur, like all the pieces had fallen into place.

"He tried to..." He couldnt voice it not to himself and least of all to his Di, but he had too, "He touch her that day and she fell or hit her head, I don't know. Pa...Payal had found her, heard her cries and came for help but the.. she..." He couldnt continue atleast for now.

"He was drunk!" he said after a while pacing the room and Disgust laced in every word. tears fell earnestly from both set of eyes, for what cause none could tell - for the pain of yet another betrayal, for the newborn and/or for Khushi. 

"Akash and Aman put him in an AR godown as house arrest. Till the delivery we let him enter the house occasionally to meet you. But made sure he would never do anything funny. The two new bodyguards were to take care. I never let him near Khushi. He tried so hard, even when she was in a coma, but the guards made sure!" 

"No! How? Why? Our child?" Pain built in her heart from the betrayal, she could not believe it. Her husband and his brother's Khushi! 
He did this! 
Pain ran through her as she saw her Chotte. 

He had had a rough life. Why him always? Why her? Why was life this unfair. The man who always stood tall in a crowd sat hunched in front of her, tears flowing from his downcast eyes, defeated by fate!

"Where is he now?" she asked in almost a mechanical voice.

"I sent them away and called the police. I had to tell you. He can hurt you, him, or Khushi! I couldn't take that risk anymore. Not after what happened today." he answered his eyes held captive by the tiny bundle in his sister's arms. 

"I am sorry Di. So sorry! I failed you Di." 

"You, him, Khushi! Failed!" 

His eyes darted over to the kid still sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms unaware that a large part of his life was lost to him. His name would always be lost to him, just like his Mamu and Ma's! 

Each word that has passed between them would have felt like an idle conversation for the world, no loud cries were heard, pleading, fighting or a syllable in a higher tone was said but in an instance again, their lives had changed forever. No words could express what passed in that moment between the brother and sister, but they were again at cross roads in their lives but they would emerge again - whole, victorious. 

He stood up to leave after kissing each of them softly on their foreheads, when his sister's voice, soft but with conviction rang clear throughout the room and gave new life to his tired heart, 

"He will be a Singh Raizada, like us!" 

In a moment, the world shifted for them and he turned to give his sister his crooked teary smile and received a small smile in return. 

For this moment his world was a better place to live in. For just this moment! 

-------------------

Few hours later, Arnav Singh Raizada was again in his sister's room holding one of the most precious gifts he could give his sister. 

Anjali stared at the piece of paper in her hands, tears in her eyes, but this time out of joy. His brother had given her, her world, like always. 

"Armaan Anjali Singh Raizada"she read aloud, a warm feeling in her heart, her kid was hers. She would be both his parents and raise him to be a better person. 

In that exact moment, Anjali knew what to do, she was a mother and each phase of Armaan's life flashed in front of her eyes - his first steps, first word, school, birthday, college, pranks and her life had a new meaning

"Thank you Chotte." 

"No, thank you Di. For Armaan! I will be his father like Mamaji was to us. He can call me Mamu or Pa anything he likes and you will help me right?

"Always." 

"Sleep Di. I will be with Khushi and Mami will be here in a while." 

"Chotte, I want to know the whole story."Anjali had not missed the fact that the whole story had not been given to her. She would never be an innocent fool again. 

"Later Di. After everything is fine and you are home." He knew that he would have to tell her everything but he was not prepared for it for now. 

As the door softly closed behind Arnav, Anjali was free to cry. She knew this was hard on her brother and so she had steeled herself for him. She held her baby to her chest and cried for her husband and their marriage because he had loved him, just like she had cried for her father after all that had happened, for her love had been innocent, pure and complete each time and broken both times. 

So, yes I did update. 
Please leave your views behind... whether you liked it or not? 
Its been a while since I have written so let me know if I should continue! 
The next chapter will be long (probably) and will clear most of the confusion. 

Devilways

Edited by Devilways - 03 June 2013 at 7:47am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kpk10025armadstaaartokyokamtokdinmankhush-Devanshi-hararnav_Tabs_ITS_LEENAkaira101ipkkndankHot.Pink.HeelsLyssaPiejeb1seeta_naipsdumas

ipkkndank IF-Dazzler
ipkkndank
ipkkndank

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i'll comment later
****edited*****

OOPSSS Smile Can't believe this ...Yeah You have updated and i kept this blank for so many days Big smile Well...What to do for loosing of my short time memory Big smile 

Anyways Glad for your update and it's nice but i expected Arhi but it's OK Smile Hope you'll update about Khushi in your next part and **fingers crossed*** Hope it'll be soon LOL LOL unlike this one 

And how could he straightway come into his DI without going for Khushi Confused Hope you have a serious reason LOL LOL Just kidding about the reason thing but that's the first question that came into my mind when i read your update Smile .

love it as usual AND PLEASE DO UPDATE SOON and a LONGER ONE if possible

Edited by ipkkndank - 11 June 2013 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devilways

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for nice update
pls continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devilways