Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: The Glory of First Love. Chp6 pg 28 3 June NEW (Page 24)

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Grace-

OMGGG first of all you FINALLY UPDATEDDD *woot woot*
 now the update

OMGGG loved the chaotic situation you created here all the dialogues we perfect to create that state of mind

awsome update and i;m sure you did well on exams :)

thanks for the PM 

Yup nailed my exams! Yes it is going to be chaotic for a while now I guess! Wink Thankz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Chapter Five

A Silver Lining

Anjali had never expected that the birth of her beloved child would occur without her husband or her Chotte at her side or his Khushi. 

As another sharp contraction tore through her abdomen, she wailed and tears pooled in her eyes. 

"Nani, I don't want to do this. Not without them. Take me to Khushi. Please Nani." 

"Betiya, have faith. Everything is going to be fine." 

"No, Nani! My Chotte will break Nani. Why does all the bad happen with him?  Aaahh." Another contraction ripped through her, momentarily disorienting her. 

"Mrs. Jha you need to push" the nurse ordered. 

"No, I need to leave. I have to be with my Chotte. Nani, I need to see him." Anjali begged trying to leave the room. 

"Betiya, stop it. Think of your child. It is bad for the child." 

Anjali slumped back into the chair as the contractions increased and she felt the baby descend further. Tears streamed down her face from the pain of child birth and the imagining the pain her Chotte must be in. 

"Push." the nurse commanded once again. As Anjali complied with the nurse, all thoughts left her apart from finally meeting her child. 

:
:
:

2 hours later! 

"Its a boy."

The nurse announced to the worried old lady to notice only a small smile grace her face, in contrast to the several families she had announced their children to. 

"Aapka Dhanyavad. (Thank you)."
The old lady folded her hands thanking the nurse and hurried away to another section of the hospital, opposite to where the mother and child had been accommodated. 

As Anjali held her new born son a different memory assailed her senses.

*Flashback*

Arnav Singh Riazada's respite was not his plants and poolside as most people think, it was his sister's lap and her soft hands massaging his scalp. In that moment everything was perfect as his world shrunk to contain only them- his Di and himself. 
Till this day he had never shared that space with anyone. 

As he searched one room after the other for his titalya, as her maternal family fondly called her, he realized the name was quite appropriate. 

"Pagal ladki. Never can she stay at one place."he muttered under his breath as he closed the door to yet another room.

"Di" he knocked and entered to find Khushi and Di engrossed in conversation, Khushi in his Di's lap. 

"Di, you want a girl?" 

"Yes Khushiji. Then both of you can trouble Chotte together and make jaliebis."Anjali said mischief and happiness glowing on her face as she painted a future of them together. 

"Then Di we can name her Jalebi. Jiji's kids will be Aloo and Puri." Anjali just rolled her eyes, Khushiji and her love for food. 

"Khushi, Payal is calling you. Its urgent." 

"Hum abhi aate hai Di." Khushi excused herself and moved out of the room.

While an annoyed Anjali rounded on her brother, "Chotte! Payal is out with Akash. You lied to Khushi?" 

"Di I have said this before and I am saying this again, you are my Di." 

"Aap ne humse jhooth bola Laad Governor kahin ke. Uthye, hum wahan baithe they." Khushi stormed into the room just in time to hear his declaration. 

"No! Take a pillow." 

"Hum yaha pehle aye they. Aap uthiye! Di..." She whined.

"Khushi technically I came here first. You see I met Di some twenty eight years ago!" he proclaimed with a smirk. 

"Khushi you look beautiful when you are angry do you know that!" He teased her further, earning a reprimand from his sister and a glare from his beautifully red wife.

"Aise thodi na hota hain. Di aap unse kuch kahiye na!" 

"Chotte, Khushiji is right. Get up." 

"No Di. Not happening. Waise if you want you can rest here." he added to Khushi, extending his free arm. 

She blushed a deep red, with one glance at Di and a glare at the Rakshas, she called it a night. 

"Chotte aap har baar aisa kyun karte hai? Its not right."

"Di this is my place and no one can take it away." 

"Chotte aur humara baby? After she comes she will be here all the time." 

"No Di. He can stay with Nani or Khushi or with anyone else. I am not sharing." 

"Chotte, nonsense. Woh hamare saath rahega. Phir aap to gayye." Anjali giggled. How many opportunities could one get (apart from Khushi Kumari Gupta) to annoy the great ASR! 

"Papad ka tukda jab dekho tab ukhda!"
His sister recited the lines she had created with their mother for him as her hands moved in his hair, soothing him. 

"You know Di, its a boy!" His comment took her by surprise. 
She knew that he would love the child, take care off him like everyone else, but she had not anticipated his eagerness to greet the child. He had always lived in the present or the past never in the future, and he was never optimistic. To see him here made her eyes fill, and despite herself she saw an image of a boy in her arms. 

"No, I want a sweet girl like Khushiji." she countered to keep the easy banter going. 

"Di you don't know what you are asking for. Its a boy. Arnav Singh Raizada is always right! And I get what I want." 

"No Chotte, a small rajkumari!" His sister argued pouting. 

"Di you need to rest. I'm leaving." He gently closed the door behind him but not before stating "its a boy Di" a final time making his sister smile. 

*end of flashback*

Today, when he needed her the most she was not with him. She held onto her baby and cried for her prayers had gone unanswered for the first time. She had prayed each day for one thing even more ardently than her husband's safety, that Khushi remained safe! 

But the opposite had occurred and she had witnessed Khushi roll off the whole flight of stairs as she missed a step, her scream ringing in the air, and lie motionless in the pool of blood and Anjali had gone into labour.  

So, this part has been lying around for more than a month but I am not sure about it. Please let me know how you feel about it. 

Good, bad, ugly? 

I am sorry I updated late but I am in a foul mood and under a lot of work. So, sorry, will try to update before next week, but if I don't I am finally taking a vacation after 3 years SmileBig smile, so after christmas. Sorry again.  Dead

Edited by Devilways - 03 June 2013 at 8:03am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Blozamsony1990kpk1002anjali2427rosalinda92tracy1191heahmadesmeralda111dancedanceRRmankhushsamaz95saral786shr1234kiran94tokyokamtokdinimli95HADmishtiakshadrashgirl000ipkkndankmusic1arhi101hararnavshagun05N0306ITS_LEENAbhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelsdaisydee425rashika-Grace-meettucaskermissmk18shabboHansaN..Anita..seeta_naipsLyssaPiesarunsashasinghdumas

-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
heyy finally read it !!!

it was short but thats ok =)

i liked the mini flashback hehe and now i want to read the next part asap to see how Khushi's doing and all

I hope your mood is fine now Embarrassed
thanks for the PM!

Edited by -Grace- - 14 December 2012 at 2:53pm

Devilways

-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devilways

Originally posted by -Grace-

OMGGG first of all you FINALLY UPDATEDDD *woot woot*
 now the update

OMGGG loved the chaotic situation you created here all the dialogues we perfect to create that state of mind

awsome update and i;m sure you did well on exams :)

thanks for the PM 

Yup nailed my exams! Yes it is going to be chaotic for a while now I guess! Wink Thankz

seee i told youSmile
and i see an update *YESS* will get back after exam hehe

Devilways

MJ_K2 IF-Dazzler
MJ_K2
MJ_K2

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
awesome loved the updates

Devilways

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Awww, The Flashback Was Super CUTEEE :) Embarrassed

Devilways

Mxk3444 Goldie
Mxk3444
Mxk3444

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Well done girlie I loved how Arnav wants his di all to himself it was an adorable sight ! And the flashback I'm extremely scared for Khushi !

Devilways

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

NICE UPDATE!!

FLASH BACK IS CUTE!

I WONDERED WAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST!!

Devilways

Go to top