Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: The Glory of First Love. Chp6 pg 28 3 June NEW (Page 20)

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
nice one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devilways

Angel-Girl Senior Member
Angel-Girl
Angel-Girl

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Just read it && loved it.
Everything from beginning to end (:

Devilways

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Note for anyone waiting for updates!

I am extremely sorry but I will not be updating till atleast the 14th of November. I have an important exam on that day. Sorry Unhappy Ouch
It is true for the other story Shards of the heart as well.

nisha_mehta

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

NOTE:

I am extremely sorry for a late update, but I had my GRE and I couldn't afford to write in the meanwhile. My sincere apologizes if I kept anyone waiting.

Another important note is that all the characters unless otherwise stated belong to the production house Four Lions Ltd. While, the story and character developments are purely mine. Due credit will be given to any part included in this story including music, dialogues and videos. If I have missed any it is an error and I apologize for it.

Recap: 

Khushi is healthy and happy in her new found comfort with Arnav. She confronts Arnav about his feelings, to which Arnav professes his love for her, completing the words he had left unsaid during the Heer-Ranjha play. 

Chapter Four

Apocalypse

Part 1

In the morning that followed, she was on cloud nine, the seventh heaven and blissfully flying. She bounded down the stairs, smiled her exuberant smile, hugged and kissed everyone in sight, apart from the person who had bestowed this happiness upon her after his ardent declaration of love. The man followed her trying to keep her from harms' way as she knocked into yet another side table as she jumped around mindlessly.

The man looked less happy than he should have been for he had been denied a reply to his declaration. Yes, KKGSR had not answered his "I love you Khushi" with even a small, shy "Hum bhi".

The smug woman had smiled a teary but flashy smile and later fallen asleep in his arms, leaving him high and dry.

The morning after, he was left gaping again at his inquiry,

"Sabar ka phal mitha hota hai, Arnavji" and had sauntered away for the early morning puja. For once in his life, he wanted to look up to the heavens with a "Hey Devi Mayya.", completely baffled by his teasing wife.

As she stumbled on a perfectly even floor and crashed into a dining table chair, Arnav Singh Raizada lost his cool.

"What the hell Khushi? Can't you see? Just sit here and don't move." He pulled a chair and dropped her into it.

"Laad governor kahike" was the only reply.

"Payal, Akash kahaan hai?" Arnav inquired after his brother.

"Humein nahi pata. Yahin kahin honge."

"Payal, kya aap ka or Akash ka nagda hogaya?"

"Haa Jiji batao na. Tumhara aur jijaji ka nagda hogaya" she joined NK in histeasing while Arnav just shook his head and excused himself from the table.

"Chup kar Paagal!"

"Khushi I'm going to office don't forget to have your medicines." She mimicked him behind his back making NK laugh and Payal glare at her.

He left with a final "Shut up Khushi!", a smile playing on his face.

The cold, composed, Arnav Singh Raizada entered the board room with his trusted aide updating him on the current affairs.

"Aman, the investors are fine to finance the next show. The board of directors need to know only that, the facts..."

"Akash what the hell are you doing here?"

"Bhai! What are you doing here? Shit!" He rose from his chair in an instance and in a blur both men were gone, the board of directors and Aman, stunned.

"Why are you in office? She is alone, dammit!"

"Bhai relax. Payal can handle everything. We will call him off."

He just dialed in response already in the parking of AR.

"Where are you? Is he in yet? Call it off, now."

"Damn. f**k." He muttered under his breath as he cut the line and dashed to his car, Akash at his heels.

"They are already there." he informed already driving out of the driveway and on the road. His foot on the accelerator not easing a bit, as he missed running into a car and jumped a traffic light.

His hands clenched on the steering wheel, this was his mistake. Again. He had failed.

Her pale, immobile form clouded his vision, and he severed off the road startling an already worried Akash.

"Akash, I... I can't handle it again. I can't..." he confided in his brother. He had been strong the first time, but he knew he would die with her if there were a second incident.

After he had found his wife in a non-responsive condition, ASR had taken over a broken Arnav and had done everything in his power to establish a win-win situation.  While, he could do nothing to hurt Shyam without hurting his sister, he had established a carefully crafted system to make sure no one was hurt till they were ready to face the truth. Till then he had created a placebo, a fake sense of security.

Today, he had failed, put his queen on the line because he was diverted elsewhere. His carefully positioned chess board playing against him.

"Bhai, she is fine and it will never happen again. She is strong and she has you." Akash tried to stir his brother away from grief, now was not the time."Bhai, we need to leave."

A grateful Arnav just nodded and revved the engine again, while the ring of a phone filled the car.

"Akash!" a panicked Payal screamt into the phone.

"Come home fast. Please."

"Payal?"

"Akash what is wrong? Answer me dammit."

"No! the hospital. Come to the hospital." She commanded after a long pause and the line went dead.

"Payal.. Payal.. Hello??" Arnav had snatched the phone from his brother's hand and heard the last bit of information. He had noted the chaos that raged behind her and had not failed to note her voice was missing in the din.

I have not written in a while so please bare with me. Likes, criticism and dislikes are always welcome. Do share your views. 

Devilways

Edited by Devilways - 19 November 2012 at 8:17am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

janisyam3maryam0993suganya91sony1990blueivymrignkiddy-kavyasaad2604Archu61mankhushesmeralda111samaz95shr1234tokyokamtokdinimli95HADmishtirashgirl000N0306hararnav_Tabs_ITS_LEENAnareshSV...Penknife...ipkkndankarhi101memories_imAmanramshagun05ashred12rashika-Grace-caskerfarheen75bhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelssarunsashasinghseeta_naips18shabbo..Anita..jeb1HansaNdumasvandana.sagar

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Awww, The Way They Played Prank On Each Other Was Hilarious :) NOOO, Shyam Is Back ; O Do Update Sooner This Time Please Embarrassed

Devilways

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tintin.

Awww, The Way They Played Prank On Each Other Was Hilarious :) NOOO, Shyam Is Back ; O Do Update Sooner This Time Please Embarrassed

Thanks. Next update by end of this week, pukka promise Smile
shagun05 IF-Dazzler
shagun05
shagun05

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Monkey Emoticon heyy u updated!!! Monkey Winks
they are having fun hmmm...Monkey Icons 
and is it shyam back againMonkey Emoticon or they are taking anjali to hospitalMonkey Icons
thanks for the PM.

Edited by shagun05 - 19 November 2012 at 9:11am

Devilways

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
awesome update loved how they were teasing each other please don't let snake get his hands on her again welcome back thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 19 November 2012 at 9:00am

Devilways

Go to top